PDA

View Full Version : VBulletin Database Error

AB
14th May 2011, 11:24 PM
If anyone gets an error message on the forum that looks similar to the below then can you please reply here, PM me or email me at info@nissanpatrol.com.au and advise what you were doing just before the error occured.

I get a lot of error emails saying how an error occured on the forum but there is no way to tell how it happened.

Appreciate any help!

Also, if you had an error whilst trying to upload a photo then just double check you photos are under 1.9mb and if they are over then
check this link out --->http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1412-Picture-sizes-and-how-to-reduce-the-size.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/29.jpg

growler2058
15th May 2011, 06:40 AM
Mate if i click mark forums read, then click new posts or whats new and noone has made a post since i marked all read. A message comes up v bulletin message sorry there are no new posts to view click here for new posts in last 24hrs but it doesnt look like the above example!

NissanGQ4.2
15th May 2011, 07:38 AM
Mate if i click mark forums read, then click new posts or whats new and noone has made a post since i marked all read. A message comes up v bulletin message sorry there are no new posts to view click here for new posts in last 24hrs but it doesnt look like the above example!

hahahaha, thats not an error, its just letting you now that there has been no new post made since you mark forums read *L*

growler2058
15th May 2011, 08:02 AM
hahahaha, thats not an error, its just letting you now that there has been no new post made since you mark forums read *L*

OHHHHHhh, hahahahahaha yep get that, wasnt sure if it registers down the other end as a error cause nutin come up this end

NissanGQ4.2
15th May 2011, 08:06 AM
OHHHHHhh, hahahahahaha yep get that, wasnt sure if it registers down the other end as a error cause nutin come up this end

It shouldn't register as an error, if it does, something is seriously out of whack

Bob
15th May 2011, 10:06 AM
The Forum appeares to be slow this morning. Went on to other Sites and response time is normal.

I received the Error message you posted above the other Day and it appeared when I clicked on a item a couple of time when there was no response

AB
15th May 2011, 10:10 AM
The Forum appeares to be slow this morning. Went on to other Sites and response time is normal.

I received the Error message you posted above the other Day and it appeared when I clicked on a item a couple of time when there was no response

Yes, I get that too sometimes if you click on the same link a couple of times to hurry it up.

It does slow down sometimes and I really don't know what causes this or even how to resolve it....I'll do some searches now.

damianovdd
15th May 2011, 03:14 PM
It does slow down sometimes and I really don't know what causes this or even how to resolve it....I'll do some searches now.

I think that sometimes the slowing is caused by high traffic to the forum. Yet the big traffic is the result of simultaneously browsing the forum of many users.

AB
15th May 2011, 08:18 PM
I think that sometimes the slowing is caused by high traffic to the forum. Yet the big traffic is the result of simultaneously browsing the forum of many users.

Yes, I think that is one of the main reasons too, thanks mate.