PDA

View Full Version : Patrol 160 tailgate lock and radio wanted. SD33 Injectors.

SD33Patrol
2nd September 2017, 08:35 AM
Hi guys, im looking for a tailgate pushbutton/lock barrel with a key for a 160. (mine works but I dont have a key for it so cant lock it)

I would also like to buy an original radio and or the housing it fits into, any condition or not working is fine with me.

I need a set of SD33 injectors so I can still use the truck when mine are away for testing/re working.

If you have any of these and would be ok post them to England please let me know.

Cheers, James.

mudski
2nd September 2017, 09:53 AM
James, the lock any decent locksmith could make up a key for you. The radio, good luck with that. Wreckers maybe? Injectors, same thing if you want second hand. We dont have a great deal of 160/260 owners here. Theres not many of these beasts around anymore unfortunately.
Most wreckers here could send overseas, but the weight of injectors and a radio would be a killer for postage costs.

SD33Patrol
2nd September 2017, 11:26 PM
I didn't know a Locksmith could do that, great news.

I will check out some Wreckers over there. These cars have always been vary rare here, there are probably not more than 10 left here now. i can get most service parts in from France or Germany but used parts is hard to find.

I know it will cost a lot but its just part of having a rare vehicle.