PDA

View Full Version : Licola trip 2018

Pages : [1] 2 3

AB
8th March 2018, 05:13 PM
I saw some chats reignite about Licola so let's bring it on!

I just rang them to see availability.

Last week of July is booked out but there's the full weekend including Monday of the weekend of start August free cabins 1 to 6.

Thoughts?

So 3, 4, 5 and 6 August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB
8th March 2018, 05:23 PM
Made a poll too...

I have spoken to the woman about this and if we can work it all out would also like to try and get to the next one. The kids would love the snow.

Cough cough nissannewby ;)

Maxhead
8th March 2018, 05:37 PM
We should be there this year. Got a fishing trip planed in nth Qld a month later but keen to get there.
Bring on the shine:)

growler2058
8th March 2018, 05:39 PM
I cant commit as I will have just got back from a month of drunk and debauchery in the land of smiles

Winnie
8th March 2018, 06:54 PM
We will definitely be there and I will try to take the Monday off work this time...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Rossco
8th March 2018, 08:01 PM
I'm keen should do the Friday drive in through Aberfeldy too . . .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AB
8th March 2018, 08:04 PM
Put your vote in gents at the top so we can record numbers. Mb, Rossco, Winnie, Krisso... Press de buttons!

Rossco
8th March 2018, 08:19 PM
need da buttons on bloody tappa [emoji6] . . .

mudski
8th March 2018, 08:21 PM
We are there with bells on! Voted... I just need a locked in date now so I can tell my bosses. Friday, Saturday and Sunday for us... No way in hell I'm missing this!!!!

AB
8th March 2018, 08:21 PM
Dates are locked in mate as above let's do it. Good dates too!

Winnie
8th March 2018, 08:23 PM
Put your vote in gents at the top so we can record numbers. Mb, Rossco, Winnie, Krisso... Press de buttons!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThere is no poll that I can see on chrome mate

mudski
8th March 2018, 08:41 PM
I'm keen should do the Friday drive in through Aberfeldy too . . .

Yessssss!!!!

Rossco
8th March 2018, 08:49 PM
Yessssss!!!!It's just a pleasant drive that one, nothing too crazy, but beautiful country and good tracks. One could undertake much more unpleasant things with ones time I would think. .

mudski
8th March 2018, 08:50 PM
It's just a pleasant drive that one, nothing too crazy, but beautiful country and good tracks. One could undertake much more unpleasant things with ones time I would think. .

Perfect Rossco. A pleasant drive... Put me down for that one.

mudski
8th March 2018, 08:58 PM
Hodge JackCollo don't miss out on this weekend.

katwoman
8th March 2018, 09:43 PM
We've been invited to IL that weekend for a car show. So, maybe ?

garett
9th March 2018, 08:53 AM
i ask the boss. will ask the brother as well see if we can't break his land rover.... again.

AB
9th March 2018, 09:21 PM
Plasnart

You must be here...

Plasnart
9th March 2018, 10:06 PM
Plasnart

You must be here...

When is this?

AB
9th March 2018, 10:23 PM
When is this?

Weekend of 4th and 5th August mate, take the Friday and Monday off happy days!!!

Maxhead
10th March 2018, 06:22 AM
When is this?

Who cares, we’ll see you there[emoji41]

rusty_nail
10th March 2018, 05:27 PM
We can only mate it on the weekend guys, will def be there tho. Tegan and I need to save up as much leave as possible for a few other things.

garett
10th March 2018, 05:31 PM
We can only mate it on the weekend guys, will def be there tho. Tegan and I need to save up as much leave as possible for a few other things.

would be nice to catch up. if i can i'll be there.

Plasnart
10th March 2018, 06:17 PM
Weekend of 4th and 5th August mate, take the Friday and Monday off happy days!!!

My boss is a prick. I'll see how it goes! :D

nissannewby
11th March 2018, 07:19 PM
Made a poll too...

Cough cough nissannewby ;)

I am super keen. What is the latest I need to confirm by? Our wedding is at the end of May so need to try and plan this sort of trip at the same time. I will speak to her and see what we can come up with.

AB
11th March 2018, 07:29 PM
I am super keen. What is the latest I need to confirm by? Our wedding is at the end of May so need to try and plan this sort of trip at the same time. I will speak to her and see what we can come up with.

Awesome Matty, no stress!

We have 6 cabins and average of 2 to 3 bedrooms in each so you should be fine to confirm later on, all good mate!

I do however need more mexicans to confirm by voting above, if you're on Tappa just click Web view and put your numbers down folks, slightly painful but put your numbers down so we can establish how many people so we ensure adequate room for everyone.

Winnie
11th March 2018, 07:32 PM
Awesome Matty, no stress!

We have 6 cabins and average of 2 to 3 bedrooms in each so you should be fine to confirm later on, all good mate!

I do however need more mexicans to confirm by voting above, if you're on Tappa just click Web view and put your numbers down folks, slightly painful but put your numbers down so we can establish how many people so we ensure adequate room for everyone.Mate there is really no poll that I can see.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/03/89.jpg

AB
11th March 2018, 07:51 PM
That's the stupid mobile view.

Scroll to bottom of that page and press Full Site View or something like that and you'll see the poll mate.

Winnie
11th March 2018, 08:16 PM
Got it... Voted now

AB
15th March 2018, 09:56 PM
Another bump to put your names down folks

BigRAWesty
15th March 2018, 10:56 PM
Another bump to put your names down folks

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkShould have just wrote it here lol..
Sorry guys but this is a miss for us again this year..
We'll get to one of them!!

Sprock
18th March 2018, 10:42 PM
Evening all , just voted on the poll , was a bit of an operation to get off the mobile view so I could see it , hope it worked .

Bidja
19th March 2018, 12:45 AM
AB, put vote in (just me) do the Frid thru Mon (be good to do it). Difficult for the good lady to come along, the 3 kelpies at home need a minder. Do the Friday run from Nth of Canberra down via Cann Valley onto Orbost then up thru via Maffra I guess. Drive back out Monday. John

Tip12345
19th March 2018, 11:20 AM
so whats at Licola

AB
19th March 2018, 12:26 PM
Ok, so we have some new members coming so lets explain what the deal is with this place.

We are staying at the Licola Wilderness Village. Click link here for more info about the venue = http://licola.org.au/

Basically there are a heap of cabins, we have now officially booked in cabins 1 to 6.

They are the best cabins with the best views and in the middle of the cabins is an entire kitchen cabin made for school excurions, etc.

This cabin contains fridges, gas stoves, ovens, grills, all cooking equipment, bowls, plates, cutlery, etc.

The cabin also have a heap of tables and chairs.

In front of the kitchen cabin is an awesome fire pit which is our communal gathering.

