PDA

View Full Version : hekarewe green machine

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 09:56 AM
finally think i have cracked it so lets if i can now down load some photos,,,, here go's nothing

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 09:56 AM
hmmm doing something wrong nopthing coming up :(

AB
12th May 2011, 10:26 AM
Hi mate, are you going into the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom and then
pressing the http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/editor/attach.pngsymbol to upload a photo from your computer?

If It's not working you might notice a small error message in the upload window.

This would mean that the photos are over 1.9mb in size which the forum can't handle.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1412-Picture-sizes-and-how-to-reduce-the-size.

Click that link above on how to reduce photo sizes mate. If you get lost just let me know and I can reduce them for you.

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 12:28 PM
Hi mate, are you going into the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom and then
pressing the http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/editor/attach.pngsymbol to upload a photo from your computer?

If It's not working you might notice a small error message in the upload window.

This would mean that the photos are over 1.9mb in size which the forum can't handle.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1412-Picture-sizes-and-how-to-reduce-the-size.

Click that link above on how to reduce photo sizes mate. If you get lost just let me know and I can reduce them for you.

yes i have gone through the advanced thing and clicked on both the attachment manager at the bottom as well as the attachment and picture symbolse on the tool bar all of which open a second smaller winder with the browser buttons,,,, i have reduced the picture to 1.65mb and when i click on the upload i get asmall message on the bottom of the manager box saying conecting to forum then the manager window goes blank and does nothing????? just tried it agian with same results

Bob
12th May 2011, 12:30 PM
yes i have gone through the advanced thing and clicked on both the attachment manager at the bottom as well as the attachment and picture symbolse on the tool bar all of which open a second smaller winder with the browser buttons,,,, i have reduced the picture to 1.65mb and when i click on the upload i get asmall message on the bottom of the manager box saying conecting to forum then the manager window goes blank and does nothing????? just tried it agian with same results

Give it a little more time as it takes a while to load 1.65 mb

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 12:43 PM
Give it a little more time as it takes a while to load 1.65 mb

ok here goes

timbar
12th May 2011, 01:01 PM
Goooood Luck Dont Give Up Mate Keep Trying !!!!

Bigrig
12th May 2011, 01:06 PM
Just figure it out Adrian!!! LOL!!!

If you invite me over for a beer (for instance), I could give you some help!! lmfao

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 01:14 PM
let run for about half an hour and still nothing will have to get the wife to look at it tonight

AB
12th May 2011, 01:29 PM
Thats bizzare mate, just try one more time with an image half of that size.

Do you have wireless internet or does your net drop out a bit generally?

To upload 1.6mb should only take about 5-10 seconds but I'm wondering if your net might be dropping out with connection in that time...

Sir Roofy
12th May 2011, 01:37 PM
dont get frustrated mate took me a few days to sort it out,in the end i got my daughter to help even wrote it down for me

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 08:58 PM
03 GU PATROL 3.0lt ST-L

growler2058
12th May 2011, 08:59 PM
WOOP WOOP WOOO HOO at last mate yay

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 08:59 PM
03 GU PATROL 3.0lt ST-L

woo hoo got one up!!!!!!

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 09:06 PM
driver training ipswich 4wd club

growler2058
12th May 2011, 09:07 PM
Keep em comin mate now

YNOT
12th May 2011, 09:09 PM
You're on a roll now mate keep going. You can add more than one image per post.

Tony

katwoman
12th May 2011, 09:21 PM
You're on a roll now mate keep going. You can add more than one image per post.

Tony
Dont confuse him Tony..
Good job, keep it up.
Oh, and you're supose to edit your No plate..

hekarewe
12th May 2011, 09:30 PM
Dont confuse him Tony..
Good job, keep it up.

now your confusing me kat how do i do that?????? lol

just relised that i have bugger all photos of the patrol.

by the by put some photos of the new tail lights up on the thread broken lens on tail light blank (think thats what i called it) suffering a bit of craft!!!!

katwoman
12th May 2011, 09:53 PM
now your confusing me kat how do i do that?????? lol

just relised that i have bugger all photos of the patrol.

by the by put some photos of the new tail lights up on the thread broken lens on tail light blank (think thats what i called it) suffering a bit of craft!!!!

I do mine by opening in 'paint'. Then play with icons up top to block out plate.. Not sure if there is easier way?? I just do that when I resize. But dont forget to save a original copy first, so you dont ruin it..

YNOT
12th May 2011, 10:00 PM
Dont confuse him Tony..Good job, keep it up.

Contradition much?

Tony

katwoman
12th May 2011, 10:08 PM
Contradition much?

Tony

Haha, I try my best..Sorry..

Clunk
13th May 2011, 03:43 AM
nice one mate, keep em coming

Warnie
13th May 2011, 08:53 AM
Hekarewe - You can add photos by using a file uploading site such as www.postimage.org , just type that into the internet, choose your photo and the size you want and click upload. It will bring up your photo with alot of different url addresses, just click on the one that says Hotlink for forums and it will copy the url address. Just paste the url address into your post and it will put your image in the post. You will be able to put many pictures in one post.

Hope this helps.

Warnie
13th May 2011, 08:53 AM
Oh and nice looking GU, any plans of future mods???

Bob
13th May 2011, 08:58 AM
Love your Rig. Another mighty GU

Sir Roofy
13th May 2011, 03:15 PM
03 GU PATROL 3.0lt ST-L

ha there you go you didit