PDA

View Full Version : Knockwood camp ground closed.

Winnie
18th September 2017, 08:24 PM
Very unfortunate that this camp ground has been closed until further notice because some wankers decided to rip it up. This is a nissanpatrol.com.au favourite campsite which is great for big groups.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/09/118.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/09/119.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/09/120.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/09/121.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Clunk
18th September 2017, 08:26 PM
Efkin arseholes

Hodge
18th September 2017, 08:29 PM
Absolute cockroaches , people like that. Cancers of society.
Sad part is , they've probably seen this post on Facebook and are giggling about it. They'll never get caught.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

AB
18th September 2017, 08:30 PM
Christ! That's a really good camp spot in a beautiful area, flat, open, peaceful, creek running on the side, etc.

Let's hope those muppets are found or do something stupid and post it on social media.

We're going to lose our freedom down here one day, one area at a time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winnie
18th September 2017, 08:36 PM
Christ! That's a really good camp spot in a beautiful area, flat, open, peaceful, creek running on the side, etc.

Let's hope those muppets are found or do something stupid and post it on social media.

We're going to lose our freedom down here one day, one area at a time!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt won't be long at all mate. So bloody frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

GQtdauto
18th September 2017, 09:50 PM
Agree with what's been said , we are all judged by the actions of a few idiots , sadly around my area the same thing and dumping .

MudRunnerTD
18th September 2017, 09:55 PM
Disgraceful. Great spot. Was probably going to have a few in it next weekend for grand final I reckon.

Lock them up and Crush their cars

Bob
19th September 2017, 09:56 AM
What a Pack of Bastards.
This area has a number of great campsites which are very well maintained.
Just spent a weekend at the next Site (Snakes Reserve) and other visitors were all well behaved and left their Sites in great condition.
I have always been a fan of visits by Rangers who are very helpful if you are doing the right thing.
I don't know what the answer is to stop this behaviour by a few Hoons but we will eventually have our rights
to visit these areas curtailed or stopped.

MB
19th September 2017, 11:21 PM
My wunken advice :-( Easier said than done :-)
Be sure to always stand up when even slightly witnessed poor form and calmly educate 'youngens' old and beyond kindly ;-)
"It takes a Village to raise a descent Child" :-)

TPC
19th September 2017, 11:38 PM
Be sure to always stand up when even slightly witnessed poor form and calmly educate 'youngens' old and beyond kindly ;-)

Totally agree Mark. we all have to speak up when we see this shit going on.

Avo
20th September 2017, 12:17 AM

sadly but twooth

Maxhead
20th September 2017, 07:59 AM
I know it shouldn't have to happen but I Wonder if a few cameras around these camps would help catch these ferkers and hang them by the balls.
We have some cameras near my place where Rangers are trying to catch illegal hunting in national park.

................on the road

mudski
20th September 2017, 09:32 AM
Totally agree Mark. we all have to speak up when we see this shit going on.
I did on one of the 4x4 FB pages about a camp ground ripped up worse that Knockwood. While many agreed, the amount of farkwits who thought it was funny and tried to bring me down with abuse was a bit surprising. But it was expected, so I was not temped to bite back.

I know it shouldn't have to happen but I Wonder if a few cameras around these camps would help catch these ferkers and hang them by the balls.
We have some cameras near my place where Rangers are trying to catch illegal hunting in national park.

................on the road

Cost Kriso. Cost. Its cheaper to just shut the gate. Unfortunately.

I was out in the hills near Mansfield about four years ago with a mate of mine and his three brothers. We camp across Running Creek camp ground and saw four Hilux's ripping up a ground, we confronted them and they all got out of their cars and wanted some biffo. My mates brother was in the last car of our convoy, and was a hunter and just so happened to bring his rifle. He let a shot off in the air and they shat themselves and took off after he threatened to put a bullet in their motors. The dash cam footage was handed over to the local fuzz. Never heard back from the cops about what happened to them.

Touses
20th September 2017, 10:34 AM
mudski careful with the rifle talk bro'. On the box last night a cocky had his weapons taken for confronting an intruder with an unloaded rifle!

rusty_nail
20th September 2017, 07:38 PM
absolute grubs.... that was my first vic camp ground experience... absolutely magical spot, i cant believe D!ickheads would trash it like that

GQtdauto
20th September 2017, 07:53 PM
absolute grubs.... that was my first vic camp ground experience... absolutely magical spot, i cant believe D!ickheads would trash it like that

More cameras more of us providing dash cam footage and confiscation and crushing of their pride and joy as well as loss of license and a hefty fine but only for the idiots , losing traction can happen but donuts in the grass is done on purpose .

mudski
21st September 2017, 09:46 AM
mudski careful with the rifle talk bro'. On the box last night a cocky had his weapons taken for confronting an intruder with an unloaded rifle!

It was a few years ago now. What rifle talk? Lol.:wink: