PDA

View Full Version : Licola snow trip 2019 - 26th -29th July

Pages : [1] 2

AB
4th December 2018, 04:52 PM
Just received an email to book us in for next year folks, 26th -29th July 2019 - SNOW TRIP!!!!

These dates are confirmed for us to have cabins 1-6 with the main camp kitchen to ourselves, bring it on!

For any new members, this is our favourite trip!

We stay in cabins 2, 3 and 4 bedroom cabins with double beds, bunk beds, etc.

Each cabin has toilets and showers, etc. Some have fridges and a huge dedicated cabin with all the appliances and cutlery to suit hundreds of people, tables and chairs, etc and a huge fire pit for us to enjoy!

Please put your names and number down by voting in the poll to lock you in.

Would love to see some more interstaters too, we always have an awesome trip so come along.

This is a very family orientated trip, kids are more than welcome and usual there are dozens of kids coming, they LOVE IT!

There are playgrounds, trampolines, etc at the facility.

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAMES AND NUMBERS DOWN TO LOCK YOURSELVES IN!

rusty_nail
4th December 2018, 05:05 PM
Rusty+2 are in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mudski
4th December 2018, 05:47 PM
Count us in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garett
4th December 2018, 06:53 PM
As it stands i can't make it :gossip:
The old mav doesn't even have wheels on it. And I'm not quite in the right country....

MudRunnerTD
4th December 2018, 07:09 PM
All over it....

GQtdauto
4th December 2018, 08:08 PM
Going to the Kimberly again Barra fishing MB but will be thinking of you all as your freezing your arses off .

MB
4th December 2018, 08:16 PM
MB’s are definitely in again thanks AB, we’ll catch and release this time too Rob mate.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/12/251.jpg

PeeBee
4th December 2018, 08:20 PM
Count me in, no more painting or bathrooms to get in the way!

mudski
4th December 2018, 08:23 PM
Going to the Kimberly again Barra fishing MB but will be thinking of you all as your freezing your arses off .

Dude you dont realise what you are missing out on. This is dead set one of the best weekends to be had. I have not laughed so hard in my life each night we spent there. The friendships I, and my wife have made is something to NEVER to forget. Cape Jaffa this summer will be another to cement what we already have. Whats made it better, is all the wives of us, AKA the "WAGS" of nissanpatrol.com.au now have their own catch up they do.

One of the best bloody weekends you will have.

rusty_nail
4th December 2018, 08:27 PM
Dude you dont realise what you are missing out on. This is dead set one of the best weekends to be had. I have not laughed so hard in my life each night we spent there. The friendships I, and my wife have made is something to NEVER to forget. Cape Jaffa this summer will be another to cement what we already have. Whats made it better, is all the wives of us, AKA the "WAGS" of nissanpatrol.com.au now have their own catch up they do.

One of the best bloody weekends you will have.

could not agree more, there is no adgenda, base line everyone is there for the kids to play in some snow. anything else is a bonus, and you dont needs kids to have an awesome time with this bunch.

GQtdauto
4th December 2018, 09:53 PM
It does sound like a great time but next two winters are planned and I hate the frikken snow .

Avo
4th December 2018, 10:20 PM
I need to do 5his again...i didnt fully i dunno .... i felt i had to be responsible.... like wa mascot..so i behave n shit....

Hodge
5th December 2018, 03:07 PM
I'm in !!
And this time I won't be f****d by work.
Leave form in ! 8 months early.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/12/253.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

mudski
5th December 2018, 03:51 PM
I'm in !!
And this time I won't be f****d by work.
Leave form in ! 8 months early.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/12/253.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Woohoo!!! You wont regret it.

Winnies-missus
5th December 2018, 04:42 PM
We are in at this stage :) best weekend ever

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

AB
5th December 2018, 05:38 PM
Make sure you put your names down gents in the poll, bring it on!

Rossco
5th December 2018, 05:56 PM
I'll do the poll on the pooter, but as long as Sir Roofy is there smashing down yagas we're in [emoji23] . . .

Bidja
6th December 2018, 01:01 PM
Should be able to make it down that side of the hill for this, did enjoy the views. Shame though out of trout season(official) must say.

gee, nearly forgot... great company too

matfew
6th December 2018, 03:06 PM
Hell yeah for sure we will be there. I'll be doing leave forms very early to as last time was horrible for me. 24hr shift finishing at 10am the Saturday morning was not fun. Lucky for a awesome wife to come pick me up

mudski
6th December 2018, 05:50 PM
I need to do 5his again...i didnt fully i dunno .... i felt i had to be responsible.... like wa mascot..so i behave n shit....

Meh! You were asleep half the time.

Clunk
6th December 2018, 06:01 PM
Meh! You were asleep half the time.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat's why he was on his best behaviour

MB
6th December 2018, 07:07 PM
Me! We were separately asleep half the time.
Fixed it for you JD fan boys ;-)

mudski
6th December 2018, 08:35 PM
Fixed it for you JD fan boys ;-)

Nom nom.....

Lights
7th December 2018, 09:44 AM
Have heard good things about this trip and we can make it this year. Lock us in.

So, how many vehicles on this trip aren't a Nissan?

AB
7th December 2018, 09:48 AM
You should definitely come mate!

I'd say 25% aren't nissans these days lol

Lights
7th December 2018, 09:52 AM
You should definitely come mate!

I'd say 25% aren't nissans these days lol

We'll be there.

pearcey
7th December 2018, 04:06 PM
There the 25% that get bogged.
Just getting in first LMAO.

mudski
7th December 2018, 06:56 PM
There the 25% that get bogged.
Just getting in first LMAO.

Or go home on the back of a tow truck. Ahem! Jonno

matfew
22nd December 2018, 09:36 AM
2 years running a Toyota went home on a tow truck hehe.

Nah all in good fun one has the patrol there ranger there won't be taking the 200 as I have to much fun in the patrol lol

Sir Roofy
22nd December 2018, 06:48 PM
I'll do the poll on the pooter, but as long as Sir Roofy is there smashing down yagas we're in [emoji23] . . .

Where in mate ill help with the yagas no probs will be in a better position come next
winter

Sprock
22nd December 2018, 11:05 PM
Nah it’s a shit time . Bad company & ordinary scenery. Never again . HA ! Just joking , count the Heyfield crew in - I’ll have to look at the calendar but there’ll either be 5 or 7 of us . Oh yeah - & I’ll bring the Jagër again shall I ? 😏 AB is there an official poll here somewhere or does this count me in ?

