PDA

View Full Version : May 16th - Posts cleaned up and put in folders

AB
16th May 2011, 09:17 PM
There's been a heap of posts put in general forum categories and not under their right spots, etc so I have just cleaned up a heap of posts and put them in their right categories.

If anyone can't find their posts they made recently then have a look under the category you think it should be under and if you still can't find then you can do a couple of things as below.

Do a keyword search in the top right hand bar on 3 or 4 keywords that you would have used in the post.
Click on your username and then select "find all posts". This will bring up all of the posts you have made and you should be able to find it.
If your still can't find it then just reply here with what your looking for and someone will help you.

NissanGQ4.2
16th May 2011, 09:20 PM
cAn U pOiNt Me 2 ThAt DrUnKiN rAmBlIn tHrEaD???

AB
16th May 2011, 09:24 PM
cAn U pOiNt Me 2 ThAt DrUnKiN rAmBlIn tHrEaD???

No matter how drunk you are surely you can click this link below...

----->CLICK THIS! (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2865-ThE-dRuNkIn-RaMbLiN-tHrEaD-dEdIcAtEd-To-ScOtTy&highlight=drunken+rambling+thread)<--------

Clunk
17th May 2011, 02:07 AM
There's been a heap of posts put in general forum categories and not under their right spots, etc so I have just cleaned up a heap of posts and put them in their right categories.

If anyone can't find their posts they made recently then have a look under the category you think it should be under and if you still can't find then you can do a couple of things as below.

Do a keyword search in the top right hand bar on 3 or 4 keywords that you would have used in the post.
Click on your username and then select "find all posts". This will bring up all of the posts you have made and you should be able to find it.
If your still can't find it then just reply here with what your looking for and someone will help you.

and not forgetting, they can go to their profile and click on Started Threads or something like that lol

AB
17th May 2011, 12:05 PM
Yep cheers mate, theres plenty of other options as well too. I'm finding new things all the time on this forum...lol