PDA

View Full Version : GQ Drink Holders

MichaelDenholm
4th May 2011, 11:04 AM
Hello,

Not sure if this has been posted before... searched and couldnt find it..

found this while browsing through a couple of ebay stores...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Nissan-Patrol-GQ-cup-holders-BRAND-NEW-/320690643140?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aaaa6e0c4#ht_500wt_1156

Thought you guys might be interested... even if $48 seems a bit steep for a bit o' plastic :)

AB
4th May 2011, 11:23 AM
At the moment I have been using an old bogan Darwin stubby foam holder from the 80's and is double sided 3M taped to the centre console...lol....I have seen those and not sure why I have not bought one yet!!!

patch697
4th May 2011, 11:50 AM
Thay look the goods but I find I use that part of the console to much to give it up for a drink holder so im gonna have make one up myself I guess.

Silver
4th May 2011, 11:17 PM
mate has the shallow tray that fits inside and under the lid of the console. Looks handy.

Bigrig
4th May 2011, 11:50 PM
mate has the shallow tray that fits inside and under the lid of the console. Looks handy.

That's the perfect spot for them - be good to have an insert tray with the cup holders shaped into it that just slotted on top of that!

Silver
5th May 2011, 12:05 AM
That's the perfect spot for them - be good to have an insert tray with the cup holders shaped into it that just slotted on top of that!

might be a bit far back to access the cuppa? Then again I do have a big gut :-)

Bigrig
5th May 2011, 12:10 AM
might be a bit far back to access the cuppa? Then again I do have a big gut :-)

Oh ... yeah ... you could put a cuppa there too I suppose!! LOL

paulthekelly
13th May 2011, 12:02 AM
I use a baby bottle holder for a stroller........ I saw it in Big W and its clamped onto the far right hand side of the passenger Jesus bar on the dash of my GQ. I had to pack out the clamp with some rubber cut from a bike inner tube, but it works great - especially with oversized bottles like sports water or Pump bottles which are too round to fit in a regular cup holder.
Cheers
Paul

Bigrig
13th May 2011, 08:04 AM
I use a baby bottle holder for a stroller........ I saw it in Big W and its clamped onto the far right hand side of the passenger Jesus bar on the dash of my GQ. I had to pack out the clamp with some rubber cut from a bike inner tube, but it works great - especially with oversized bottles like sports water or Pump bottles which are too round to fit in a regular cup holder.
Cheers
Paul

Another top idea ... except it allows the sun to warm up my coldie .. ummm .. I mean, cordial ... LOL!!

AB
13th May 2011, 09:01 AM
Cheers
Paul

Thats a really good idea...lol...I wonder if my giraffe arms could reach that far from the drivers seat!

Bob
13th May 2011, 09:25 AM
thats a really good idea...lol...i wonder if my giraffe arms could reach that far from the drivers seat!

drink and drive you bloody idiot raflmao

DX grunt
13th May 2011, 09:38 AM
Just get your passenger to hold your drink while you change gears and forget to get it back
until you need your next sip, take a sip then change gears again. lol

Bigrig
13th May 2011, 09:46 AM
Just get your passenger to hold your drink while you change gears and forget to get it back
until you need your next sip, take a sip then change gears again. lol

That's what kids are for!!

DX grunt
13th May 2011, 09:57 AM
That's what kids are for!!

I know that, but i didn't want to say it out loud. lol

Bigrig
13th May 2011, 10:11 AM
I know that, but i didn't want to say it out loud. lol

That's what I'm here for!!! lol