Each cabin is a 2 to 4 bedroom cabin. We try our best to have each person/family with their own room but pending numbers single travellers "may" have to share a room with another single traveller.

We do basic snow trips up the mountain and some people also go on a bit of an extreme snow hunt but all in all its a perfect spot for everyone including kids.

Kids have a ball because of the activities there such as trampolines, playground, etc.

It is costly so bring your cash and they also have eftpos facilities there.

Prices are

$44 per adult per night

$27 per child

Kids under 5 free

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/03/200.jpg

AB
19th March 2018, 12:30 PM
Camp kitchen and fire pit, great spot!!!
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/03/201.jpg

Winnie
19th March 2018, 02:23 PM
I might bring along my tandem trailer and chainsaw for firewood collection

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

mudski
19th March 2018, 02:47 PM
I might bring along my tandem trailer and chainsaw for firewood collection

I’m sure Sprock will bring his arsenal of wood cutting implements. A bigger trailer will be good though. Sprocks trailer near buckled under the amount of wood loaded on it last year.

Bidja
19th March 2018, 03:37 PM
I’m sure Sprock will bring his arsenal of wood cutting implements. A bigger trailer will be good though. Sprocks trailer near buckled under the amount of wood loaded on it last year.

Notice folks back away from the a fire pit a bit, maybe to find some available oxygen.

Winnie
19th March 2018, 05:14 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMines an 8x5 caged tandem, can fit a shit load of wood lol

AB
19th March 2018, 07:02 PM
Numbers looking good, I know there are more coming who haven't voted yet so put your names down.

A comfortable 4 cabins taken out of 6 so far.

Sprock
19th March 2018, 08:03 PM
mudski you know the Heyfield boys bring the wood , that trailer CANT be killed - trust me I've been trying for 10yrs haha , Bidja you'll soon see why everyone was sitting back 🤣

mudski
19th March 2018, 08:08 PM
mudski you know the Heyfield boys bring the wood , that trailer CANT be killed - trust me I've been trying for 10yrs haha , Bidja you'll soon see why everyone was sitting back 🤣

Is pork bong coming?

Bidja
19th March 2018, 09:03 PM

Either some good quick hot burning wood (Ash timber out your way) or maybe a risk mitigation strategy because of the flammable beverage vapors!!!!

garett
19th March 2018, 09:14 PM
Either some good quick hot burning wood (Ash timber out your way) or maybe a risk mitigation strategy because of the flammable beverage vapors!!!!

may have been a bit of both... i may or may not have shared some rocket fuel ... :P

AB
19th March 2018, 10:04 PM
may have been a bit of both... i may or may not have shared some rocket fuel ... :P

I remember that now, lethal!

Sprock
20th March 2018, 04:59 PM
I'll ask him Muddy

AB
20th March 2018, 07:07 PM
Big question, who is in charge of a big cook up on Saturday night?

mudski
20th March 2018, 08:16 PM
Big question, who is in charge of a big cook up on Saturday night?

Last year we just had a few different meals and everyone just helped themselves from memory. I made the pulled beef and bean chilli. Happy to do something like this again.

Sprock
20th March 2018, 09:30 PM
What about ' MB 's cauldron of death ' ? We could all just supply ingredients like last time , do that 1 night & a communal cook up / share the next ? . I don't mind either way as long as I eat , I'll eat cold shit on stale toast as long as I don't have to cook it 😏

AB
20th March 2018, 09:36 PM
What about ' MB 's cauldron of death ' ? We could all just supply ingredients like last time , do that 1 night & a communal cook up / share the next ? . I don't mind either way as long as I eat , I'll eat cold shit on stale toast as long as I don't have to cook it [emoji57]

Mb brings the pot and we all do a lucky dump into the pot and see what comes out of it on a slow cook for 12 hours lol

mudski
20th March 2018, 09:41 PM
What about ' MB 's cauldron of death ' ? We could all just supply ingredients like last time , do that 1 night & a communal cook up / share the next ? . I don't mind either way as long as I eat , I'll eat cold shit on stale toast as long as I don't have to cook it ��

You know what you need to bring Adam. ;) Two key ingredients!

MB
20th March 2018, 10:11 PM
Good team shared tucker, good shared times always all !
Let’s ditch the Big pot and Paella pan up this year you two Gumby’s :-) http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/03/210.jpg

mudski
20th March 2018, 10:13 PM
Lets see MB if we can make it a hat trick with your trailer too hey mate. Haha!

MB
20th March 2018, 10:19 PM
Lets see mudski if we can make it a hat trick with your Patrol too hey mate. Hehe!

AB
22nd March 2018, 07:08 PM
Lets see @mudski (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=10010) if we can make it a hat trick with your Patrol too hey mate. Hehe!

Are you coming MB?

MB
22nd March 2018, 07:48 PM
Would love to mate!
A few hurdles have risen but should be alright on the night ;-)

AB
23rd March 2018, 07:31 PM
Deposit has been paid, we are locked in folks!

AB
23rd March 2018, 07:57 PM
And great news folks BennyBoy is coming down too, awesome!!!

Maxhead
23rd March 2018, 08:17 PM
And great news folks BennyBoy is coming down too, awesome!!!

Ohh duck, really! the ducker will be scared of snow[emoji15]

Maxhead
23rd March 2018, 08:52 PM
Ohh duck, really! the ducker will be scared of snow[emoji15]

Let me clarify my comment, we will welcome Benny and also Matty to God’s country to see some white fluffy stuff and enjoy some snow driving.lol

But seriously guys, it’s awesome you are making a huge effort to make it down.
You will not be disappointed

Sprock
23rd March 2018, 11:07 PM
Hahaha Muddy you know I always bring it - it was my ice breaker on my 1st ever forum trip at Dargo - what a night that turned out to be hahaha , "I'll keep it low key & get a feel for the crowd " I says to the missus , next thing I'm half naked singing by the fire & unexpectedly sitting on someone's dog hahaha what a night 😝 ,anyway it has become my unofficial tradition ever since 👍🏼 - the drink part - not the half naked impaled on a dog part although the 2 seem to go hand in hand hahahha .

Avo
23rd March 2018, 11:20 PM
hey clunk you should go..put in a good case for us wa'ers
i'll buy ya a beanie to keep warm

jay see
23rd March 2018, 11:21 PM
Hahaha Muddy you know I always bring it - it was my ice breaker on my 1st ever forum trip at Dargo - what a night that turned out to be hahaha , "I'll keep it low key & get a feel for the crowd " I says to the missus , next thing I'm half naked singing by the fire & unexpectedly sitting on someone's dog hahaha what a night [emoji13] ,anyway it has become my unofficial tradition ever since [emoji1360] - the drink part - not the half naked impaled on a dog part although the 2 seem to go hand in hand hahahha .Yes, it was. Nice way to ease your way in. Get everyone taking bombs.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

nissannewby
24th March 2018, 08:20 PM
Let me clarify my comment, we will welcome Benny and also Matty to God’s country to see some white fluffy stuff and enjoy some snow driving.lol

But seriously guys, it’s awesome you are making a huge effort to make it down.
You will not be disappointed

We have always put an effort in to make it. We enjoy coming down and seeing all you guys. Its great we stir some shit and then we leave lol.

