PDA

View Full Version : good mechanic!! ASAP.. S.E suburbs victoria

snoopy
25th May 2011, 01:11 AM
ey everyone just wondering on a good/cheap mechanic to look completely look over my GQ and not rip me off. :furious:

in S.E suburbs victoria
close to dandenong

Sir Roofy
25th May 2011, 01:31 AM
if you put up a proper intro someone
may assist you shortly

Bigrig
25th May 2011, 01:35 AM
Hey mate

Yep - we ask that everyone throws up an intro in the introductions section - just a courtesy thing and no harm done. Just a bit about yourself and your rig and no doubt someone will be along to assist with the info you're after.

Apart from that, welcome aboard!!!!

timbar
25th May 2011, 03:00 AM
Hey mate

Yep - we ask that everyone throws up an intro in the introductions section - just a courtesy thing and no harm done. Just a bit about yourself and your rig and no doubt someone will be along to assist with the info you're after.

Apart from that, welcome aboard!!!!

G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

AB
25th May 2011, 09:04 AM
The mechanic that I use in Bayswater is by all means not cheap but if you want a 100% honest mechanic who knows Patrols and has been involved in the 4x4 scene his whole life and will show you all the things that are wrong, etc and do a great job is Terry @ Hi-Tech Dyno Tuning in Bayswater.

7 Barry Street Bayswater VIC 3153 - (03) 9729 6613 Open Weekdays 8am-5pm