MB
22nd December 2018, 11:24 PM
You’re always in Sprockstar’s Family........If not, just park the local Kenworth & Jinker across them gates and aint nobody’s getting in :-)

Avo
23rd December 2018, 07:12 PM
Id love to come back again...maybe not this year unless a miracle happens...1 daughter is going to canberra the other is off to a school snow trip over 5hat way somewhere and my lovely wife want to go to hamilton island for her 40th....big year for us avos....in saying that i would do it again in a heartbeat....beautiful blue skies great company and some not so bad 4bs

mudski
23rd December 2018, 10:04 PM
Id love to come back again...maybe not this year unless a miracle happens...1 daughter is going to canberra the other is off to a school snow trip over 5hat way somewhere and my lovely wife want to go to hamilton island for her 40th....big year for us avos....in saying that i would do it again in a heartbeat....beautiful blue skies great company and some not so bad 4bs

It would be great if you made it back mate.

pearcey
25th December 2018, 08:25 AM
Plans are afoot ,funny as I don`t normally make tooo many plans, but if things work out I`ll be back.

mudski
25th December 2018, 09:21 AM
I need to book an extra two please. My niece and her boyfriend who recently bought a Patrol want to join us.

Sprock
26th December 2018, 02:45 PM
I’ll have to try a bit harder & get a Jagër into ya pearcey , I’m still excited about Sir Roofy having 1 last time

Sir Roofy
26th December 2018, 04:00 PM
Plans are afoot ,funny as I don`t normally make tooo many plans, but if things work out I`ll be back.

Looking forward to it

AB
25th January 2019, 07:56 PM
Looking forward to it

Christ I remembered this trip and thought I would bump it with excitement and I saw this last post Roofy, bloody hell mate, wish you were still coming!

Sprock
26th January 2019, 12:38 PM
That’s just made me tear up a bit AB , bloody shame 😪

Bob
26th January 2019, 03:43 PM
I believe Jane is going

AB
26th January 2019, 04:19 PM
I believe Jane is going

Yes she is and wants to know dates.
MB let’s chat

PeeBee
26th January 2019, 04:40 PM
Yes she is and wants to know dates.
MB let’s chat

Have you not already locked the dates and booking in - re first post?

Rossco
26th January 2019, 05:06 PM
That’s just made me tear up a bit AB , bloody shame [emoji25]Better all do jager bombs in spirit. . . I'll bring sum up too . . .

AB
26th January 2019, 06:01 PM
Have you not already locked the dates and booking in - re first post?

Yeah sorry I thought we were chatting about the Roofy meet at MB’s at Easter time, my bad!

lucus30
22nd February 2019, 07:48 PM
Yeah I'm in... Not sure about the family but I'll come

Avo
23rd February 2019, 06:41 PM
Nah not me this year....blue skies sunny days.....ill stay here for winter 5his year...bwhaaaa

totallylost
5th March 2019, 04:09 PM
its this still open to people

AB
5th March 2019, 04:11 PM
its this still open to people

Absolutely mate, no problem at all, we still have room.

Stropp
6th March 2019, 12:50 AM
Nah not me this year....blue skies sunny days.....ill stay here for winter 5his year...bwhaaaa

I bet they are all relieved 🤣🤣🤣

Avo
9th March 2019, 07:42 PM
I bet they are all relieved [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]Easy fella

AB
26th March 2019, 07:07 PM
Bump to keep this alive and ensure anyone coming puts their name abs numbers down on poll folks!

mudski
26th March 2019, 09:21 PM
I can't re vote but I have my nephew, and my nieces boyfriend coming up. He's never driven in snow and owns a GU, so he's excited.

Avo
27th March 2019, 10:12 PM
Bump to keep this alive and ensure anyone coming puts their name abs numbers down on poll folks!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHmmmm ......

rusty_nail
28th March 2019, 06:19 AM
Hmmmm ......

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkU making another trip over mate?

AB
28th March 2019, 06:21 PM
I can't re vote but I have my nephew, and my nieces boyfriend coming up. He's never driven in snow and owns a GU, so he's excited.

Can't seem to edit the poll either mate, all good, we'll just remember to add two extra to the cabins.

pearcey
29th March 2019, 07:56 AM
Sorry guys was going to do this again and bring the grandkids (they behave about the same as Avo) but have been delt the wrong cards.
Was also going to do Strathmerton but thats out as well, Bugga, Bum, Poop.

AB
29th March 2019, 04:04 PM
Sorry guys was going to do this again and bring the grandkids (they behave about the same as Avo) but have been delt the wrong cards.
Was also going to do Strathmerton but thats out as well, Bugga, Bum, Poop.

Bugger Pearcy, all good mate!

pearcey
29th March 2019, 08:46 PM
Bugger Pearcy, all good mate!

Yeah mate, just having a weeee procedure done and wont be behind the wheel for some 12 plus weeks, nothing serious just a new knee.

Baby Daddy
6th May 2019, 08:34 PM
If you're staying in licola im assuming you guys will be staying at darrens place. He has great facilities there.
A mate of mine has a permanent van/cabin there and we will also be heading up this season for a decent snow trip.

matfew
7th May 2019, 05:59 AM
Hey mate. We stay at the lions village opposite the caravan park. Killer setup for the kids and massive commual kitchen etc. Great social weekend with 50 plus members snoring up last few years. You should come to

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Baby Daddy
7th May 2019, 07:50 AM
Hey mate. We stay at the lions village opposite the caravan park. Killer setup for the kids and massive commual kitchen etc. Great social weekend with 50 plus members snoring up last few years. You should come to

Good to know, silly question , but with 50 members are there any intentions of heading out for a wheel?
How do you manage trips like this in regards to heading out for a play?

Do we split up into little groups etc depending on the type of terrain etc people want to cover?

I'm assuming you dont go out in a group of more than 7 to 8 cars as it would probably be a massive day doing minimal tracks?

matfew
7th May 2019, 08:00 AM
That particular trip is more social piss up to be honest haha.

We head out to arbuckle Junction to take the little kids (and big kids) out for a play in the snow. Snow play and snowman building etc often ends in a snow fight. Usually a smaller group will split for the scenic route back but the main intention of the weekend is camp fire huge communal cookup usually and talk some crap haha. Gray way to get to know members and so many different diverse people come your sure to get along with someone haha.

rusty_nail
7th May 2019, 12:13 PM
We did do one track with a smaller group one year that was only supposed to take a couple of hours. Took about 4-5 though, there were some unhappy wives back at camp lol

AB
2nd June 2019, 04:36 PM
Bump this, not long to go folks here's a vid that Nic made back in 2016, can't wait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2LRAkDuuM

Rossco
2nd June 2019, 05:17 PM
That's awesome, don't think i was on this one. Love the footage of Jono pushing the 80 out of desperation . .