However, I got some news thursday that may jeopardise this trip for me and the family. I am so keen to get down there and see this. The kids will have a ball as well being 3yrs and 18 mths old. Will also be a good chance to test the snow mode in the Y62.

AB
24th March 2018, 09:08 PM
We have always put an effort in to make it. We enjoy coming down and seeing all you guys. Its great we stir some shit and then we leave lol.

However, I got some news thursday that may jeopardise this trip for me and the family. I am so keen to get down there and see this. The kids will have a ball as well being 3yrs and 18 mths old. Will also be a good chance to test the snow mode in the Y62.

You always make the effort but don't put yourself out to come down mate.

Would be awesome obviously but a very big mission for you for 4 days so no stress.

Having saying that we will find awesome snow for you if you do come lol

nissannewby
24th March 2018, 09:26 PM
It will be more than a 4 day trip for us. I was looking more at 2 weeks from leaving home to returning.

Avo
24th March 2018, 09:56 PM
Jess told me I should just buy the airfare then tell the boss...what say you....
she has just accepted a brilliant job so.......
our together july holidays have been abandoned
I would really love to make it,and winter here is the only time.....and will you guys be my new family

AB
24th March 2018, 10:25 PM
Jess told me I should just buy the airfare then tell the boss...what say you....
I would really love to make it,and winter here is the only time.....and will you guys be my new family

That's awesome Avo, can't wait mate!

A slight initiation must take place but it doesn't hurt much you'll love it old mate.

Avo is heading to the hills!!

Clunk
24th March 2018, 11:43 PM
hey clunk you should go..put in a good case for us wa'ers
i'll buy ya a beanie to keep warm
I would really love to make it,and winter here is the only time.....and will you guys be my new familyUnfortunately Avo, it ain't goin to happen for me this year, you'll just have to give everyone double the hugs mate

mudski
24th March 2018, 11:50 PM

Awesome! I need to bring my best bottle of Jack as promised!

Clunk
25th March 2018, 12:56 AM
Awesome! I need to bring my best bottle of Jack as promised!Gonna need more than one

Maxhead
25th March 2018, 07:31 AM

Good stuff mate, see if you can drag any other WA clowns with you.
I better put another batch down before this trip[emoji41]

Winnie
25th March 2018, 07:50 AM
This trip is gonna be a pearler! If we are getting so many interstaters putting in such a huge effort to be there should we try and get a reccy trip in a week or so before it to find where the best snow will be at?

Sent from my SM-T385 using Tapatalk

MB
25th March 2018, 07:55 AM
Yep, looking like some top efforts!!
Bugger a reccy trip, let’s just make it a week long adventure ;-)!

Bidja
25th March 2018, 01:50 PM
Maybe go with a couple of extra days(can sleep in back of truck, below the snow line preferable). Would not mind some time out to check for trout swimmers in the river around. Any knowledge, all ears.

Noted that it is closed season for the fishing so no joy there. Withdrawals!!

MB
25th March 2018, 02:46 PM
It can’t be helped sometimes Bidja mate if the campfire is too close to the waters edge! http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/03/242.jpg One minute kids are toasting marshmallows sir, next minute :-)

Bidja
25th March 2018, 03:27 PM
It can’t be helped sometimes Bidja mate if the campfire is too close to the waters edge! http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/03/242.jpg One minute kids are toasting marshmallows sir, next minute :-)

Looking fwd to more than snow play then maaate, so the shop not too far away then:)

Maxhead
25th March 2018, 04:26 PM
AB, put vote in (just me) do the Frid thru Mon (be good to do it). Difficult for the good lady to come along, the 3 kelpies at home need a minder. Do the Friday run from Nth of Canberra down via Cann Valley onto Orbost then up thru via Maffra I guess. Drive back out Monday. John

Hey mate, just saw this post. We’ll be traveling Friday morning early through Cann River, Orbost, Bairnsdale, etc. looks like same way as you.
Haven’t figured out times as yet might if you want to travel together you’re more then welcome to.
I can fill you in what you’re about to encounter in the hillls...lol

garett
25th March 2018, 04:42 PM
Hey mate, just saw this post. We’ll be traveling Friday morning early through Cann River, Orbost, Bairnsdale, etc. looks like same way as you.
Haven’t figured out times as yet might if you want to travel together you’re more then welcome to.

i should be headed in the same direction as well

Maxhead
25th March 2018, 04:51 PM
i should be headed in the same direction as well

Sounds like we might have ourselves a . https://youtu.be/Sd5ZLJWQmss

Sounds good mate,I’ll pm you guys to see if we can all meet up

Bidja
25th March 2018, 05:03 PM

Sounds like a good plan. A bit early yet to go firm, good lady has her father in residential care down Mornington Peninsula. So may leave earlier, good lady with dogs will stay around there and I will head to Licola. Yet to decide but can catch up maybe beforehand one way or an other.

Maxhead
25th March 2018, 05:04 PM
Sounds like a good plan. A bit early yet to go firm, good lady has her father in residential care down Mornington Peninsula. So may leave earlier, good lady with dogs will stay around there and I will head to Licola. Yet to decide but can catch up maybe beforehand one way or an other.

All good mate, early days. We’ll stay in touch and go from there

AB
25th March 2018, 06:34 PM
Looking like a great turn out folks, excitement!!!

Avo
25th March 2018, 10:12 PM
can I get a link to see what I am going to,want to tease the deliquents,,cheers...

Avo
25th March 2018, 10:13 PM
Looking like a great turn out folks, excitement!!!

I should have fresh of the rack ding snagga to.....i'm filling with great excitement to..haven't asked the real boss yet but I reckon its a 98%..will have to organise a meeting with them tomorrow.....

Sprock
26th March 2018, 02:54 PM
I believe it's snowing up there NOW . Nth of Dargo & Matlock both have snow falling so id assume up there aswell , we're home early today due to rain & snow . The 'experts' are predicting the coldest winter on record & the snow will be measured in metres not inches this year - we'll see .........

