PDA

View Full Version : my old rig on comeroy rd sydney

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 09:25 PM
this is what i used to do with my fairly stock old pajero

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 09:27 PM
this track is rated A+ the photos have my old paj and some of the vehicles with me that day. the only step i had to be snatched over was the last hard climb and i missed the step by a 1/2 inch this track at last count is much much worse than this shows

NissanGQ4.2
12th May 2011, 09:34 PM
great pics, nice steps, do u know if the track is still open??? I assume that is Upper Colo somewhere

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 09:36 PM
great pics, nice steps, do u know if the track is still open??? I assume that is Upper Colo somewhere

as far as i know it is still open,,,, it is up behind whinny ck on the dirty rd from the creek to the upper colo camp grounds

NissanGQ4.2
12th May 2011, 09:45 PM
cool thanks for that looks like fun :)

Clunk
13th May 2011, 03:48 AM
nice one mate, photos never do tracks like that any justice...........

hekarewe
13th May 2011, 07:26 AM
nice one mate, photos never do tracks like that any justice...........

you got that right one of the few tracks around sydney that used to have my undivided attention when i was on it. not one to be taken lightly in the group i used to go out there with there was damage like bent trailing arms to blowen turbo's not a track to take if you dont want to damage your car.

dirty_dog
26th August 2011, 03:40 PM
looks like a great rocky spot. love that stuff man

hekarewe
27th August 2011, 08:58 AM
looks like a great rocky spot. love that stuff man

very rocky you did not go down that road rd unless you were prepaired for damage from what i understand it has gotten a whole lot worse these days

Ben-e-boy
27th August 2011, 09:06 AM
very,very nice

Bigrig
27th August 2011, 09:10 AM
very,very nice

You, dhuck and me would murder it mate!!!! If a stock paj can get up it, we'd probably do it in 2wd!!!! lmao

hekarewe
27th August 2011, 02:53 PM
You, dhuck and me would murder it mate!!!! If a stock paj can get up it, we'd probably do it in 2wd!!!! lmao

i would love to eb able to afford the time to take you three down there and show you all around the good spots tracks there that would make your eyes water Appin Menai Comeroy Rd Zig Zag and my favourit Jenolan SF i think a week would just about do it then a week for your collective ass cheeks to relax enough to pass wind :smileyvault-cute-bi:eck05::animierte-smilies-f

Bigrig
27th August 2011, 03:22 PM
i would love to eb able to afford the time to take you three down there and show you all around the good spots tracks there that would make your eyes water Appin Menai Comeroy Rd Zig Zag and my favourit Jenolan SF i think a week would just about do it then a week for your collective ass cheeks to relax enough to pass wind :smileyvault-cute-bi:eck05::animierte-smilies-f

All sounds like a boys trip being planned to me!!! lol

hekarewe
27th August 2011, 03:40 PM
All sounds like a boys trip being planned to me!!! lol

uh ho what have i done this time?????

Bigrig
27th August 2011, 04:20 PM
uh ho what have i done this time?????

Ummmm ... started something!!!

hekarewe
27th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Ummmm ... started something!!!

no sir not I no body saw me and i killed the witnesses so there for i must be innocent!!!!

Finly Owner
27th August 2011, 09:22 PM
Damaged? that pajero was trashed by the looks! Hahahahahahahah

Tim

hekarewe
28th August 2011, 12:45 AM
Damaged? that pajero was trashed by the looks! Hahahahahahahah

Tim

dont knock it that faithful old girl served me for 9 years and it wasnt trashed it had a carracter and a few battle scars but a very tuff little truck LOL

garett
18th June 2015, 08:54 AM
i thought they were beauty marks ..:wink: