PDA

View Full Version : rock sliders

69darocket
7th May 2011, 09:29 PM
a few months back i bought some rock sliders. after several months homework i finally found someone that makes rock sliders but aren't priced through the roof (i think the most expensive pair for a gq lwb were $1700 and averaging $1100). so today, they finally paid off. saved two doors and a sill. i highly recommend www.drcfabrications.com.au for these sliders and they were reasonably priced too. he's also making me a custom bull bar ( pics will be up at te end of july when i get back from deployment and can pick the bar up). so can't wait. if you need any metal work done get in contact with him. he's a great bloke and a boilermaker by trade, so know his stuff.

Bigrig
7th May 2011, 11:39 PM
Sweet - thanks for the info mate, and look forward to the photos!!

snicko
7th May 2011, 11:40 PM
Great looking rock sliders. Could'nt see any on his web site but do you know if he does bash plates for GU's?

patch697
7th May 2011, 11:44 PM
Nice look work mate, I'll be in touch.

69darocket
8th May 2011, 08:03 PM
snicko, he can make anything. been thinking about running a bash plate from under the radiator all the way back to the gbx. he's get all the tools to do everything. i just want my bullbar ! for the price i spent on them compared to what you can buy "of the shelf". there is no comparison. he uses better quality steel, not the cheap chinese crap, and puts the mounts in the right place ! can't fault his workmanship at all. very happy customer

69darocket
8th May 2011, 08:05 PM
if someone can tell me how to upload pics, i'll upload some of the sliders. he can tailor make them to what you would like or need

snicko
8th May 2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up!!