PDA

View Full Version : This is what it is all about

Woof
17th July 2010, 09:35 PM
As the title says, this is what it is all about, sharing stuff, having a go at each other about model makes, states, football or what ever, but all in good fun.
As long as nobody takes it seriously, as it is all in good fun, after all, when it all comes down to it we all have one thing in common, the love of our Patrols and getting out there and enjoying them.

This Site has brought a breath of fresh air to the owners of all Patrols in this great country of ours, lets all keep it that way:cheers:

Well done Andy and whoever else is involved behind the scenes.:bowdown:

Finly Owner
17th July 2010, 09:41 PM
here, here. Well said. All patrols no matter how old are worth some loving owner. Of course, the older the rougher, the more real a machine and not an arm chair on wheels!

patch697
17th July 2010, 09:56 PM
Here, Here Doggie your right on the money mate & many thanks to Andy & all involved top marks.

Cheers
Paul

p.s & I take back what I said about you having fleas Doggie......lol

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2010, 11:30 PM
:1062:NAAHHH! Fark that let's Sledge each other.....I'll start

Anyone that does not own a Nissan Patrol is a BUM!:eck05:

:icon_victory:

patch697
17th July 2010, 11:46 PM
:1062:NAAHHH! Fark that let's Sledge each other.....I'll start

Anyone that does not own a Nissan Patrol is a BUM!:eck05:

:icon_victory:

lol.....Clown

Cheers
Pasul

DX grunt
18th July 2010, 03:02 AM
As the title says, this is what it is all about, sharing stuff, having a go at each other about model makes, states, football or what ever, but all in good fun.
As long as nobody takes it seriously, as it is all in good fun, after all, when it all comes down to it we all have one thing in common, the love of our Patrols and getting out there and enjoying them.

This Site has brought a breath of fresh air to the owners of all Patrols in this great country of ours, lets all keep it that way:cheers:

Well done Andy and whoever else is involved behind the scenes.:bowdown:

So have we consolidated lots of threads into this one, or do we keep using the other ones as well as this one?

gec
18th July 2010, 10:32 AM
So have we consolidated lots of threads into this one, or do we keep using the other ones as well as this one?

Dont know the answer to that one Ross but I do know that GQ's are better than GU's hehe

Pegged
18th July 2010, 10:37 AM
Well Nissan's seem to be popular in my town.

My olds have been Ford and Holden fans their whole lives and currently have 2 spanked up holden utes and a Ford XR6 out the front of the house.

Only last week they bought a Nissan buzz around car and it just got badged last night.

Stupid kids used a screwdriver and couldnt get them off cleanly, now the bonnet and boot has scratch marks all over it!

Great!!!

Would have loved to catch those little turds in on the act!

patch697
18th July 2010, 11:39 AM
Well Nissan's seem to be popular in my town.

My olds have been Ford and Holden fans their whole lives and currently have 2 spanked up holden utes and a Ford XR6 out the front of the house.

Only last week they bought a Nissan buzz around car and it just got badged last night.

Stupid kids used a screwdriver and couldnt get them off cleanly, now the bonnet and boot has scratch marks all over it!

Great!!!

Would have loved to catch those little turds in on the act!

Little bastards.... this sort of thing chits me up the wall. We get this from time to time but its not hard to catch the chit heads in a smallish country town thay are normally out of towners that have just moved in & justice is swift.

Cheers
Paul

patch697
18th July 2010, 03:48 PM
Get a posse together an' hang 'em high! Give 'em a taste of justice, western style. Used to work for rustlers so why not "badgers"??

I like the way you think & although the method used is not as permanent as a hanging the message is...