MudRunnerTD
2nd June 2019, 05:32 PM
Bump this, not long to go folks here's a vid that Nic made back in 2016, can't wait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2LRAkDuuM

Hahaha. That's an awesome vid!!

AB
2nd June 2019, 06:47 PM
Yeah its an awesome vid, very well done!

MB
2nd June 2019, 08:38 PM
“All Roads” closed, trip a cancelled !
(Maybe other threads here)
Anyone for big pot chicken/sweet corn soup whilst awaiting to reopen?
Premature O’Quackulators please do bring some egg yolks [emoji106][emoji106]

rusty_nail
2nd June 2019, 09:27 PM
Absolutely no credit to me mate, that was all jeremy's amazing production work. The bloke on the guitar. Bring back memories and makes me miss my friends though, cheers.

MB
2nd June 2019, 09:44 PM
Possibly the nicest genuine bloke one could ever meet Acoustic Guitar Jeremy [emoji41][emoji106]
I guess it means you two top mates are similar characters?
Lead vocalists tend to be more out there though Nicko [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

katwoman
3rd June 2019, 09:20 AM
Not us. We’ll be in an American summer.

mudski
3rd June 2019, 09:25 PM
“All Roads” closed, trip a cancelled !
(Maybe other threads here)
Anyone for big pot chicken/sweet corn soup whilst awaiting to reopen?
Premature O’Quackulators please do bring some egg yolks [emoji106][emoji106]

I've been searching. I can't find any info saying that the road to Arbuckle Junction is closed. You did mention something about this on Saturday but I can't remember exactly.

PeeBee
3rd June 2019, 09:34 PM
I've been searching. I can't find any info saying that the road to Arbuckle Junction is closed. You did mention something about this on Saturday but I can't remember exactly.

03 5139 7777 - DNRE Heyfield. Roads are open from Licola to the Gorge carpark and seasonal gate. Deep snow in abundance. Seasonal closures from this weekend, kelly's lane and some tracks may be closed earlier due to snow depth. Ice under snow just prior to Arbuckle Junction on off camber section heading downhill has caught a number of vehicles off guard and off road this last weekend. Snow depth at The Gorge carpark is currently 30cm and rising.

AB
14th June 2019, 02:40 PM
2 weeks on the knocker before this trip folks, another bump for any last minuters who want to join.

Still got 1 cabin spare and room to spread.

rusty_nail
14th June 2019, 03:01 PM
2 weeks on the knocker before this trip folks, another bump for any last minuters who want to join.

Still got 1 cabin spare and room to spread.You sure you haven't got your months confused mate? It's still June

AB
14th June 2019, 03:07 PM
You sure you haven't got your months confused mate? It's still June

haha oops completely stuffed up the dates!!!

Bob
14th June 2019, 06:17 PM
haha oops completely stuffed up the dates!!!

Alzheimer's Lol

AB
15th June 2019, 10:14 AM
Alzheimer's Lol

At 39 surely not Ralf? lol

AB
15th June 2019, 10:14 AM
I was literally going to start packing a bit this weekend too bahaha

katwoman
16th June 2019, 03:34 PM

Still got 1 cabin spare and room to spread.

Jeez, give a girl heart failure !!

AB
16th June 2019, 05:53 PM
Jeez, give a girl heart failure !!

I know, I told MB 2 weeks the other day and he was like shit, we almost started to juggle work around on those dates and start packing lol

Avo
16th June 2019, 06:34 PM
I know, I told MB 2 weeks the other day and he was like shit, we almost started to juggle work around on those dates and start packing lolBwhaaaa yesss.

Sprock
16th June 2019, 07:57 PM
Jesus Christ Andrew get ya shit together will ya?!

Avo
21st June 2019, 08:58 PM
Is it a long weekend over there,
Have 21 till 28th off need to be on deck monday

Avo
22nd June 2019, 12:01 AM
Jesus jesus

Clunk
22nd June 2019, 02:07 AM
Would be nice...... but it aint gonna happen, just paid for flights and car hire for the family to go over to the UK for 5 weeks over the Xmas hols. First time back there for me in close to 17 years

AB
22nd June 2019, 06:57 AM
Is it a long weekend over there,
Have 21 till 28th off need to be on deck monday

Not a long weekend mate but if your'e coming over I'll have a chat to the premier and we'll sort something out for ya ;)

mudski
22nd June 2019, 08:12 AM
Not a long weekend mate but if your'e coming over I'll have a chat to the premier and we'll sort something out for ya ;)
Avo
This I how much of an influence the Batty’s have in Vic mate.
Their Christmas holidays they used to say they were spending it in Sorrento at their parents holiday house. It was actually spent at Lindsay Fox’s place down there. Lol.

MB
22nd June 2019, 10:56 PM
Best ‘Portsea’ maintenance shed ever mate!
RB was a wizz on Mr Fox’s lawns and JB kept those cliff top mansion floors spotless [emoji23][emoji106]

AB
23rd June 2019, 05:09 PM
One more week folks :smileyvault-cute-bi

mudski
23rd June 2019, 08:00 PM
One more week folks :smileyvault-cute-bi

Nooo! I have a noise in my front diff and I can't find where its coming from. Oh wait. five more weeks....

rusty_nail
23rd June 2019, 08:34 PM
Nooo! I have a noise in my front diff and I can't find where its coming from. Oh wait. five more weeks....You can borrow parts from my front diff till you sort yours out mate, least that gets you to licola?

mudski
24th June 2019, 07:23 AM
You can borrow parts from my front diff till you sort yours out mate, least that gets you to licola?

I can't seem to replicate the noise with the Patrol up on stands. So I dont even know where to start.

PeeBee
29th June 2019, 09:10 AM
Guys, I am out unfortunately, roster changes due to clash of projects has me stuck on site. Was looking forward to catching up with you all again - seems such a long time since I have seen a lot of you. Anyway, enjoy as you will and I look forward to the stories and photos as ever.

mudski
29th June 2019, 10:49 AM
Guys, I am out unfortunately, roster changes due to clash of projects has me stuck on site. Was looking forward to catching up with you all again - seems such a long time since I have seen a lot of you. Anyway, enjoy as you will and I look forward to the stories and photos as ever.

