PDA

View Full Version : What's the diff between ???

DX grunt
17th July 2010, 12:57 PM
Somebody had to ask this question........

Q. What's the difference between a GQ and a GU?
A. GQ's need recovering more than GU's.

Everytime I head out in convoy in my GU, I crank the song up sung by Tina Turner :bananarock:... "Simply the best, better than all the rest" :bananarock:. I get goosebumps.
Am I right or what?

CoR
17th July 2010, 01:55 PM
Tina Turna and goose bumps...... Getting a bit soft there? :P

DX grunt
17th July 2010, 02:22 PM
Tina Turna and goose bumps...... Getting a bit soft there? :P

I don't think so CoR. There's POWER in that song. The roar of the crowd, the goose bumps..................

patch697
17th July 2010, 02:33 PM
Maybe the song of choice here should have been Tina Turna "We Don't Need Another Hero".....lol

Have you ever come across the phrase "to put the Mozz on something" ???? Murphy's law.............

Go the mighty GQ

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
17th July 2010, 02:36 PM
Maybe the song of choice here should have been Tina Turna "We Don't Need Another Hero".....lol

Have you ever come across the phrase "to put the Mozz on something" ???? Murphy's law.............

Go the mighty GQ

Cheers
Paul

Nuh. I like my song better !!

patch697
17th July 2010, 02:51 PM
Nuh. I like my song better !!

lol.............Im sure you do....lol

But I think mines more appropriate.........lol

Cheers
Paul

Maxhead
17th July 2010, 03:18 PM
hahahha. Should have read the original post bit better.
Anyway, "Simply the best" is appropriate but as Patch said Karma might come back to bite you

DX grunt
17th July 2010, 03:40 PM
Mmmmmm, Tina Turnerrrrr......she can still dance the pants off the teeny boppers of today....

Oops, did that come out loud?? :1056:

LOL

Should start another post titled "How old are you, really?' LOL

patch697
17th July 2010, 03:49 PM
hahahha. Should have read the original post bit better.
Anyway, "Simply the best" is appropriate but as Patch said Karma might come back to bite you

Hmmmm Karma Lol.... You can bet your bottom dollar Rossco & NissPat it will be right at the time when you only have a bloke with a far superior GQ on hand to help.....lol

Like I've already said once & will continue to say until the cows come home.....

GO THE MIGHTY GQ

Cheers
Paul

Maxhead
17th July 2010, 04:29 PM
Hahah, superior GQ...I think karma has just bitten me, lol

patch697
17th July 2010, 04:32 PM
Hahah, superior GQ...I think karma has just bitten me, lol

Please explain???????????

Cheerspaul

Maxhead
17th July 2010, 04:40 PM
Well I was gloating about a superior 3.0l before I even read the post properly, so karma has got me.....if that makes any sense at all...

DX grunt
17th July 2010, 05:47 PM
Hmmmm Karma Lol.... You can bet your bottom dollar Rossco & NissPat it will be right at the time when you only have a bloke with a far superior GQ on hand to help.....lol

Like I've already said once & will continue to say until the cows come home.....

GO THE MIGHTY GQ

Cheers
Paul

The Dogman's GQ has got my GU's name on his snatch strap.... along with many others. LOL

Woof
17th July 2010, 06:28 PM
The Dogman's GQ has got my GU's name on his snatch strap.... along with many others. LOL

You are soooo right there Ross and when it happens the photos will be put up here for all the GQ owners to see mate:biggrin:

DX grunt
17th July 2010, 06:46 PM
You are soooo right there Ross and when it happens the photos will be put up here for all the GQ owners to see mate:biggrin:

G'day Wayne, Nice to see you here, mate. I know its only a matter of time, and when that when happens, I'll take it like a man. Hahahahhah ps. Don't forget the tissues. LOLOL

heyhey_guess_who
17th July 2010, 07:41 PM
I think its because GQ drivers arn't as good. Thats why they buy GQs because they no they will f up and didn't want to risk damaging a GU. I have mates with GQs you would think the money they saved buying a GQ they would go and put a winch or decent tyres on but they don't and I always have to recover them.

patch697
17th July 2010, 09:40 PM
I think its because GQ drivers arn't as good. Thats why they buy GQs because they no they will f up and didn't want to risk damaging a GU. I have mates with GQs you would think the money they saved buying a GQ they would go and put a winch or decent tyres on but they don't and I always have to recover them.

I hope the NEXT TIM YOUR RECOVERED its by a YOTA.........

ALERT to all MIGHTY GQ drivers.

If thay were to see the extremely OVER CONFIDENT heyhey_guess_who STUCK!!!!!! Remember this post & leave him there......lol

GO THE MIGHTY GQ

Cheers
Paul

Woof
17th July 2010, 10:09 PM
I hope the NEXT TIM YOUR RECOVERED its by a YOTA.........

ALERT to all MIGHTY GQ drivers.

If thay were to see the extremely OVER CONFIDENT heyhey_guess_who STUCK!!!!!! Remember this post & leave him there......lol

GO THE MIGHTY GQ

Cheers
Paul

If he gets stuck over here, I will drag him all the way back to Yarra Junction for everyone too see. lol
GO THE "Q"

patch697
17th July 2010, 10:14 PM
If he gets stuck over here, I will drag him all the way back to Yarra Junction for everyone too see. lol
GO THE "Q"

LOL.................. & I'll be taking the video for youtube ......lol

DX grunt
18th July 2010, 04:20 AM
I love my plastic fantastic! lol

heyhey_guess_who
19th July 2010, 08:30 PM
PAHAHAHAHAHA, you blokes crack me up. Have a chat to Rhysta on the Patrol4x4 forum and ask him who snatched his 4.2 Turbo intercooled, twin locked with 35's GQ the other day in the snow up Mt Matlock? (My profile pic actually is when i finished snatching him and he was taking the snatch off the back of my car).
And ask the blokes I went out with two weekends ago who what the only two cars out of 8 to break something where? And all my mates with GQs that continuously use my for my winch and recovery gear to pull them out of the shit, and those with shitty GQs that im always helping them fix! Yes i did get towed by a bog stock 70 series awhile ago but thats because my dual mass flywheel gave up on me and f'd the clutch and the Hilux that was originally pulling me done its gearbox in and then the Cruiser done its rear diff in!
AHAHHAAH

Woof
19th July 2010, 08:49 PM
I love my plastic fantastic! lol

Hey Ross, don't you mean.............................................. .................Tupperware:bananarock:

patch697
20th July 2010, 01:33 PM
Hey Ross, don't you mean.............................................. .................Tupperware:bananarock:

lol....... Ok no Michael Jackson Jokes Please...........lol

Cheers
Paul