PDA

View Full Version : Steering box

chester
22nd May 2011, 08:32 AM
My steering box has started to leak,my question is can they be rebuilt if so are they hard to or just get a replacement which would most likely have to be a second hand one.
cheers
chester

Bigrig
22nd May 2011, 10:14 AM
My steering box has started to leak,my question is can they be rebuilt if so are they hard to or just get a replacement which would most likely have to be a second hand one.
cheers
chester

Go reconditioned second hand would be my suggestion. One of those items that I just don't stuff around with - only my opinion though mate, others may vary no doubt.

Good luck getting it sorted!

chester
23rd May 2011, 08:28 PM
Go reconditioned second hand would be my suggestion. One of those items that I just don't stuff around with - only my opinion though mate, others may vary no doubt.

Good luck getting it sorted!Thanks bigrig for you help mate.Was talking to a mate last night who has a GQ race car and swapping the front end to a GU one, so gave me his old steering box.

Bigrig
23rd May 2011, 08:35 PM
Thanks bigrig for you help mate.Was talking to a mate last night who has a GQ race car and swapping the front end to a GU one, so gave me his old steering box.

Good score mate!! Well done!!