That’s a bummer Phil. Would have good to catch up. There’s always a next time...

Winnie
29th June 2019, 12:05 PM
Yeah we won't be there either, only a week from our due date and we are expecting to go early. I may come for the day drive with Isla though.

Bidja
29th June 2019, 01:09 PM
After 8 day of Alpha kelpie (Red) in animal referral hospital, now 48hrs after surgery for removal of abscess and 5cm tumor from liver and now taking one day at a time on the road hopefully to good recovery.

Want to be down at Licola but taking one day at a time. She was coming home today but a few complications has prevented this..been a bit stressful of late.
Red is 15yrs old and mother of Bidja...

Avo
29th June 2019, 04:14 PM
After 8 day of Alpha kelpie (Red) in animal referral hospital, now 48hrs after surgery for removal of abscess and 5cm tumor from liver and now taking one day at a time on the road hopefully to good recovery.

Want to be down at Licola but taking one day at a time. She was coming home today but a few complications has prevented this..been a bit stressful of late.
Red is 15yrs old and mother of Bidja...Bugger mate really hope she pulls through....

Rossco
29th June 2019, 05:21 PM
Yeah bugger, all the best mate. .

MB
29th June 2019, 05:41 PM
Fingers and toes all crossed down here for Red John mate, best wishes for her!

Bidja
29th June 2019, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the southern and Sth Westerly support good blokes. Red was operated on Thurs, was doing well yesterday, was on the critical list Thurs /Frid and for some reason they recon she would be good to come home today. Not so, we went in late this arvo and she was in no state to come home, not able to lay and rest, she was anxious, could not squat to pee, shaking and panting. They just did not accept the fact that she was in pain. Finally the vet gave her some mild pain relief (buprenorphine). Seemed to wanting to push things thru and clear the place.

Going back in tonight to catch up.

At least the tumor is benign and the surgery part was successful, just having post op concerns.

Only A&E staff over the weekend no medical team until Monday. Pissed off_lacking confidence in them just now.

mudski
30th June 2019, 07:43 AM
Hope she pulls through ok John.

rusty_nail
30th June 2019, 08:09 PM
Sprock are we doing jager bombs this year? Happy to bring some jäger and red bull or something? You always seem to girl em out, gadot to return the favor.

Also, are we doing an shared feast again? What do we need to bring

MB
1st July 2019, 05:23 AM
What’s everybody’s thoughts on a big pot of chicken & sweet corn hearty soup for the Saturday night?

rusty_nail
1st July 2019, 06:16 AM
What’s everybody’s thoughts on a big pot of chicken & sweet corn hearty soup for the Saturday night?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf it's as cold as winter has been I'm in! Would be the perfect meal. Happy to bring some of the ingredients, or get some rolls and butter?

MB
1st July 2019, 06:20 AM
Too easy mate, you did more than enough cooking last meetup, we’ll get this stew sorted!

Bidja
1st July 2019, 04:52 PM
Good news today, Red came home and has a long way to go but has done the hard yards. Feeding by a tube at the moment, she is a determined girl.

They think the tumor could have been caused by an early trauma/knock. Interesting, about 10 yrs ago Red disturbed a Kangaroo sleeping of our hill and she was struck by the roo's rear foot/claw and cut her rear inside leg mussel to the bone and nicked her main body. Could have been the start.

Great she is on the mend.

Rossco
1st July 2019, 05:00 PM
Great news, poor ol girl. .

MB
1st July 2019, 05:01 PM
Any other suggestions good folks before we lock in a Saturday night feed?
rusty_nail mate any chance your home desktop puter can see the ‘poll’ for numbers potentially needed for tucker?

If we were to go the Chicken stew route will kindly need to know please how many frozen birds needed to bring along and mini French bread sticks again if we likey?
taslucas can hopefully make it with our worlds best Tassie butter for rolls too!

MB
1st July 2019, 05:02 PM
Awesome news John mate!

Rossco
1st July 2019, 05:48 PM
rusty_nail mate any chance your home desktop puter can see the ‘poll’ for numbers potentially needed for tucker?

If we were to go the Chicken stew route will kindly need to know please how many frozen birds needed to bring along and mini French bread sticks again if we likey?
taslucas can hopefully make it with our worlds best Tassie butter for rolls too!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSounds delish Markie, just let us know what we need and will pitch in. Happy to contribute to some traditional Yager supplies too if need be. .

MB
1st July 2019, 06:43 PM
Hey hey, we could also kick Saturday arvo off with a ‘Chook Lotto’ raffle, any tucker takers?
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/3.jpg

Rossco
1st July 2019, 06:53 PM
Oh wow that's a blast from the last, look at that terrible fashion [emoji848] . . .

AB
1st July 2019, 07:11 PM
Hey hey, we could also kick Saturday arvo off with a ‘Chook Lotto’ raffle, any tucker takers?
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/3.jpg

We should absolutely do that lol

rusty_nail
1st July 2019, 07:16 PM

my count takes us up to 28 mate.

MB
1st July 2019, 07:17 PM
If you ‘weld’ it....they will come [emoji106][emoji106]

MudRunnerTD
1st July 2019, 07:48 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

mudski
1st July 2019, 08:14 PM
If theres anything I can buy/ bring, let me know.

MB
1st July 2019, 08:31 PM
6 Bacons & Lettuce rolls whilst enjoying your family Toasty Built 4 x 2 [emoji106]

rusty_nail
1st July 2019, 08:36 PM
Sprock wheres the jagers at!

MB
1st July 2019, 09:07 PM
Pretty sure our old mate has an off 2G gig these days running hardwood outa up there’s reception monthly[emoji106][emoji106]

rusty_nail
1st July 2019, 09:35 PM
Pretty sure our old mate has an off 2G gig these days running hardwood outa up there’s reception monthly[emoji106][emoji106]

pine carter for life?

MB
1st July 2019, 09:39 PM
Say that to his 7’ high face, lol :-)

rusty_nail
1st July 2019, 10:04 PM
Say that to his 7’ high face, lol :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNah I feel safe staying behind my keyboard lol.

MB
1st July 2019, 10:15 PM
No doubt the best side of the Licola meetup crew, no holds barred, hugs galore and shrinking violets have always blossomed thereafter!

