PDA

View Full Version : Mechanic in South Adelaide / Adelaide Hills / McLaren Vale area

rd28eti@WA
4th February 2018, 05:09 PM
Hi everyone,
I have recently moved to Adelaide from the south west corner.
Got my GU (3L 2006) serviced right before leaving and now it is due again (140000).
She behaved really well crossing the Nullarbor and it's now time to give her a bit of love as an appreciation for that.

Anyone can recommend a good mechanic that won't cost me an arm and a leg around the southern suburbs of Adelaide / Adelaide Hills / McLaren Vale area?
Willing to drive the extra kms to get it done properly, so all suggested mechanics will be considered regardless of the distance.

Thanks to everyone who will take the time to share his experience.

Best regards.

TPC
4th February 2018, 11:31 PM
Hi Mate,

I have just changed mechanics as my previous one retired.
I chose Llordan Diesel in Lonsdale, they seem good but have only been there once so far, am due to go back shortly.
I have tried several mechanics down south in the past that I haven't been happy with.

rd28eti@WA
5th February 2018, 08:50 PM
Thanks TPC.

nightscale
25th May 2018, 12:34 PM
Diffently llorden

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Ausmaj
10th October 2021, 07:08 AM
Try Steve Simkin small friendly place 1 man operation if still working based near McClaren Vale close to Tattachilla school

growler2058
10th October 2021, 02:31 PM
Bridgestone at Glenelg have found surprisingly good.
Diesel Tune in Glenelg also. I have only been here recently to get a tune and remap and they were brilliant to work with.
All track on South Road we’re really good when I took my old GU there for new manifold studs
https://www.alltrac4wd.com.au/

Ausmaj
14th October 2021, 08:05 AM
I agree with Bridgestone Glenelg as I take my vehicle there for service /repair etc