PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Aussiepiper
21st July 2010, 04:01 PM
Hello everyone.
I joined this forum to learn more about Nissan Patrols, as I am thinking about buying one in the near future.
I am super impressed with the sharing of information on this site and look forward to contributing in the future.
My Son has just purchase on old GQ Patrol, and he will be delighted with the workshop manual that I have downloaded.

Kind Regards

Andrew

P.S I am in Perth in Western Australia

patch697
21st July 2010, 04:08 PM
G/day Andrew & Welcome to the forum Mate... We are a real bunch of larricans here so feel free to join in on the action & have a hearty laugh while your at it & although we joke around our Patrols are Sirius biz so we will also do our best to help with whatever you need

Cheers
Paul

Maxhead
21st July 2010, 04:47 PM
G'Day Andrew, welcome mate.

Not wrong about the bunch of larricans, I was in stitches after reading another post.....

AB
21st July 2010, 06:03 PM
Hi Andrew, good name!

Welcome to the forum and feel free to ask anything and join in the conversations.

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 06:25 PM
G'day Andrew.

Welcome to the Forum. I'm about 130k north of Albany, at Gnowangerup. Where do U live?

I need a favour mate.... Whether u love 'em or hate 'em, please back me on my support for the Dockers to win, or at least be in the grand final. I'm the only West Aussie on this forum that'll give 'em a chance! AND I need somebody to have a drink with to celebrate their win. LOL

I've been around long enough to know you don't go onto forums after a few drinkies !!!!!!

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
21st July 2010, 07:11 PM
G'day Andrew.

Welcome to the Forum. I'm about 130k north of Albany, at Gnowangerup. Where do U live?

I need a favour mate.... Whether u love 'em or hate 'em, please back me on my support for the Dockers to win, or at least be in the grand final. I'm the only West Aussie on this forum that'll give 'em a chance! AND I need somebody to have a drink with to celebrate their win. LOL

I've been around long enough to know you don't go onto forums after a few drinkies !!!!!!

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Welcome Andrew, I really don't know what to think of this lot yet:confused:..................................... .................OK I have given it a bit of thought and they are a bunch of W......................................Nice blokes and girls.

Hey Ross I was hiding the fact that I also am a MIGHTY DOCKERS supporter, so I have come out of the closet mate:smiley_thumbs_up::icon_victory:

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 07:23 PM
Welcome Andrew, I really don't know what to think of this lot yet:confused:..................................... .................OK I have given it a bit of thought and they are a bunch of W......................................Nice blokes and girls.

Hey Ross I was hiding the fact that I also am a MIGHTY DOCKERS supporter, so I have come out of the closet mate:smiley_thumbs_up::icon_victory:

Onya Dogman :smiley_thumbs_up:

:hijacked::hijacked: Sorry

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 07:27 PM
Watch out Rosco and Doggy, Andrew might be an Eagle and get stuck right into you! Suppose it depends if he lives north or south of the river.

"North or South of the river"........ SPRUNG! Your an ex West Aussie, aren't U ???? When did u move to Geelong?

:hijacked: Sorry again.

RustyNails
12th August 2010, 02:43 PM
Welcome Andrew, great to see another West Aussie

Paul

Finly Owner
12th August 2010, 09:39 PM
Hi and welcome Andrew