AB
26th March 2018, 05:48 PM
My Jack Russel is still scarred from your 7 foot ass crushing his little lungs to the last inch of his life...lol

Winnie
26th March 2018, 07:10 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/03/255.jpg

Sir Roofy
26th March 2018, 08:54 PM
Sir Roofy and Jane-o just might get there this year looking forward to it

Sprock
26th March 2018, 11:31 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH @ab

Avo
27th March 2018, 09:16 PM
woop- woop....asked boss,got the all clear...flights booked........

AB
27th March 2018, 09:30 PM
woop- woop....asked boss,got the all clear...flights booked........

Awesome effort mate, time to find you some mountains to conquer those demons!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/03/258.jpg

Avo
27th March 2018, 09:36 PM
Awesome effort mate, time to find you some mountains to conquer those demons!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/03/258.jpg

just get ya burn kits ready mate

MB
27th March 2018, 11:10 PM
Awesome! I need to bring my best “bottle’s” of Jack as promised!
4 months at least away brother but please remember us Elephants don’t forget:-) !!

Avo
29th March 2018, 09:27 PM
were's @Pearcy lets get on it one more time young fella

Avo
29th March 2018, 09:28 PM
@pearcy....

Avo
29th March 2018, 09:29 PM
ahh feck 890

Sprock
1st April 2018, 12:23 AM
I can't wait for this 👌🏼

Avo
4th April 2018, 10:01 PM
should I buy a beanie,

MB
4th April 2018, 10:07 PM
Nah way bro, Tea Cosies, we dig it ;-) https://youtu.be/ktQn6uoZe94

Stropp
5th April 2018, 12:58 AM
I would like to go but I’m leaving for the black dog ride to Darwin on the 6th August so not this yr.

MB
5th April 2018, 01:09 AM
Good man Stropp!
Ride safe n proud top bloke!!

mudski
12th April 2018, 10:11 PM
4 months at least away brother but please remember us Elephants don’t forget:-) !!

You flogs will kill it with coke though. Haha!!!

MB
12th April 2018, 10:24 PM
Damn Straight ;-)
Maybe just a whisker of Arbunkle Junction powder though :-)

mudski
12th April 2018, 10:37 PM
Damn Straight ;-)
Maybe just a whisker of Arbunkle Junction powder though :-)

Yeah nothing wrong with that! :smiley_thumbs_up:

MB
12th April 2018, 11:47 PM
You flog will kill it with sleep though. Haha!!!
True Story 10:00pm, Powder Snow Awaiting;-)

Avo
13th April 2018, 09:05 PM
You flogs will kill it with coke though. Haha!!!

not I kind sir

Clunk
13th April 2018, 10:08 PM
not I kind sirNope, just lemonade

Avo
13th April 2018, 10:10 PM
Nope, just lemonade

CUNexTuesday

Clunk
13th April 2018, 11:18 PM
CUNexTuesdayWhy, what's next Tuesday?

Avo
13th April 2018, 11:37 PM
Why, what's next Tuesday?

see you.....

Bidja
15th May 2018, 07:43 PM
MB has started doing the rounds for offerings to be dropped into the communal tucker pot for the Licola feast up. He was after a dollop of tomato sauce so the other day we did the last pick for the season and reduced them up on the old wood fuel stove. Now 3 pots worth in the freezer destined for the drive down south.

AB
15th May 2018, 08:07 PM
The big cook up is an amazing night.

Basically we get drunk and cook a giant broth using a witches cauldron and for some reason it always turns out delicious!

Mb please let the rest of us know other ingredients to bring too.

Winnie
15th May 2018, 08:44 PM
The big cook up is an amazing night.

Basically we get drunk and cook a giant broth using a witches cauldron and for some reason it always turns out delicious!

The reason is because we have drank 43 beers each by then!

MB
16th May 2018, 07:03 AM

Will do mate, once we’ve remembered what the hell we stuffed in the pot last time!
Was thinking about bringing the Dargo chicken skewer gutter too, kids can have some entree fun with it under Winnie’s supervision :-) http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/05/83.jpg

mudski
16th May 2018, 08:14 AM
Will do mate, once we’ve remembered what the hell we stuffed in the pot last time!
Was thinking about bringing the Dargo chicken skewer gutter too, kids can have some entree fun with it under Winnie’s supervision :-) http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/05/83.jpg

Yeah that was awesome! We must do another Dargo trip I reckon.

MB
16th May 2018, 10:17 AM
Ingredients below IIRC folks if any attendees can kindly add their forum names if able to assist:

Mini Chicken Skewer Entrees:

Chicken, Herbs, Spices = AB + MB

Mussel/Seafood Bouillabaisse:

Mussels, Prawns, Fish (Costco :-) ) = AB + MB
Dry White Wine (4L cheap cask) = .....
Chicken Stock (20L fresh is best) = .....
Tobasco Sauce (full small bottle for table) = .....
Crushed Tomatoes (5kg) = Bidja
Onions (brown 2kg) = .....
Garlic (5 bulbs) = .....
Celery (2 bunches) = .....
Carrot's (2kg) = .....
Basil (2 big bunches/fresh is best) = .....

Sides:

Mini French Bread Sticks 6" (1 for every man, woman, child, other) = .....
(local bakery's can usually make them up with 48 hrs notice)
Butter (1.5kg) =.....
(For rolls and stewing down onions/garlic in big pot)

Other:

Large 'thick' paper bowls and small paper plates = .....
(our 50+ steel camp bowls last time caused some unfortunate heat/skin issues :-( )

Hopefully that's all folks, should be a ripper again :-)

Bidja
16th May 2018, 10:31 AM
Grow Garlic here can bring some. 10 bulbs or so?

MB
16th May 2018, 10:38 AM
Sounds great mate!
We could make some garlic butter too for the rolls foiled up fireside maybe, kids could help there too!

Rossco
16th May 2018, 10:43 AM
Sounds awesome Markie, missed out on the cauldron broth last time. Had some Chili mussels for tea last night was delish [emoji4] . . . Yeah those chicken skewers were awesome forgot about those defiantly do them again. . .

I can bring below. .

Ingredients below IIRC folks if any attendees can kindly add their forum names if able to assist:

Dry White Wine (4L cheap cask) = Rossco
Tobasco Sauce (full small bottle for table) = Rossco
Garlic (5 bulbs) = Bidja
Carrot's (2kg) = .....

Sides:

Butter (1.5kg) =.....

Other:

(our 50+ steel camp bowls last time caused some unfortunate heat/skin issues :-( )

Can grab some veggies if need be but won't have any home grown stuff. .

Bidja
16th May 2018, 10:45 AM
Will bring enough, Some may not be bigger than 30mm dia but do taste good as....

AB
16th May 2018, 06:55 PM
Good work MB, keep copying this folks and put your name down on what you want to contribute

Garlic (5 bulbs) = Bidja
Carrot's (2kg) = .....

Sides:

Butter (1.5kg) =.....

