PDA

View Full Version : To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

NickBGU4
21st July 2010, 07:39 PM
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With
Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom.
Don't Disguise Your Voice. !

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

5. On all your cheque stubs, write ' For Marijuana'

6 Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get..

7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,
with a serious face.

8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

9. Sing Along At The Opera.

10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

11. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream
'I Won! I Won!'

12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Car Park, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 07:45 PM
Good onya NickBGU4

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

Like 'em. Number 4's my favourite....... Another true story...... When I was athletically fit, I never drank coffee. Had 2 cups of full strength and washed 6 cars in half an hour. Man was I pumped. LOL

Great selection.

Minx
21st July 2010, 07:46 PM
Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get..

Classic! Imagine yourself actually giving this a go!

Im not even sure people would laugh, they would most likely pack themselves and get the hell out of your way thinking your about to do something insane!

Pegged
21st July 2010, 08:18 PM
Oh jeez, I'd better not show this to the old man. He'd bloody do those things, especially the public ones. He's 66 now and doesn't give too much of a rats clacker about keeping up appearances. He inspires me you know!

When we attend bbq's or other types of gatherings the Plasnart boys sometimes end up in trouble!

Are his pants getting higher and higher. my old man is around that age and noticing his pants are slowly creeping up to his chest.

Whats the go with that anyway?

Saw an old pic of my grandpa and his belt was no joke wrapped around his nipples...lol

patch697
21st July 2010, 10:55 PM
5 gold stars.....lol Very funny indeed

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 11:18 PM
I draw the line before I start wearing shirt, shorts, knee high socks and sandals! LOLOL

patch697
21st July 2010, 11:38 PM
Give it time mate! You'll need to tuck your shirt into your undies when you're about 75 to keep your knackers in!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL there go's another bloody keyboard.......lolol

Thats it no more drinks in the bloody computer room...lol

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 11:42 PM
Give it time mate! You'll need to tuck your shirt into your undies when you're about 75 to keep your knackers in!!

At 75, I'll be a commando !! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

patch697
21st July 2010, 11:45 PM
At 75, I'll be a commando !! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Was that BE a commando or DOING the commando?????????????? crawl that is .......lol

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 11:46 PM
Was that BE a commando or DOING the commando??????????????.......lol

Cheers
Paul

Hey this is a family forum. Remember....words not pictures..... words not pictures.... LOLOLOLOL

patch697
21st July 2010, 11:48 PM
Hey this is a family forum. Remember....words not pictures..... words not pictures.... LOLOLOLOL

What about paintings??????????????....lol

Cheers
Paul