PDA

View Full Version : Mid week wheeling

Warnie
24th May 2011, 08:07 AM
Hey guys seeing as though i cannot go to the forum meet-up and that I pretty much have 3 weeks off before I got to melbourne on my road-trip, I would like to do some mid-week wheeling. I have Uni classes for the next 2 weeks, then I have swot vac and 2 weeks of exams (I have 2 exams and have pretty much already passed all my courses this semester - So 3 weeks off lol).

So I propose the dates of mon 6/6, wed 8/6 or thurs 9/6 for a day of wheeling if anyone is interested. I was thinking Glasshouse or Ripley cos its relatively close.

Let me know if anyone is keen.

Adam

Bigrig
24th May 2011, 11:19 AM
Hey guys seeing as though i cannot go to the forum meet-up and that I pretty much have 3 weeks off before I got to melbourne on my road-trip, I would like to do some mid-week wheeling. I have Uni classes for the next 2 weeks, then I have swot vac and 2 weeks of exams (I have 2 exams and have pretty much already passed all my courses this semester - So 3 weeks off lol).

So I propose the dates of mon 6/6, wed 8/6 or thurs 9/6 for a day of wheeling if anyone is interested. I was thinking Glasshouse or Ripley cos its relatively close.

Let me know if anyone is keen.

Adam

I'm keen - just need to sort out my schedule for work and will let you know!!

Warnie
24th May 2011, 11:38 AM
Sweet as I is excited, its been too long since I have been offroad (apart from straddie 3 weeks ago)

Bigrig
31st May 2011, 08:10 AM
Sweet as I is excited, its been too long since I have been offroad (apart from straddie 3 weeks ago)

No can do now boss! Damn it!!

I start the new job today and am now in Sydney Wednesday and Thursday. Sorry boss!

Warnie
31st May 2011, 03:08 PM
Thats cool mate, I,iked the pics and viseos from the weekend at Cruiser Park. Maybe when I get back. Oh well looks like Ill have to wait until AB takes me out in Melbourne :)

I have a couple of mates with Jeeps I might go out with. But last tim we went out they out shone me (35"s and twin locked vs my 33"s and only front locked) The choices hey