Other:

Winnie
16th May 2018, 06:59 PM

Onions (brown 2kg) = Winnie
Garlic (5 bulbs) = Bidja
Carrot's (2kg) = Winnie

Sides:

Butter (1.5kg) = Winnie

MB
16th May 2018, 07:28 PM
Top stuff Winnie!
Thinking we might need a separate Licola 2018 tucker thread, might end up 50 pages long here copying and pasting, my bad :-( Winnie though, what are the chances mate of your dehydrating ripper machine doing some lemon outer peel? Super special ground up fine on chicken skewers!!

Winnie
16th May 2018, 07:36 PM
Top stuff Winnie!
Thinking we might need a separate Licola 2018 tucker thread, might end up 50 pages long here copying and pasting, my bad :-( Winnie though, what are the chances mate of your dehydrating ripper machine doing some lemon outer peel? Super special ground up fine on chicken skewers!!

Only too easy mate. Got a ripper lemon tree as well.
So just chunks of lemon peel dehydrated?

MB
16th May 2018, 07:40 PM
Good man, Legend!
Have a quick YouTubey on the method, IIRC only the outer skin, no white pulpy stuff, think its also boiled first then dried off before machine time :-)!

MB
16th May 2018, 07:51 PM

Chicken, Herbs, Spices = AB + MB + Winnie (Lemon dusted chicken) :-)

Happy Days, shortening the list works :-)

AB
16th May 2018, 08:19 PM
No it doesn't, the original list will get lost bro!

keep bumping the full list over the next month and they will come out of the caves and put their names down.

Sprock
16th May 2018, 08:46 PM
The Heyfield Sprocks will bring the carrots @mb

Sprock
16th May 2018, 08:48 PM
Remember the last time the cauldron gas set up wouldn’t work so I made a log skid frame on the fire & we bought the cauldron outside ?! That was an awesome night 😂 haha & phil s pizza production line

Sprock
16th May 2018, 08:51 PM
& yeah the Dargo skewers cooked under the hastily erected ‘tent’ in the pissin rain . Ah memories . I’m carting out of the high plains rd at the moment - every time I come down the mountain I look down over there & think fondly of the 1st time I met you guys ...... & wonder how AB s dog is haha

mudski
16th May 2018, 08:58 PM
The Heyfield Sprocks will bring the Jagermeister and Redbull @mb

Fixed it for ya Adam!!!

mudski
16th May 2018, 08:59 PM

Garlic (5 bulbs) = Bidja
Celery (2 bunches) = mudski
Carrot's (2kg) = Winnie
Basil (2 big bunches/fresh is best) = mudski

Sides:

Butter (1.5kg) = Winnie

MB
16th May 2018, 08:59 PM
High Country True Legend Sprockstar Mate :-) !
There is one Jack Russell above mentioned still kicking these days that will never make eye contact with you Lumberjack:-)

mudski
16th May 2018, 09:04 PM
Im happy to get the bread sticks too. Just need to work out how many.
Might be best MB to get your local Yarra Glen bakery to make them and we'll pick them up on the way Friday morning...

Avo
16th May 2018, 09:05 PM
Hmmmm would like to send some marron but you guys wull spoil it with ya mussels..lol

MB
16th May 2018, 09:19 PM
Good man Mudski top mate! Vast majority of my forum drible is done on Tapatalk thingo, can’t see the ‘vote/attendance’ numbers. ‘Yarra Flats Bakery’ (no websitey) will sort us all out on: 9730 2122 :-)
Just tell them the footy handball over champion MB sent ya :-)

Avo
19th May 2018, 12:29 AM
Must be nearly time to buy a jacket...Wa been dry so far..still feels like summer

Can't wait

AB
19th May 2018, 08:51 AM

Garlic (5 bulbs) = Bidja
Carrot's (2kg) = Winnie

Sides:

Mini French Bread Sticks 6" (1 for every man, woman, child, other) = Mudski.
Butter (1.5kg) = Winnie

Not many spots left folks so I'll add some more things to bring. ;)

Honey wild turkey
Galliano Hot Shots
Jager bombs

Sprock
19th May 2018, 10:15 AM
Hahaha Muddy you know that’s a given

Maxhead
19th May 2018, 02:55 PM
I can make 20l of real chicken stock if no one put their hand up yet. I’ll make it a day or so before..

AB
19th May 2018, 03:01 PM
Awesome gents, we are pretty much done with the cook up.

Chicken Stock (20L fresh is best) = Krisso
Garlic (5 bulbs) = Bidja
Carrot's (2kg) = Winnie

Sides:

Mini French Bread Sticks 6" (1 for every man, woman, child, other) = Mudski.
Butter (1.5kg) = Winnie

Not many spots left folks so I'll add some more things to bring. :wink:

Honey wild turkey
Galliano Hot Shots
Jager bombs

Maxhead
19th May 2018, 03:03 PM
Hopefully it won’t get mixed up with the 20l of moonshine [emoji15][emoji15][emoji33][emoji41]

AB
19th May 2018, 07:44 PM
ALDI snow gear arrived folks and we got some little sleds for the kiddies!!!

Avo
19th May 2018, 10:23 PM
Or the mushrooms
Hopefully it won’t get mixed up with the 20l of moonshine [emoji15][emoji15][emoji33][emoji41]

Hodge
27th May 2018, 07:27 PM
Chances for me attending this year have just opened up slightly. I won't know till the very end though !!! I want to go so bad!

Is anybody camping out there, as in, not staying in cabins?
Is there spots there to setup a camp/swag?? Reason I'm asking is, since i'll be last minute and if no cabins available at that point, I'm just gonna swag it !

AB
27th May 2018, 07:52 PM
We'll work something out Hodgey I'm sure!

I don't think they allow camping but if you're a last minute we'll work something out mate.

mudski
27th May 2018, 08:50 PM
Chances for me attending this year have just opened up slightly. I won't know till the very end though !!! I want to go so bad!

Is anybody camping out there, as in, not staying in cabins?
Is there spots there to setup a camp/swag?? Reason I'm asking is, since i'll be last minute and if no cabins available at that point, I'm just gonna swag it !

Bring the family Eric. This weekend is a family weekend. Perfect!

AB
28th May 2018, 06:30 PM
Bring the family Eric. This weekend is a family weekend. Perfect!

I'm sure we can take cabin 7 if need be so no stress for any late comers too folks but put your names down!

pearcey
29th May 2018, 03:20 PM
Hi Folks and others.
Been flat out lately and have only just read this thread, Big chance of me making it, but will not know untill a little closer.
So I better put the name down hey.

