PDA

View Full Version : What's Going on????????????????????

Minx
15th July 2010, 02:23 PM
What the hell is going on here.

Is there a public holiday I don't know about or something...lol

Just seems like a heap of people logged in here today.

Or is everyone just getting bored of other forums now and looking for more paddocks.:bananarock:

patch697
15th July 2010, 02:42 PM
Its a smashing day for attendance isn't it.

Considering the forums age I think its simply brilliant.

At last ppl are finding out about us.... Lets just hope they like us enough to stick around..

So everyone on your best behavior....lol

Cheers
Paul

Please excuse my febrile attempts at humor....lol

Danny
15th July 2010, 02:44 PM
Didn't you here Minx.

Julia Gillard has announced today to be the "International Ranga Day".

See below for the news presentation.

It's crazy i know!!!

patch697
15th July 2010, 03:08 PM
Didn't you here Minx.

Julia Gillard has announced today to be the "International Ranga Day".

See below for the news presentation.

It's crazy i know!!!

Your an absolute card Danny....lol

Cheers
Paul

Simmo
15th July 2010, 07:17 PM
Classic Danny, even went to the effort to deface the prime minister.

Love ya work!

Woof
15th July 2010, 09:57 PM
What happened to the nice quiet forum, I just can't keep up:eek:........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................Well done to everyone involved:bowdown::cheers:

patch697
15th July 2010, 10:31 PM
What happened to the nice quiet forum, I just can't keep up:eek:........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................Well done to everyone involved:bowdown::cheers:

Apparently here is where the action is Doggie..... No time to stop & scratch behind your ear mate... If you do you might miss out.......lol

Cheers
Paul

Woof
19th July 2010, 10:08 PM
Most users ever online was 300, 19th July 2010 at 07:36 PM.
Sorry got to scratch behind my ear.

DX grunt
19th July 2010, 10:24 PM
National Forum online users 284.
Us 301

patch697
20th July 2010, 01:29 PM
National Forum online users 284.
Us 301

Can you please explain????

Cheers
Paul

Finly Owner
21st July 2010, 12:26 AM
Simple you old hands make nebies like me feel welcome. That stuff keeps people coming back. I've Never even been on forum before. I googled patrol and this forum was there so I had a look. Lets hope we stay friendly and clean, and more will join.

Andy they said " Build It And They Will Come " well coming they are !! Congrats on taking that step.

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 12:41 AM
Simple you old hands make nebies like me feel welcome. That stuff keeps people coming back. I've Never even been on forum before. I googled patrol and this forum was there so I had a look. Lets hope we stay friendly and clean, and more will join.

Andy they said " Build It And They Will Come " well coming they are !! Congrats on taking that step.

On behalf of me, myself and I, thanks to everybody who has given me laughter and a sense of Forum ownership.

Every forum takes time, effort and co-ordination to establish and maintain. Thanks Andy and any other helpers (if there are any)

Getting a data base set up is very challenging too. I've never seen a forum take off like this one. The vistors we receive to the site are to be applauded. Thank you too.

I raise a toast to every forum that promotes Nissan Patrols - in any shape or form. Many of us have a dig, in good fun, but at the end of the day, I believe we would all pitch in and help each other - no questions asked.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
21st July 2010, 01:08 AM
On behalf of me, myself and I, thanks to everybody who has given me laughter and a sense of Forum ownership.

Every forum takes time, effort and co-ordination to establish and maintain. Thanks Andy and any other helpers (if there are any)

Getting a data base set up is very challenging too. I've never seen a forum take off like this one. The vistors we receive to the site are to be applauded. Thank you too.

I raise a toast to every forum that promotes Nissan Patrols - in any shape or form. Many of us have a dig, in good fun, but at the end of the day, I believe we would all pitch in and help each other - no questions asked.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

X2......... I'll stand with you on this one if you don't mind Rossco as I couldn't have said it better myself. & thanks for your post as well Tim its always good to here that our friendly antics are making everyone feel welcome.

This forum has become exactly what we all wanted & worked together to achieve so let the good times role & to any visitors who read this, If you like our funny antic & carrion's don't sit on the outside & look in? Come & join in. We don't bite..lol & we are always here & willing to help.

Cheers
Paul