PDA

View Full Version : Front Recovery Points

pidgeot12
20th January 2018, 01:57 PM
Hi Guys,
Any recommendations with the front recovery points? The car is an 05 TD42TI Wagon, kinda thinking my only options are ARB and Road Runner.

Thanks,
Mitchell

jay see
20th January 2018, 02:17 PM
threedogs is the man you wanna see.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Hodge
20th January 2018, 02:22 PM
Hi Guys,
Any recommendations with the front recovery points? The car is an 05 TD42TI Wagon, kinda thinking my only options are ARB and Road Runner.

Thanks,
Mitchell

Yeah you will have to get in touch with threedogs

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?12616-Outback-Ideas-Recovery-points&highlight=recovery

I have the same car as yours, with a ARB deluxe bar and the recovery points were a bit more intricate to fit. But nothing John cannot sort out.

Also, do ARB even make recovery points for these????

pidgeot12
20th January 2018, 06:49 PM
Hi guys,

Threedogs isn't currently making any due to personal reasons, thats why I've come to the forums to ask for other suggestions. I'd love a set of Threedogs ones, but they're not available so I'm looking for other options. id definitely buy some second hand if anyone wants to sell theirs ;).

ARB sell some but theyre $180 a side, very expensive!

Hodge
20th January 2018, 06:52 PM
Hi guys,

Threedogs isn't currently making any due to personal reasons, thats why I've come to the forums to ask for other suggestions. I'd love a set of Threedogs ones, but they're not available so I'm looking for other options. id definitely buy some second hand if anyone wants to sell theirs ;).

Yeah threedogs has been through a lot as of late. So I'm not surprised hes having a rest.
Those ARB ones sound very pricey... I'm wondering what they look like i cannot find anything about it.
After I got my 4.2, I got everything done at ARB including the bullbar but at that time they had NO recovery points to suit my car.
Mind you this was nearly 3 years ago. Maybe it's something new.

As for where else to get them... I'm personally out of ideas. :S

pidgeot12
20th January 2018, 08:00 PM
Yea, not much on the web about the ARB ones. http://www.arbil.co.uk/Assets/User/import/2817010.jpg that's a link, thats from the UK site but theyre the same ones in AUS. Might just need to bite the bullet on them sadly.

pidgeot12
20th January 2018, 08:26 PM
Hey mate,

http://www.arbil.co.uk/Assets/User/import/2817010.jpg are the ARB ones, thats the UK site but same product sold in Australia. Quite robust looking at them, just expensive, but at least they'll fit with a lot bullbars unlike the Roadsafe ones :\.

threedogs
23rd January 2018, 09:25 AM
Hi guys,

PM me I have a few like Erics but maybe wait till you get the ARB bar fitted first

MudRunnerTD
23rd January 2018, 03:04 PM
PM me I have a few like Erics but maybe wait till you get the ARB bar fitted first

I need to grab some John, put some aside for me please mate

threedogs
23rd January 2018, 03:27 PM
I need to grab some John, put some aside for me please mate

consider it done,
cant do much atm as Patrol is in shop getting lots of things done cant wait
Ill let you know when Im mobile again

jay see
11th March 2018, 01:07 AM
John mate.

I've got a guy that needs a rated front recovery point for a 2018 hilux I think he has a arb bar can you help.
He's local too closer than me.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk