PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Template for Genuine Y61 snorkel or TJM Airtec 011MB00213J

mjr350
5th November 2017, 07:08 PM
Hi guys.
I have just received a genuine snorkel with part number 011MB00213J which is meant to be for a Y61 2.8 Diesel and 4.2 diesel and also is supposedly made by Airtec and sold through TJM.
I've called nissan and they have no idea where I could get one and i've emailed TJM with no reply.

Does anyone possibly have a used template that they could either trace or send up to me so I can get this bad boy fitted without butchering anything.

Avo
5th November 2017, 07:49 PM
have ya treid local panel shops,they might as thats who most people get to fit their snorkles..just a thought if no-one here comes through..

mjr350
5th November 2017, 08:58 PM
have ya treid local panel shops,they might as thats who most people get to fit their snorkles..just a thought if no-one here comes through..I spoke to a client of mine who used to own tjm here and he said a tjm store should be able to give me a pdf file that i can take to a printers to have printed out. So hopefully that works out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

threedogs
6th November 2017, 01:55 PM
If you get stuck PM me

Gogolionaer
29th August 2018, 07:23 PM
Giday to Australia

you could send me a copy of the template as PDF!
The fender was damaged by an accident and the workshop forgot to make a stencil!

With kind regards

Stephen