Avo
29th May 2018, 04:58 PM
Hi Folks and others.
Been flat out lately and have only just read this thread, Big chance of me making it, but will not know untill a little closer.
So I better put the name down hey.I'll bring the Zin mate

AB
29th May 2018, 07:00 PM
Ok so I rang Licola Wilderness Village today and they have another 4x4 club staying at the same time we are.

They are in Cabins 7 to 11.

We can move them down to 8-12 but we would have to let them know within a few weeks.

At this stage I think we are ok but have a good think about if you would like to attend over the next week or two and put your name down so we can establish true numbers.

A couple of extras here and there should be fine as is such as Hodge and Pearcy on their own but if we get another family coming then please let us know and I'll push them down a cabin.

AB
29th May 2018, 07:01 PM
The bloody cheek of one of the of the staff there when I rang up...lol

He says should we pre book the tow trucks this time....grrrr.

Winnie
29th May 2018, 07:23 PM

He says should we pre book the tow trucks this time....grrrr.Fair call though!

mudski
29th May 2018, 08:23 PM

He says should we pre book the tow trucks this time....grrrr.

Well. It was for a Toyota on both occasions...

AB
29th May 2018, 08:26 PM
and me... :(

pearcey
29th May 2018, 08:33 PM
I'll bring the Zin mate

and a couple of them there Marron. I hope.

AB
29th May 2018, 08:35 PM
Can someone please bring the level 45,000 chillies?

Surely we can convince someone to try some of the homegrown love?

pearcey
30th May 2018, 10:24 AM
AB, bloke put me down for the 4 nights, 99% sure I`ll be there.

MudRunnerTD
30th May 2018, 05:09 PM
Avo Are you bringing Salami mate? I'd be Super keen to take a roll home if you can find room in your bag. Looks awesome. Hot Please!!

AB
30th May 2018, 05:53 PM
Avo Are you bringing Salami mate? I'd be Super keen to take a roll home if you can find room in your bag. Looks awesome. Hot Please!!

^^^^ The cheek on this bloke...lol

If Avo brings salami it ain't leaving Licola mate...nom nom ;)

nissannewby
30th May 2018, 06:09 PM
It hurts to say but I am gonna have to pull the pin. I dont have a hope of affording this after this wedding. Bummed as the kids would have loved the snow.

AB
30th May 2018, 08:05 PM
Don't stress Matty, next year mate, we'll be there!

mudski
30th May 2018, 08:12 PM

He's bringing salami, but it might not be the type Darren desires! Lol.

Avo
31st May 2018, 05:10 PM
Yeah i know...lucky i sent them to you already hey....i know they'll be well looked after

AB
31st May 2018, 05:48 PM
Yeah i know...lucky i sent them to you already hey....i know they'll be well looked after

Sshhhh, thats our little secret..lol

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD!!!

Sprock
1st June 2018, 07:52 PM
I commented twice on the menu thingy saying I’d bring different things but it never registered?? Anyhoo you know I’ll bring the Jagër bombs 🤟🏻

Sprock
2nd June 2018, 11:07 AM
This is probably old news to some of you but on the weekend I went away with a group of blokes and 1 of them had 1 of those battery-powered spit roast things, he put on a huge length of stras and a salami and slowly roasted it over the fire , We just continually sliced the cooked bits off the outside with a knife as it cooked , it was unbelievable . My god it was good

Avo
14th June 2018, 09:08 PM
This is probably old news to some of you but on the weekend I went away with a group of blokes and 1 of them had 1 of those battery-powered spit roast things, he put on a huge length of stras and a salami and slowly roasted it over the fire , We just continually sliced the cooked bits off the outside with a knife as it cooked , it was unbelievable . My god it was goodI think Winnie had one on a cookup once...flat batteries n all

Winnie
14th June 2018, 09:19 PM
I think Winnie had one on a cookup once...flat batteries n all

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkYeah has a new motor for it now but still the old batteries.

PeeBee
14th June 2018, 09:30 PM
Yeah has a new motor for it now but still the old batteries.

You're a funny man! LOL

rusty_nail
18th June 2018, 07:34 PM
You're a funny man! LOLYou coming mate? Would be good to catch up again

PeeBee
18th June 2018, 08:01 PM
I am being hung out to dry with a couple of work commitments, totally unsure what is going on. I 'might' be running another shutdown in Aug - bigger/more men than last time, but again, not confirmed. I will be there if I can, keen to catch up with those I know and also the interstater's who are making the effort Avo, garrett for example. If I come I'll throw the oven in and we can do a couple of late night pizzas I reckon!

mudski
18th June 2018, 08:18 PM
I am being hung out to dry with a couple of work commitments, totally unsure what is going on. I 'might' be running another shutdown in Aug - bigger/more men than last time, but again, not confirmed. I will be there if I can, keen to catch up with those I know and also the interstater's who are making the effort Avo, garrett for example. If I come I'll throw the oven in and we can do a couple of late night pizzas I reckon!

I am yet to sample a pizza from one of these ovens too. So you better turn up, with the oven. ;)

PeeBee
18th June 2018, 08:20 PM
Where were you last year when the mad rush to cook 10 pizza's was on? I am sure you were camped on the table with Sprock, Mudrunner in the kitchen, surrounded by ham and cheese pizzas, or am I mistaken? Anyway, if I turn up I will cook you a pizza!

AB
18th June 2018, 08:25 PM
Where were you last year when the mad rush to cook 10 pizza's was on? I am sure you were camped on the table with Sprock, Mudrunner in the kitchen, surrounded by ham and cheese pizzas, or am I mistaken? Anyway, if I turn up I will cook you a pizza!

Glad you're coming Phil!!!

I vote Friday night pizza night and we all bring ingredients, we'll done old mate ;)

PeeBee
18th June 2018, 08:30 PM

I vote Friday night pizza night and we all bring ingredients, we'll done old mate ;)

Your comprehension needs a bit of work ol' friend! If I come, I come with oven x 2. MB you might like to bring yours as well?, and rustynail? Sorry Winnie, how could I forget YOU? If you all bring an oven I only need to bring one.

mudski
18th June 2018, 08:30 PM

Cant remember to be honest mate. Too many Jager bombs and Jacks that night. Was a bit fuzzy on the memory that night.

PeeBee
18th June 2018, 08:31 PM
Yes, I recall you were a bit 'glazed' from memory, and that was early on!

rusty_nail
18th June 2018, 08:43 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'll bring my Phil oven, we can make Bulk pizzas with them!!

rusty_nail
18th June 2018, 08:44 PM
Yes, I recall you were a bit 'glazed' from memory, and that was early on!Were you at dargo August 2016? I especially recall mark "being fine" although needing a human crutch back to his taj Mahal camper lol

AB
18th June 2018, 09:09 PM
Excitement!