Rossco
2nd July 2019, 04:55 AM
No doubt the best side of the Licola meetup crew, no holds barred, hugs galore and shrinking violets have always blossomed thereafter!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDont forget the wheelie bin racing [emoji23] . . .

rusty_nail
2nd July 2019, 05:21 AM
Dont forget the wheelie bin racing [emoji23] . . .

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkI heard Lou is the reigning champion? Will she be dethroned this year? AB time to put your new special person up to the task

AB
2nd July 2019, 05:23 AM
Dont forget the wheelie bin racing [emoji23] . . .

The old mare Licola cup race lol

mudski
2nd July 2019, 07:08 AM
I heard Lou is the reigning champion? Will she be dethroned this year? AB time to put your new special person up to the task

and Hannah holds the torch for the best (square) pole dancing act. With bruises to prove it. That was a funny night.

MudRunnerTD
2nd July 2019, 01:39 PM
I have Friday and Monday Off...... Cant Wait.

Rossco
2nd July 2019, 06:06 PM
Taking Monday off for sure, not sure if will take the friday or not and drive up at night, whichever way will head up through the bush somehow somewhere probably through Matlock. . .

mudski
2nd July 2019, 08:12 PM
Taking Monday off for sure, not sure if will take the friday or not and drive up at night, whichever way will head up through the bush somehow somewhere probably through Matlock. . .

Just looking at the maps mate. Would you go via Mt Selma?

Rossco
2nd July 2019, 09:04 PM
Yeah via Mt Selma, is pretty quick really probably quicker than the highway from YG. Unless there's been a crazy snow dump will be fine. . .

mudski
3rd July 2019, 07:07 AM
Yeah via Mt Selma, is pretty quick really probably quicker than the highway from YG. Unless there's been a crazy snow dump will be fine. . .

I've never done that trip. Im thinking of going home that way.

Rossco
3rd July 2019, 10:35 AM
Yeah went home that was last time. Was very wild and windy, bit of snow on Mt Selma but nowhere near as much as Arbuckle, pretty slushy and muddy. Good drive tho bumped into a couple of dudes doing the alpine walk, not quite the comfort of the 4wd but sounded pretty epic. .

lucus30
10th July 2019, 07:25 PM
Hey AB My old man is interested in coming will there be enough room ?

Will come up late Friday and leave Sunday

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

rusty_nail
10th July 2019, 07:26 PM
Hey AB it's time to start packing this weekend big fella!

Avo
10th July 2019, 09:55 PM
Hey AB it's time to start packing this weekend big fella!

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkWe all love a smartarse

AB
11th July 2019, 05:56 AM
Hey AB My old man is interested in coming will there be enough room ?

Will come up late Friday and leave Sunday

Of course mate no probs at all.

Bidja
11th July 2019, 10:15 AM
AB
Andy, I cannot see my way clear to get down to Licola this time round. Did enjoy last yr and have fond memories.

All enjoy, have a good one.
John

AB
11th July 2019, 08:45 PM
AB
Andy, I cannot see my way clear to get down to Licola this time round. Did enjoy last yr and have fond memories.

All enjoy, have a good one.
John

That’s a shame mate but all good, lock it in for next year for sure!!!

Sprock
11th July 2019, 09:49 PM
hahaha mudski i started to read out your post to Moodz & before i got to the last bit she said “ i had the bruises to prove it” haha , yeah Rusty nail Jägers will be on the go , & yes any donations to the Jäger circus would be great - it started of small but has grown to epic proportions 🤣

MB
14th July 2019, 11:59 AM
Sprockstars Jäger Fest 2019 fast approaching good folks!
We’ve picked up the Aussie grown tucker base ingredients and giving the hardware a good gerni off today from last festivals remnants :-)
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/90.jpg

lucus30
14th July 2019, 05:43 PM
Sprockstars Jäger Fest 2019 fast approaching good folks!
We’ve picked up the Aussie grown tucker base ingredients and giving the hardware a good gerni off today from last festivals remnants :-)
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/90.jpg

wow looks awesome...So whats the go... do we chuck a few bob in or bring something to contribute? or BYO ?

This licola trip will be my first not that I haven't tried to come every other year....

MB
14th July 2019, 05:59 PM
We’re all good and Saturday night tucker covered above mate, maybe a Jager bottle or RedBull cans to Sprockstars shot station could be cool though[emoji106]

lucus30
14th July 2019, 06:01 PM
We’re all good and Saturday night tucker covered above mate, maybe a Jager bottle or RedBull cans to Sprockstars shot station could be cool though[emoji106]

Oh ok awesome... Sweet will do. I'll bring some Jager

MB
15th July 2019, 08:09 PM
Just a quick reminder once hard learnt my own family self folks. Most cabins are non-heated yet all do have 220/240V power off their whopping load needed happy school village generator. Safe little cheapo ceramic bathroom tip-over proof type heaters are site owners recommended and to pack a tagged/new power lead/safety switchy surge board thingeymebob to run from their living rooms/kitchens as some cabin points do have distance.

Winnie
15th July 2019, 08:26 PM
Just a quick reminder once hard learnt my own family self folks. Most cabins are non-heated yet all do have 220/240V power off their whopping load needed happy school village generator. Safe little cheapo ceramic bathroom tip-over proof type heaters are site owners recommended and to pack a tagged/new power lead/safety switchy surge board thingeymebob to run from their living rooms/kitchens as some cabin points do have distance.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDo remember though that most of the cabins only have a single power circuit though so if you have 3 heaters running it will trip the breaker.
It's probably best to strategically place the little heaters around the cabins rather than in bedrooms to heat the whole cabin.

MB
15th July 2019, 08:51 PM
Good man Chrisso[emoji106][emoji106]
Safest to drop into Middy’s ‘Moe’ on your ways through for all your true electrical 500 wasps max needs?

Winnie
15th July 2019, 08:54 PM
Good man Chrisso[emoji106][emoji106]
Safest to drop into Middy’s ‘Moe’ on your ways through for all your true electrical 500 wasps max needs?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI reckon kmart is a better choice!

MB
15th July 2019, 09:04 PM
Kmart all the way just remembered now too mate! Pretty sure our current little home ceramic bathroom heater was from there a Licola trip or two ago, still going strong [emoji106][emoji106]

Avo
15th July 2019, 10:13 PM
I reckon kmart is a better choice!

Sent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkGot shares winnie

rusty_nail
16th July 2019, 01:11 PM
Hey MudRunnerTD has zach tried snow boarding? I can bring along my shorter board for him to try?

MudRunnerTD
16th July 2019, 03:56 PM
Hey MudRunnerTD has zach tried snow boarding? I can bring along my shorter board for him to try?

