PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Tim

Finly Owner
17th July 2010, 08:52 PM
Hi Andy and members. Hoping to learn specs etc for my MK fondly named "FINLY", I may also be interested in trading parts, As well as gaining some friends who own Nissan 4bs. Tim

AB
17th July 2010, 08:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Tim,

Feel free to ask anything mate and join in. :)

Simmo
17th July 2010, 08:54 PM
G'day Tim, welcome!

Muzza
17th July 2010, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Tim.

Woof
17th July 2010, 09:05 PM
Welcome Tim, enjoy

YNOT
17th July 2010, 09:23 PM
G'day Tim, and welcome to the forum. It's good to finally see another Queenslander! And not too far from me either.

Cheers

Tony

Maxhead
17th July 2010, 09:24 PM
G'Day Tim, welcome to the forum

Finly Owner
17th July 2010, 09:32 PM
Hey Tony, are you in any local 4x4 clubs around here? Tim

patch697
17th July 2010, 09:36 PM
G/day Tim & welcome to the forum

Finly Owner
17th July 2010, 09:38 PM
any one wondering how my 4b got his name?

Woof
17th July 2010, 09:44 PM

Yes Tim, but I thought someone else would ask, so tell us how mate.

Danny
17th July 2010, 09:45 PM
i was just about to ask...lol

Finly Owner
17th July 2010, 09:59 PM
Some years ago I tried to buy a Patrol through car yard. But I couldn't get finance on an older one that I could afford as hadn't had credit before. So got commodore. Stayed with them for few years. When this one came up for sale from friend, sold commodore bought patrol. I Finally had one hence "FINLY"

Nizzo
17th July 2010, 10:30 PM
Some years ago I tried to buy a Patrol through car yard. But I couldn't get finance on an older one that I could afford as hadn't had credit before. So got commodore. Stayed with them for few years. When this one came up for sale from friend, sold commodore bought patrol. I Finally had one hence "FINLY"

Finly got it in the end mate, well done!

DX grunt
18th July 2010, 03:12 AM
G'day Tim.

Welcome to you and Finly.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

YNOT
18th July 2010, 12:03 PM
I'm a member of the Qld Nissan Patrol Club. If you're interested we have our club meetings on the third Monday of each month (so meeting tomorrow night) 7.30pm at Mt Gravatt showgrounds. Not exactly around the corner for either of us, but I have a company car so that doesn't worry me.
It's a good family based club, doing everything from social trips, local day and weekend trips, to trips around/across Australia. We have a few competition guys in our club too, so something for everyone.

Tony

RustyNails
12th August 2010, 02:44 PM
Gidday Tim, welcome along

Paul

Finly Owner
12th August 2010, 09:38 PM
thanks Paul, see you been going through the list of new posts for a couple of days haven't you?

YNOT
23rd August 2010, 07:56 PM

So how many of you out there, especially those with young kids, thought "Finly, has to be red like Finley the fire truck"?
I saw Finly for the first time this afternoon, and he is red!!!

BTW Tim's a top bloke, I'm looking forward to having a few beers with him.
One forum member met, about 170 to go!

Tony

RustyNails
23rd August 2010, 09:22 PM
thanks Paul, see you been going through the list of new posts for a couple of days haven't you?

Yeah amazing how quickly this forum grows, if you don't go on regularly you got to catch up with a tonne of introductions. Been working on our club magazine and a couple of other things so when I get a chance I try to flick in and catch up where I can.

Paul

Finly Owner
23rd August 2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks Tony, looking forward to being a bit more relaxed away from my work place. Couple of beers and some note taking.

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 10:45 PM
So how many of you out there, especially those with young kids, thought "Finly, has to be red like Finley the fire truck"?
I saw Finly for the first time this afternoon, and he is red!!!

BTW Tim's a top bloke, I'm looking forward to having a few beers with him.
One forum member met, about 170 to go!

Tony

Hey Tony got to see the show other day. Now I know what you're on about.

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 10:46 PM
Hey there's been a drop of post from some of these members. Let's get them back in on the fun