Bloody need this break, can't wait!

mudski
18th June 2018, 09:09 PM
Were you at dargo August 2016? I especially recall mark "being fine" although needing a human crutch back to his taj Mahal camper lol

Mate. I was fine. It was the bloody uneven ground on the way back to my camper...

rusty_nail
18th June 2018, 09:15 PM
Mate. I was fine. It was the bloody uneven ground on the way back to my camper...I forgot how uneven that grassy field was lol, definitely not rolling meadows haha

PeeBee
18th June 2018, 09:26 PM
Were you at dargo August 2016? I especially recall mark "being fine" although needing a human crutch back to his taj Mahal camper lol

No, before I found you guys!

Sprock
18th June 2018, 09:52 PM
Ah Dargo , now THAT was memorable haha

Sprock
18th June 2018, 09:55 PM
& your memory serves you correct Phillistein - Mark was on a table full of pizzas , he’d also cooked up a ( from memory ) chilli meat dish - which was great , but as he eluded to - the mixture of chilli , Jagër bombs & Jack Daniels may have gotten the better of him haha .

mudski
18th June 2018, 10:13 PM
& your memory serves you correct Phillistein - Mark was on a table full of pizzas , he’d also cooked up a ( from memory ) chilli meat dish - which was great , but as he eluded to - the mixture of chilli , Jagër bombs & Jack Daniels may have gotten the better of him haha .

Shit I think I need to wear a Go Pro to record my nights happenings.

PeeBee
18th June 2018, 10:15 PM

Ah yes oh Sprocky-doodle, I remember the chilli dish, had a ping to it for sure.

Avo
19th June 2018, 09:57 PM
Coming along nicely...... should be good for pizza n nibblies.....http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/06/139.jpg

mudski
19th June 2018, 10:09 PM
Ah yes oh Sprocky-doodle, I remember the chilli dish, had a ping to it for sure.

Weak tha lot o ya's! Haha! Nothing wrong with a bit of burn.

AB
19th June 2018, 10:21 PM
Coming along nicely...... should be good for pizza n nibblies.....http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/06/139.jpg

Holy shiznit that looks like a colon pleaser!!!

Avo
19th June 2018, 10:23 PM
You wish you sic puppy
Holy shiznit that looks like a colon pleaser!!!

pearcey
19th June 2018, 11:16 PM
AVO Maaate don`t for get the Silkwood.

You and me buddy LMFAO.

Avo
19th June 2018, 11:54 PM
AVO Maaate don`t for get the Silkwood.

You and me buddy LMFAO.Will organise some pronto good sir

Clunk
20th June 2018, 01:07 AM
Excitement!

Bloody need this break, can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYep in need of a break too.... Maybe next year

Avo
20th June 2018, 09:17 AM
Yep in need of a break too.... Maybe next yearStill seats left on the plane im on matey.....come on

pearcey
21st June 2018, 07:52 AM
Still seats left on the plane im on matey.....come on

Yep, their still looking for a pilot.

Clunk
22nd June 2018, 07:44 PM
Still seats left on the plane im on matey.....come on

Eileen?

Yep, THEY'RE still looking for a pilot.

Fixed it for you mate :)

But no, have no leave available to take time off work and no dough either, so a double wammy

pearcey
23rd June 2018, 10:49 PM
Eileen?

Fixed it for you mate :)

But no, have no leave available to take time off work and no dough either, so a double wammy

Thank you Mr Clunk, glad to see there is some one on here with some literary skills .

AB
23rd June 2018, 11:00 PM
Are you coming with Clunk Pearchy? ;)

AB
23rd June 2018, 11:03 PM
I've organized a room with Clunk in a room with his favorite child to join us!!!!!!!

Clunk
23rd June 2018, 11:16 PM
I've organized a room with Clunk in a room with his favorite child to join us!!!!!!!Putting me in a padded cell with Avo are ya?

Clunk
23rd June 2018, 11:17 PM
Thank you Mr Clunk, glad to see there is some one on here with some literary skills .I borrowed my daughters dictionary

Bidja
30th June 2018, 12:27 PM
MB & AB - As promised the "Reduced Tomato Sauce and Garlic" should get to Licola, but me maybe not. Have been on a surgical waiting list for a hernia repair since last Sep and my ticket has come up for the 10 Jul.
Should be able to sort something out for the tom sauce and garlic to arrive. Have so much to do beforehand, just to have a stock pile of firewood and am waiting on delivery of new disk rotors and pad and new Jonny Tig cooler to install. Just have to see how recovery goes to make Licola trip, uncertain so will cancel out fellas. Have a good one.

Maxhead
30th June 2018, 01:52 PM
MB & AB - As promised the "Reduced Tomato Sauce and Garlic" should get to Licola, but me maybe not. Have been on a surgical waiting list for a hernia repair since last Sep and my ticket has come up for the 10 Jul.
Should be able to sort something out for the tom sauce and garlic to arrive. Have so much to do beforehand, just to have a stock pile of firewood and am waiting on delivery of new disk rotors and pad and new Jonny Tig cooler to install. Just have to see how recovery goes to make Licola trip, uncertain so will cancel out fellas. Have a good one.

Shame you can’t make it John.
It’s been hard trying to catch up but hopefully it can happen before the trip.

MB
30th June 2018, 01:58 PM
No problem John, health first mate and hope recovery goes smoothly. Please don’t stress about the veggies, you’ve got a lot on your plate to deal with mate, take care!

Bidja
30th June 2018, 04:22 PM
Shame you can’t make it John.
It’s been hard trying to catch up but hopefully it can happen before the trip.

Kris, would you like to do a run out my way say Gday (end Jul or so), before trip and maybe take vegies down Licola with you?

I could drop by your place if your busy.

John

Maxhead
30th June 2018, 04:50 PM
Kris, would you like to do a run out my way say Gday (end Jul or so), before trip and maybe take vegies down Licola with you?

I could drop by your place if your busy.

John

Yes John, I’ll line up a trip your way end of July sometime.
You’re up north side , yeah?

Bidja
30th June 2018, 05:38 PM
Kris will send PM.

BSRT.Beast
2nd July 2018, 06:53 PM
Been awhile since I've been on here might have to have a chat with Nicole and theres a chance
we might be able to make it for the Saturday night (if theres room).

Would be good to catch up for a few ales don't have a working rig at the moment so wont be up for snow driving .... the old commo might struggle haha.

Cheers Colin

AB
2nd July 2018, 06:55 PM
We'll work something out Col, no worries at all!

BSRT.Beast
2nd July 2018, 07:35 PM
We'll work something out Col, no worries at all!

Awesome the boss lady said yessss so we will meander on up early arvo on Saturday ......

Is it the camp kitchen end ????

AB
2nd July 2018, 07:42 PM
Yes mate same spot as last year.