No mate. We have never been to the snow for anything but sight seeing. That would be wicked. He would be stoked.

rusty_nail
16th July 2019, 04:29 PM
No mate. We have never been to the snow for anything but sight seeing. That would be wicked. He would be stoked.Easy as, I'll pack it

lucus30
17th July 2019, 09:00 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDo they check if the heaters and or extension leads are tagged? Not even a new lead is considered tagged normally

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2019, 09:41 AM
Do they check if the heaters and or extension leads are tagged? Not even a new lead is considered tagged normally

No i have never been checked. Just dont bring junk mate.

lucus30
17th July 2019, 10:01 AM
No i have never been checked. Just dont bring junk mate.All good mine are good quality that I use at caravan parks. I'll bring them

Looking forward to this

mudski
17th July 2019, 12:05 PM
So who's staying till Monday? I just scored an extra day off!

AB
17th July 2019, 01:18 PM
So who's staying till Monday? I just scored an extra day off!

Absolutely!!!

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2019, 01:25 PM
i am friday to monday 100%

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2019, 01:52 PM

FYI. There is also cabin accommodation at each end of the camp kitchen and the fire pit is directly out the front of the camp kitchen. Lights was keen to have accomodation within baby monitor range of the fire please.

rusty_nail
17th July 2019, 03:14 PM
Same for us (baby monitor range) if available?

AB
17th July 2019, 04:07 PM
Why don’t Nic and Lights grab cabin 2 right next to kitchen in front of fire.

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2019, 04:09 PM
Why don’t Nic and Lights grab cabin 2 right next to kitchen in front of fire.

Yeah was thinking that too

mudski
17th July 2019, 04:17 PM

FYI. There is also cabin accommodation at each end of the camp kitchen and the fire pit is directly out the front of the camp kitchen. Lights was keen to have accomodation within baby monitor range of the fire please.

Same for us (baby monitor range) if available?

Maybe you guys should have dibs on the two cabins either side? Ive never seen inside those two so not sure how many rooms are in them....

AB
17th July 2019, 04:32 PM
Maybe you guys should have dibs on the two cabins either side? Ive never seen inside those two so not sure how many rooms are in them....

I’m taking cabin 1 with Lachy and Mia’s scared of dark and MB fam and ease of crawling into bed, it’s tradition, in summing up its the constitution, it’s Mabo, it’s justice ;)

I think cabin 2 has 3 rooms?

We normally dedicate one room in cabin one as all kids beds with Amelia etc too.

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2019, 05:31 PM
I’m taking cabin 1 with Lachy and Mia’s scared of dark and MB fam and ease of crawling into bed, it’s tradition, in summing up its the constitution, it’s Mabo, it’s justice ;)

I think cabin 2 has 3 rooms?

We normally dedicate one room in cabin one as all kids beds with Amelia etc too.

Hail the King.

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2019, 05:33 PM
And im in the first cabin up from the fire cause, well, cause, Just Bloody Because I Said....

rusty_nail
17th July 2019, 05:38 PM
And im in the first cabin up from the fire cause, well, cause, Just Bloody Because I Said....Sounds like there won't be any room in the cabin for kids? Not that anyone wants to be around that snoring anyway Haha

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2019, 06:01 PM
Sounds like there won't be any room in the cabin for kids? Not that anyone wants to be around that snoring anyway Haha

haha. nah im in the first cabin away from the camp kitchen building. must be cabin 3 maybe? You can have cabin 2 with Lights mate. Oh, and i dont snore anymore mate ;)

rusty_nail
17th July 2019, 06:06 PM
haha. nah im in the first cabin away from the camp kitchen building. must be cabin 3 maybe? You can have cabin 2 with Lights mate. Oh, and i dont snore anymore mate ;)So great mate, I'm sure naomi is thrilled

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2019, 06:08 PM
So great mate, I'm sure naomi is thrilled

She snores like a Trooper!!!!

mudski
17th July 2019, 06:59 PM
And im in the first cabin up from the fire cause, well, cause, Just Bloody Because I Said....

Yeah we are usually in the second cabin along with MB’s girls bunking in with ours. We have the huge wombat hole in the front of where we usually reside. Not sure if it’s second or third up

mudski
17th July 2019, 07:01 PM
She snores like a Trooper!!!!

And farts better than most. So I heard....

MB
17th July 2019, 07:18 PM
I bag’s the kids Saturday night trampoline alone please folks (face down solo) as far away from you noisey mob as possible ;-) !!

PeeBee
17th July 2019, 07:43 PM
I am already missing being there. Another great weekend for sure, and I am assured the snow will be deep and plenty of it. Have you sorted out your snow play destination - Howitt or other?

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2019, 09:22 PM
Last weekend near Arbuckle

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/287.jpg

Keen to make an Igloo if you guys are keen!!!!

AB
17th July 2019, 09:40 PM

Hell yes let’s do it!!!

MB
17th July 2019, 09:48 PM
Early early start for sure good family men[emoji106]
Someone needs to fold up a say 6” x 12” sheet metal open ended box cookie cutter for fastest snow stomping brick results[emoji106][emoji106]
Have made and slept in a couple o domes years ago and they do honestly take seriously good fun long long yard yakka times [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Lights
18th July 2019, 09:04 AM
Looking forward to the trip, catching up with familiar faces and some new ones!
Just saw this on their facebook page. May not need to bring heaters..

Winnie
18th July 2019, 10:06 AM
Looking forward to the trip, catching up with familiar faces and some new ones!
Just saw this on their facebook page. May not need to bring heaters..

78918Wow how good is that! That's a monster upgrade!

AB
18th July 2019, 10:48 AM
Yeah sick I just rung them and its true, spilttys in main rooms with ducted running into each bedrooms so happy days folks!

mudski
18th July 2019, 05:03 PM
So do I need to order rolls from the Yarra Glen bakery MB or is this sorted. If so just some Jager and red bulls? Haha!

MB
18th July 2019, 05:37 PM
All good mate, ordered for Friday pickup[emoji106]

PeeBee
18th July 2019, 05:44 PM
You could at a pinch use the front door off the Gwendolyn oven as its about 300 long but about 110mm deep, and has the return handle for a bit of solid push.

mudski
18th July 2019, 06:56 PM
All good mate, ordered for Friday pickup[emoji106]

I'll pay for them then. We doing the usually and meeting up in Yarra Glen at 8am?

