PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Patrol GU factory options?

Cremulator
26th June 2018, 03:37 PM
Hi all,
I've looked on the Nissan Australia website, through the forums on nissanpatrol.com.au and in the GU maunals that are posted here, but I've had no luck finding any info on GU factory options.
I've seen the different model options, and what each of the DX, ST, ST-L and Ti variants had.
I'm only really curious to know what optional extras were on offer from the factory, as I've read that ABS was an option and looking at second-hand cars there seem the be a few with Nissan aluminium bull bars, snorkels and rear wind deflectors.

Is there a scan of the options brochure somewhere, or a list of what could be optioned on to a GU when you bought it new from Nissan?

cheers

Hodge
26th June 2018, 06:59 PM
Hey mate.
Does this brochure help you.

https://www.berwicknissan.com.au/images/accessorypacks/patrol_accessory_brochure_2014.pdf

Hodge
26th June 2018, 07:00 PM
Here is another better one.

http://australiancar.reviews/_pdfs/Nissan_Patrol_GU-Wagon_Brochure_201311.pdf

Hodge
26th June 2018, 07:01 PM
As for ABS. Don't quote me on this, but I think all but the DX, has ABS as standard. I don't think it was an "option".

Cremulator
26th June 2018, 09:55 PM
Thanks, those are both good, the first one especially.
I'm guessing these would be 2004 to 2014? Or later?
Is there a similar accessory brochure floating around for the 1998 to 2003 GU series?

Good to know about the ABS too.

Hodge
26th June 2018, 10:08 PM
Yeah those are both series 4 Y61 brochures.
Personally I can't find any earlier models brochures. Sorry.

Sent from Note 5 using TapaPro

mudski
27th June 2018, 08:15 AM
As for ABS. Don't quote me on this, but I think all but the DX, has ABS as standard. I don't think it was an "option".

My 2001 ST doesn't have ABS. I do think the ST-L did, which is kinda a half ST and half Ti model.
Nissan bull bars, snorkels etc etc never came out factory, off the showroom floor. They were put on by the dealer after someone had either purchased it from dealer, or, took their pre purchased car into the dealer for them to fit.

Cremulator
27th June 2018, 10:03 AM
Ok, adding things on at the dealership makes sense. Good to know.
From what I can tell from the second hand listings, maybe ABS was an option on the series 3, but added as standard on the series 4?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

mudski
27th June 2018, 10:06 AM
Definately was an option on the series 1-3, I can't say for the series 4 onwards though.