Avo
3rd July 2018, 10:57 PM
@pearcy zin on it's way... hopefully still there in a months time

rusty_nail
4th July 2018, 01:19 AM
Yes John, I’ll line up a trip your way end of July sometime.
You’re up north side , yeah?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI can collect it if it's easier?

rusty_nail
4th July 2018, 01:20 AM
Been awhile since I've been on here might have to have a chat with Nicole and theres a chance
we might be able to make it for the Saturday night (if theres room).

Would be good to catch up for a few ales don't have a working rig at the moment so wont be up for snow driving .... the old commo might struggle haha.

Cheers ColinI'm sure we can find a seat for you mate

Maxhead
4th July 2018, 12:43 PM
I can collect it if it's easier?

Long way for you to go Nicco

rusty_nail
5th July 2018, 07:18 AM
Long way for you to go Nicco

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOh I thought he was Melbourne way lol. My bad

Sir Roofy
7th July 2018, 05:15 PM
Andy mate Jane-o and i will be attending the meet but not staying in the village
so there shoud be a couple of spare beds for someone wanting to come along

the way the weather is at the moment should be lots of snow about
hope the dont shut the gat at the bridge for safety reasons

AB
8th July 2018, 04:26 PM
No worries at all Roofy, looking forward to it!

lucus30
8th July 2018, 06:53 PM

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkHa ha oh yeah Mark was in fine form...
Been a while since I've been on here. What's the dates for this?

Edit: Still the 3/4/5 of August ? I have literally planned a trip to be staying at licola caravan park the week before. Also my club Mt Skene trip is on 4th.... Hmmm

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

AB
8th July 2018, 07:13 PM
Ha ha oh yeah Mark was in fine form...
Been a while since I've been on here. What's the dates for this?

Edit: Still the 3/4/5 of August ? I have literally planned a trip to be staying at licola caravan park the week before. Also my club Mt Skene trip is on 4th.... Hmmm

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Hey mate long time no see!

Yep first weekend of August, you know what to do lol

lucus30
8th July 2018, 07:20 PM
Hey mate long time no see!

Yep first weekend of August, you know what to do lol

Been far too long... Will have a chat to the boss and see what she has to say.

rusty_nail
9th July 2018, 01:16 AM
Been far too long... Will have a chat to the boss and see what she has to say.

been ages mate,

would be great to see you there.

katwoman
9th July 2018, 03:18 PM
We are definitely out.... WOOHOO !!!

AB
9th July 2018, 06:58 PM
We are definitely out.... WOOHOO !!!

I'm confused...lol

Are you guys coming or not?

AB
9th July 2018, 07:00 PM
Please put your names down too folks, a lot of chats have happened and there's some people missing off the list.

I still think 6 cabins are adequate but I want to make sure we have enough room or if not, get cabins 7 ++++

Maxhead
9th July 2018, 07:03 PM
I'm confused...lol

They’re not coming mate...

AB
9th July 2018, 07:11 PM
They’re not coming mate...

Thank god!

I'll bring the good cutlery Krisso ;)

Bidja
9th July 2018, 07:13 PM
Please put your names down too folks, a lot of chats have happened and there's some people missing off the list.

I still think 6 cabins are adequate but I want to make sure we have enough room or if not, get cabins 7 ++++

Gave my post (#207) a bump, just in case you missed it mate. Unlikely that i will be at Licola, having hernia repair surgery tomorrow and they tell me no heavy lifting 6-8 weeks after. The after dinner mints post theatre will have to be good to compensate..lol

Sure you all will have a few good days (enjoy).

AB
9th July 2018, 07:27 PM
Gave my post (#207) a bump, just in case you missed it mate. Unlikely that i will be at Licola, having hernia repair surgery tomorrow and they tell me no heavy lifting 6-8 weeks after. The after dinner mints post theatre will have to be good to compensate..lol

Sure you all will have a few good days (enjoy).

Missed that, bloody hell sorry to here mate but a million thanks for your efforts, greatly appreciated!

katwoman
9th July 2018, 07:27 PM
I'm confused...lol

Confusing you is easy. ....
Confirmed today we will be in the US of A. ( hence the woohoo )

Avo
10th July 2018, 03:36 PM
Confusing you is easy. ....
Confirmed today we will be in the US of A. ( hence the woohoo )

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkShould have been a yehaaarrrrrr y'allll

BSRT.Beast
12th July 2018, 06:44 PM
Myself and Nicole are definitely in for Saturday night.

On a plus there's a slight chance the rb25 will be up and running...... although it is only slight.

AB
12th July 2018, 07:20 PM
Someone coming from WA has sent some delicious gifts over to my work for our trip.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!

Hopefully there is some left for the trip ;)

Wow!

pearcey
12th July 2018, 09:16 PM
Someone coming from WA has sent some delicious gifts over to my work for our trip.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!

Hpefully there is some left for the trip ;)

Wow!
How do you know it's delicious. You . been having a taste session.

Rossco
12th July 2018, 09:26 PM
Looking forward to this. Keen to do a Friday drive in through Aberfeldy way again, is always very pleasant. .

AB
12th July 2018, 09:39 PM
How do you know it's delicious. You . been having a taste session.

Ummm no...
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/07/103.jpg

mudski
12th July 2018, 09:42 PM
Looking forward to this. Keen to do a Friday drive in through Aberfeldy way again, is always very pleasant. .

Bloody oath. I must remember to order and pickup the bread sticks too.

AB
12th July 2018, 09:52 PM
It will be an epic meal folks!!!

Can't wait!

Rossco
12th July 2018, 09:59 PM
Bloody oath. I must remember to order and pickup the bread sticks too.Oh yeah forgot about my commitments too lol . . .

AB
12th July 2018, 10:19 PM
Yeah Christ don't forget commitments to the meal.

Someone please remind me to remind you to remind the forum to remind them please!

mudski
12th July 2018, 10:28 PM
Yeah Christ don't forget commitments to the meal.

Someone please remind me to remind you to remind the forum to remind them please!

Maybe we need to start a new reminder thread.

MB
12th July 2018, 11:06 PM
Stress less good folks, it’ll come together closer to the date. Littlens will be like :-) :
https://youtu.be/Ex2r86G0sdc

AB
12th July 2018, 11:09 PM
Reminder reminder

MB
12th July 2018, 11:19 PM
Please Sir, nearest internety cafe’ desktop is 10 clicks away for copy and pastie work required here :-)

Sprock
13th July 2018, 12:10 AM
I’m reminding you to remind those of us who absent minded at times ......

Avo
13th July 2018, 07:47 PM
How cold is it going to get..i have 1 jacket..no jumpers.....might need some hints...i mean it gets cild where i live but it doesn't fekkin snow