Rossco
18th July 2019, 07:55 PM
Gotta do first aid training Friday so will head up in the arvo sometime. . Have the Monday off but [emoji16]

MB
19th July 2019, 05:23 AM
Cheers Mudski appreciated, we have plenty of butter already for them. Any idea of number’s attending now folks, including littlens, can’t see the poll on Tapatalk unfortunately.

AB
19th July 2019, 05:42 AM
I'll pay for them then. We doing the usually and meeting up in Yarra Glen at 8am?

Sounds like a plan mate, 8am YG IGA, done!

AB
19th July 2019, 05:43 AM
Cheers Mudski appreciated, we have plenty of butter already for them. Any idea of number’s attending now folks, including littlens, can’t see the poll on Tapatalk unfortunately.

Lets cater for 30 people mate.

mudski
19th July 2019, 07:04 AM
Lets cater for 30 people mate.

Yeah I was thinking 30 too. I think last year there like 60 rolls or something we got. Three trays from memory we walked out of the bakery with...

lucus30
19th July 2019, 07:58 AM
Just two of us for me. Dad and myself
We will head up Friday but could be late and leave Sunday

pearcey
19th July 2019, 08:09 AM
Sorry guys I was hoping to make it but vet advised me not to. New knee, it`s great but will take at least 5 months before I can pound the sxxt out of it LMAO. Will hopefully make it next year.

rkinsey
20th July 2019, 08:47 AM
Bugga lads! I just read that this trip is on next weekend, and Im working. Not to worry. Up side is I pickup the big GU next weekend so all isnt lost. Next year Im definitely there. Enjoy yourselves.

rusty_nail
20th July 2019, 05:39 PM
should be gorging myself on MB sweet chicken and corn soup bout this time in 7 days. getting excited, absolutely cannot wait for this holiday. will be great to see the usual suspects too =D

Rossco
20th July 2019, 06:38 PM
Yeah same can't wait, bought a few supplies, started packing plus gave the old gal (queee) a well deserved wash. . . [emoji6]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/295.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/296.jpg

rusty_nail
20th July 2019, 06:57 PM
I think were going to well stocked for jäger hey Sprock

Rossco
20th July 2019, 07:17 PM
Yeah think we'll have plenty this time certainly started something of a tradition Sprockstar. . [emoji39]

TPC
20th July 2019, 07:43 PM
Yeah same can't wait, bought a few supplies, started packing plus gave the old gal (queee) a well deserved wash. . . [emoji6]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/295.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/296.jpg

Good to see your wine and beer comes from SA. Think I owe you a few bottles of SA red for you supplying my luxury accommodation at MB's place.

Rossco
20th July 2019, 07:58 PM
Good to see your wine and beer comes from SA. Think I owe you a few bottles of SA red for you supplying my luxury accommodation at MB's place.All square I think Tony, polished those off with great appreciation although won't say no to anymore if need be. Yep SA home to the finest beer in the country if not the world lol ...

Sprock
20th July 2019, 08:24 PM
haha yeah seems it’ll be a group effort on the Jäger show this year 👍🏻 which will be good cos i havnt worked for 2 weeks , been working on my f#%kn Patrol for a week trying to get it to run GRRRRRRR , anyway we’ll be there 1 way or another- might be in a big green Kenworth yet haha

rusty_nail
20th July 2019, 08:26 PM
haha yeah seems it’ll be a group effort on the Jäger show this year 👍🏻 which will be good cos i havnt worked for 2 weeks , been working on my f#%kn Patrol for a week trying to get it to run GRRRRRRR , anyway we’ll be there 1 way or another- might be in a big green Kenworth yet haha

whats wrong with it mate?

Sprock
21st July 2019, 09:45 AM
not 100% sure but deep down i think the injector pump is rooted , takes off fine then goes doughy & engine light comes on , checked computer codes & theres 95 counts of P7 - injector pump timing - which as you’d know can be anything from fuel supply , air in the fuel , etc etc , to the IP actually being stuffed , have replaced all fuel lines , got carter lift pump fitted ( finally) , cleaned tank breather as i thought it was blocked & creating a vacuum & so on & so on . anyway i’m hi jacking this thread . we’ll be there 1 way or another mate .

Rossco
21st July 2019, 09:47 AM
not 100% sure but deep down i think the injector pump is rooted , takes off fine then goes doughy & engine light comes on , checked computer codes & theres 95 counts of P7 - injector pump timing - which as you’d know can be anything from fuel supply , air in the fuel , etc etc , to the IP actually being stuffed , have replaced all fuel lines , got carter lift pump fitted ( finally) , cleaned tank breather as i thought it was blocked & creating a vacuum & so on & so on . anyway i’m hi jacking this thread . we’ll be there 1 way or another mate .Bugger mate, might be Cummins time ? . .

Sprock
21st July 2019, 09:51 AM
hahaha Rossco , i’ve actually got in touch with reality & it’s alerted me to the fact that as cool as the Cummins conversion would be the realistic price tag of the conversion is a bit out there , looking at the Rusty Nail option of an LS conversion now - either way it’s not in the foreseeable future , $$$$$$

Maxhead
21st July 2019, 03:33 PM

Always knew you were an alco.... but you always have a good choice of grog[emoji106]

MudRunnerTD
21st July 2019, 05:46 PM

Sent from my SM-G977B using TapatalkDid someone say igloo????

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/298.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/299.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/300.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/301.jpg

Two teams working each side working in a circle shovels ready. If there is enough snow gents this is ON!!!!

rusty_nail
21st July 2019, 05:48 PM
hahaha Rossco , i’ve actually got in touch with reality & it’s alerted me to the fact that as cool as the Cummins conversion would be the realistic price tag of the conversion is a bit out there , looking at the Rusty Nail option of an LS conversion now - either way it’s not in the foreseeable future , $$$$$$Might be able to work out something with my motor mate? Maybe you can r@pe my motor for some bits lol

rusty_nail
21st July 2019, 05:50 PM
We went for a cruise today up near lake mountain, there was snow on side of road well below the checkpoint where you have to pay your entry fee. Licola snow is gonna be epic

AB
21st July 2019, 06:07 PM
Looks like a big snow dump up there this week too so we might get our best snow trip there yet!

