PDA

View Full Version : SILVER nd BLUE Lifted

Crowman23
21st May 2011, 03:24 PM
New Tyres, New 2" Lift Kit + Castor Correction Bushes and so far No GQ Sudder, but Im not counting the Chickens just yet.

Crowman23
21st May 2011, 03:38 PM
89 GQ Diesel Wagon 294,480km 2"Lift Kit, ARB Bar Nolathane Bushes, NARVA Spotties and thats about it, Great Driver

growler2058
21st May 2011, 03:49 PM
Yup do like blue ova silver

Dark 1
21st May 2011, 03:59 PM
Looking good mate.

Clunk
21st May 2011, 04:03 PM
nice one mate...... is it me or does that 2 in look much bigger than 2 in?????? lol

MudRunnerTD
21st May 2011, 04:03 PM
Hey Crowman, welcome to the forum mate.

Thanks for posting a members thread, cheers.

FYI, the idea in this section is to start a thread about your car and then add to it as you do stuff or come across more pics... See other threads get to 10, 20 60 odd pages all kept in the one thread for that car or owner.

Give Ynot or one of the mods a yell out and ask them to shut this one down and add you pics to your other thread. It will be heaps better that way. For sure. ;)

Consider opening a Photobucket account (free) to host your pics then you can put them into your thread easy rather than just a link that needs to be opened.

Enjoy

Cheers MR

YNOT
21st May 2011, 05:30 PM
Thanks MR, threads have been merged.

As MR said you can host your photos on a hosting site like photobucket so the actual images show at full size in your thread. Doing it this way lets you put the photo's/images where ever you want in the post so you can add captions above or below the image if you wish to do so. If you are going to do this I suggest you resize the images to about 640x480 so they fit neatly on the screen and set them above each other not beside.

The other way to load images is to click on "go advanced" when posting then click on the paper clip icon. This will bring up an attachment manager box which will let you browse your computer and load the images directly from there. You will need to be aware of the size of the images you are trying to load, if they are too big they will not load. Resize them down (again 640x480 is a good size) and try again. These images will show at the bottom of your post as thumb nails which other members can click on to view the full size image.

Let me know if you need any help.

Tony

Crowman23
21st May 2011, 05:37 PM
Howdy clunk71 when I bought the Old Girl (the Car not the Missus) everyone said to me that GQ is much higher than most, I
just fitted a BluPac 2" Lift Kit (eBay $685 delivered) to her along with the Castor Correction Bushes yesterday (yeah I know you dont need to) and I think it lifted it a bit more????
Who knows maybe it will settle a bit

Clunk
21st May 2011, 05:41 PM
I've still yet to lift mine but would definitley be happy with that result from a 2 in lift

AB
22nd May 2011, 07:01 AM
Looking good mate, yes it might settle down a bit after a few hundred km's....Looks good though!!!