PDA

View Full Version : 12v projector for forum meets

AB
29th November 2017, 03:51 PM
We should get this for our forum meet ups and watch our daily outings on the screen at night around the fire...lol

How's the serenity Roofy ;)

http://www.bcf.com.au/Product/Mini-LED-Projector-Pack/542962

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeeBee
29th November 2017, 04:51 PM
Wouldn't you just buy a TV with HDMI and a USB socket - probably get one for the similar price, and it would run off 12V inverter.

AB
29th November 2017, 05:04 PM
60" screen would be nice mate.

Bloody fun police ^^^ ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bush Ranger
29th November 2017, 08:07 PM
I was going to come around, but since you mentioned the police, I wont bother.

Avo
29th November 2017, 09:55 PM
we just listen to the frogs over here in the west..ask clunk

Clunk
30th November 2017, 02:25 AM
We should get this for our forum meet ups and watch our daily outings on the screen at night around the fire...lol

How's the serenity Roofy ;)

http://www.bcf.com.au/Product/Mini-LED-Projector-Pack/542962

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFor $99. I can't see how they're going to be any good

Clunk
30th November 2017, 02:26 AM
we just listen to the frogs over here in the west..ask clunkI hope you've sorted a no frog zone for the weekend [emoji6]

NissanGQ4.2
30th November 2017, 04:44 PM
I'm seriously thinking of getting one for my back deck. Better than dragging the spare TV out there!

mudski
30th November 2017, 11:19 PM
Yeah that would be great but a lot of editing work to get it ready.
Years back I used to do 3day trial bike rallies with Amtra. They had riders which would film the event and at the end of each day we would sit down and watch the days happenings on a massive projector which the screen was simply a massive white sheet suspended between two trees.
It was fantastic. Im crap with this tech stuff but Im sure some of the lads would be able to whip something up whilst we cook up a storm over the camp fire.
Would be great though hey @AB.