Sprock
21st July 2019, 07:56 PM
oh Hello ! AB has popped into talk to the common people 🤣 yeah everywhere i look from home there’s snow up there , yeah we’ll see Rusty , thanks mate

Sprock
21st July 2019, 07:59 PM
haha go mudrunner 🤣 this is guna be mad 🤙🏻

Avo
21st July 2019, 10:02 PM
Looks like a big snow dump up there this week too so we might get our best snow trip there yet!Fine,I'll just sit here n sulk,so much for being el chap of the snow fall

lucus30
22nd July 2019, 06:37 PM
Well that looks promisinghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/305.jpg

MB
22nd July 2019, 11:49 PM
Pretty please, can we build a nonsexist Snow Woman too :-) [emoji106]
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/316.jpg

mudski
23rd July 2019, 07:11 AM

Better build a "pc" non gender specified snow, erm, figure then.

Touses
23rd July 2019, 07:39 AM

Make sure you build enough for everybody. Will pm you my maleing address.:D

Winnie
24th July 2019, 05:32 AM
So what time are you fellas thinking of leaving for the snow drive on Saturday? I will drive up that morning and head out with you guys.

AB
24th July 2019, 05:36 AM
So what time are you fellas thinking of leaving for the snow drive on Saturday? I will drive up that morning and head out with you guys.

I think 9 or 9:30 is the usual departure time yeah?

rusty_nail
24th July 2019, 05:13 PM
Just found out Tegan has come down with tonsilitis. I think we're out.

Rossco
24th July 2019, 05:24 PM
Bugger Nicko no good, looks like probably just me again too. .

rusty_nail
24th July 2019, 05:44 PM
I'll need to take care of Lacey so all of us won't be there.

mudski
24th July 2019, 08:19 PM
Looks like it will be a quiet one this year :( Bugger Nic! I was looking forward to catching up with you mate.

AB
25th July 2019, 06:11 AM

Oh crap mate, that sux, hope she recovers quickly!

PeeBee
25th July 2019, 06:42 AM
Have a great trip guys, I know you will. I will be thinking of you huddled together in sub zero temps with refreshing lubrication as I stare out the acid frosted window of my office across a vista of environmental carnage.

MudRunnerTD
25th July 2019, 07:49 AM

B7gger mate. That sux Big Time.. If she is feeling better S7nday come up for Sunday night or something.

Touses
25th July 2019, 02:19 PM
Have a great time all. MB don't forget my snow bunny. Given the forecast precipitation, built from virgin snow perchance?? :biggrin:

MB
25th July 2019, 04:00 PM
No problemo mate, can do, signed before sending for artist authentication purposes too :-) [emoji106]
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/331.jpg

lucus30
25th July 2019, 06:53 PM
Ok I'll hopefully be leaving my place around lunch time tomorrow with enough grog to put me over gvm by the looks of things.

Bought some snow chains which I'm picking up tonight ( never needed them before but do atleast 2-3 snow trips that it's worth getting)

Bidja
25th July 2019, 07:17 PM
Will not be changing my mind now, started removing bits today to make way for FM install. Be thinking of you guys, have a real good one (will find me in the shed cutting away).

mudski
25th July 2019, 08:03 PM
Just finished packing the Patrol. The back of the car is chockers with all this bloody snow gear the wife and girls insist on wearing. Me? I just bring one change of clothes and wing it! Next time they go in a separate car and bring their own stuff. Lol.

rusty_nail
25th July 2019, 08:04 PM
Just finished packing the Patrol. The back of the car is chockers with all this bloody snow gear the wife and girls insist on wearing. Me? I just bring one change of clothes and wing it! Next time they go in a separate car and bring their own stuff. Lol.So you're going to be wearing shorts and thongs? Fuck your tough mate

Cuppa
25th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Hard to imagine why anyone wants to go & get cold & wet, but I wish all a good time.

Rossco
25th July 2019, 08:32 PM
So you're going to be wearing shorts and thongs? Fuck your tough mate

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkDidn't you wear shorts last time Nicko, expect you to rock the stubbies everywhere you go lol . .

AB
25th July 2019, 08:34 PM
Hard to imagine why anyone wants to go & get cold & wet, but I wish all a good time.

Nah best trip ever Cuppa, there’s pretty much no rain all weekend after a huge dump of snow, toasty warm cabins, big fire and plenty of hugs :)

rusty_nail
25th July 2019, 09:04 PM
Didn't you wear shorts last time Nicko, expect you to rock the stubbies everywhere you go lol . .

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkHaha oh yeah? Shorts and a t-shirt lol

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xTg2LrfV2q7KazyQ9

MB
25th July 2019, 09:13 PM
NP.com.au Forum issue G-bangers everyone’s rocking mountain tops in this weekend Cuppa mate! Harsh Sun reflection according to BOM forecast upwards should give us good burn :-) [emoji106]

AB
26th July 2019, 04:46 AM
Wakey wakey folks, lets do this!!!

MB
26th July 2019, 05:18 AM
Can’t remember AB mate, do the cabins have dunny paper?

AB
26th July 2019, 05:22 AM
Can’t remember AB mate, do the cabins have dunny paper?

Yeah they do mate.

MB
26th July 2019, 05:40 AM
Thanks mate, Mrs MB confirms only 2 rolls per cubicle maybe though!

rusty_nail
26th July 2019, 06:18 AM
Have fun guys. Spewing I won't make it

AB
26th July 2019, 06:36 AM
Thanks mate, Mrs MB confirms only 2 rolls per cubicle maybe though!

Yeah they are also scratchy bum rice paper toilet paper too.

Touses
26th July 2019, 07:05 AM
No problemo mate, can do, signed before sending for artist authentication purposes too :-) [emoji106]
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/07/331.jpg

Snow bunny NOT snowcone,, fool!

pearcey
26th July 2019, 08:25 AM
Have a great time folks, and no I wont be thinking of you. BASTARDS.

Maxhead
26th July 2019, 06:31 PM
Enjoy everyone, should be a cracker

Sprock
26th July 2019, 09:49 PM
hey all , you won’t get this msg in time but i’m not going to get there either , i’ve been away all week in the truck & just got home tonight at 8pm , still have work to do on the Patrol to get it there , we’re nearly out of wood so have to do that & im going to Tamworth on Sunday night , i’ve never been a quitter but realistically it’s not going to happen .

Avo
26th July 2019, 11:11 PM
hey all , you won’t get this msg in time but i’m not going to get there either , i’ve been away all week in the truck & just got home tonight at 8pm , still have work to do on the Patrol to get it there , we’re nearly out of wood so have to do that & im going to Tamworth on Sunday night , i’ve never been a quitter but realistically it’s not going to happen .Geez sprocket n I flew over just for the yeagers