PDA

View Full Version : Birdsville, Oodnadatta and Strzelecki Track Guides

Bigrig
20th May 2011, 01:28 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this, but just received my copies of the Outback Travellers Track Guides for these tracks ... pretty detailed collection, and purchased in preparation for next years trip. A couple of snaps below to give you an idea, however, if anyone on here is doing these tracks at some stage, I'm more than happy to scan the appropriate guide and email to you. Just PM me with the email details.

Finly Owner
20th May 2011, 08:41 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this, but just received my copies of the Outback Travellers Track Guides for these tracks ... pretty detailed collection, and purchased in preparation for next years trip. A couple of snaps below to give you an idea, however, if anyone on here is doing these tracks at some stage, I'm more than happy to scan the appropriate guide and email to you. Just PM me with the email details.

4962Nice pics if I turn my monitor upside down......HGahahahahahahahah

Dhuck could have done better drunk......PML

Tim

Bigrig
20th May 2011, 09:00 PM
Nice pics if I turn my monitor upside down......HGahahahahahahahah

Dhuck could have done better drunk......PML

Tim

It's how it was when I got it ... I suppose I could have turned it around ... lol

I take it you don't want a copy then? Too easy ...

Finly Owner
20th May 2011, 09:04 PM
It's how it was when I got it ... I suppose I could have turned it around ... lol

I take it you don't want a copy then? Too easy ...

oooohhhh touchy tonight? lol

Tim

Bigrig
20th May 2011, 09:12 PM
oooohhhh touchy tonight? lol

Tim

Not at all mate ... takes more than a jibe at my photography skills with an iPhone to rile me ... dhuck is the one who should be insulted ... he does everything better when he's drunk!! lol

Finly Owner
20th May 2011, 09:51 PM
Not at all mate ... takes more than a jibe at my photography skills with an iPhone to rile me ... dhuck is the one who should be insulted ... he does everything better when he's drunk!! lol

LOL, always know where I can get copy later mate if needed. Thanks

Tim

Dark 1
20th May 2011, 09:53 PM
That'll be a top trip scotty, we had a ball out there last year.

steve67au
26th June 2011, 06:47 PM
Hi, Looking at doing Birdsville to Innamincka via Walkers Crossing
or cordillo downs. Do you have any info that might be usefull. Am heading out this year for the races. Thanks

Bigrig
26th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Hi, Looking at doing Birdsville to Innamincka via Walkers Crossing
or cordillo downs. Do you have any info that might be usefull. Am heading out this year for the races. Thanks

PM your email to me mate and I'll scan over what I have.

Patrol-Guy
29th June 2014, 09:29 AM
Here's a thread from the past -

I am planning a trip in September from Cameron Corner to Roxby Downs/ Woomera (as I have previously said in another thread) via the Strzelecki and was wondering if anyone has travelled the Strzelecki recently and if so can you give me some updated info as to the tracks condition.