PDA

View Full Version : Free Full Health Check.

Minx
21st July 2010, 09:50 AM
Just read Rossco's thread about his bowels whilst having brekky and now im not hungry but it did remind me of something that you guys should get on to.

Being blokes we never see doctors, some of us smoke, drink, eat crappy food and if your like me the only time you'll go to the docs is when you think your just about to die...lol

We're all busy to leave work and see the docs but did you know that Workcover can come out to your work and give a free full health check on the employees.

Its all free, they do the full health check and i recommend everyone to show the boss this brochure and get on to it.

A lot of blokes get in serious trouble not checking their health and a friend of mine had cancer for years and never knew about it.

If they had of picked it up early he would have been ok but now its too late.

Heres the pamphlet so now that I have spoon fed you....JUST DO IT!!!!!

Could save your life!!!!

The PDF attached is poor quality but that's still no excuse...lol....JUST DO IT!!!!!

patch697
21st July 2010, 12:52 PM
Just read Rossco's thread about his bowels whilst having brekky and now im not hungry but it did remind me of something that you guys should get on to.

Being blokes we never see doctors, some of us smoke, drink, eat crappy food and if your like me the only time you'll go to the docs is when you think your just about to die...lol

We're all busy to leave work and see the docs but did you know that Workcover can come out to your work and give a free full health check on the employees.

Its all free, they do the full health check and i recommend everyone to show the boss this brochure and get on to it.

A lot of blokes get in serious trouble not checking their health and a friend of mine had cancer for years and never knew about it.

If they had of picked it up early he would have been ok but now its too late.

Heres the pamphlet so now that I have spoon fed you....JUST DO IT!!!!!

Could save your life!!!!

The PDF attached is poor quality but that's still no excuse...lol....JUST DO IT!!!!!

Top post Minx & top idea.......Well inspired to I might add..Thankyou Rossco.

This is exactly what this forum is all about.... A bunch of ppl with whom most have never met but have become friends non the less & doing there bit to be a friend & help each other on what now seems almost any subject???

I bloody love this forum....

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 01:21 PM
Top post Minx & top idea.......Well inspired to I might add..Thankyou Rossco.

This is exactly what this forum is all about.... A bunch of ppl with whom most have never met but have become friends non the less & doing there bit to be a friend & help each other on what now seems almost any subject???

I bloody love this forum....

Cheers
Paul

Thanks Minx

Some blokes religiously rotate their tyres every 5,000k, and change the oil every 6 months or when ever necessary, but they won't give their body a service and tune up by having regular health checks.

I've grown up a lot since I was young, dumb and........................... It's time for all us blokes to get serious about our health, more..... just as serious as we are about keeping our 4by's in good nick and regularly serviced.

Take care out there.

Ross

patch697
21st July 2010, 06:25 PM
I'll get straight onto it. But first I've gotta finish this smoke and stubby then give the 'trol a good check over for anything that isn't quite right. If I find anything out of order I'll fix it straight away then probably have another smoke and a stubby. When I'm 100% sure the 'trol's all good it'll be time for tea so i'll have to go and get some fish 'n' chips. I'll scoff them down with another beer and then have another smoke.

Then I'll get onto this health check thing. Not that I need it mind you.

LOL.......... Good onya Rohan ya clown .....lol You know Rossco's gonna give it to you over that one....lol

Cheers
Paul

Minx
21st July 2010, 06:49 PM
I try to start a serious thread and look at the responses i get...lol

I do have a sensitive and serious side guys, I call him sam, he only comes out Monday morning before work after night time Frank comes around but he is very sensitive and very serious!!!:bananarock:

Minx
21st July 2010, 07:08 PM
You have posted a good topic Frank and you are right; we should do more for ourselves. Unfortunately there are some p*ss-takers in this world who should know when to pull up. I'll keep a lookout for them!

Can always count on you Plassy!!!

Hey...hang on a sec...lol...mmmm

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 11:33 PM
Australian Men's Health Magazine.

Great BLOKES mag. I subscribe to it and have no hesitation to recommending it.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/mens-health/