PDA

View Full Version : White Flares for 2008 Patrol

Salim
13th November 2018, 10:29 AM
Hi guys,

Just after all 4 flares in white for this beast.
I'm in NSW but am happy to pay postage if I can get them for the right price.

Thanks in advance.

Salim
13th November 2018, 10:30 AM
Sorry just FYI I'm referring to the factory flares not aftermarket ones.

nipagu7
13th November 2018, 08:20 PM
is it just me or is the bullbar tilting up at the front

rusty_nail
13th November 2018, 08:38 PM
is it just me or is the bullbar tilting up at the frontYep lol, either been in a front Ender or badly fitted

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clunk
13th November 2018, 09:20 PM
is it just me or is the bullbar tilting up at the frontNah, just your head's lopsided [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Salim
14th November 2018, 10:21 AM
is it just me or is the bullbar tilting up at the front

I bought the car like that a couple of weeks ago it's strange it looks like it from that angle but when you stand next to it, it looks fine.

MB
14th November 2018, 09:30 PM
Had a flash ARB one on my old DX ute years back that looked lightly similar from same angle. Loosen/Yoink/Tighten again and will be sweet. Salim mate, you’re missing those black plastic guard trims that truly rock on white GU’s. Contrast black to black no bloke will ever know TJM or Above!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MudRunnerTD
14th November 2018, 10:44 PM
that Bar can be adjusted but will need a couple of washer to pack it. the Fitter didnt know what they where doing and thats pretty bloody common. Mine was the same. i fixed it. drove me nuts.

What happened to the Black flares in your profile pic? the white ones are just those painted...

Salim
15th November 2018, 11:10 AM
Had a flash ARB one on my old DX ute years back that looked lightly similar from same angle. Loosen/Yoink/Tighten again and will be sweet. Salim mate, you’re missing those black plastic guard trims that truly rock on white GU’s. Contrast black to black no bloke will ever know TJM or Above!

Ah cool I might have to do that then thanks for that! Oh yeah tell me about it man it's an eye sore for me at the moment I need to get the guard trims. Do you know where I can source them from?

Salim
15th November 2018, 11:11 AM
that Bar can be adjusted but will need a couple of washer to pack it. the Fitter didnt know what they where doing and thats pretty bloody common. Mine was the same. i fixed it. drove me nuts.

What happened to the Black flares in your profile pic? the white ones are just those painted...

Ok great thanks for letting me know I'll have to get that tweaked asap.
That not my car in the picture :( I followed the instructions in the forum on how to set my picture but there's no option for a custom avatar for me :1087:

MB
15th November 2018, 12:39 PM
I’d say Patrolapart Vic Salim mate but I think you’re Sydney ways so postage might blow out the cost for you.

Salim
15th November 2018, 12:56 PM
I’d say Patrolapart Vic Salim mate but I think you’re Sydney ways so postage might blow out the cost for you.

I'll definitely have a look thanks MB!