PDA

View Full Version : Janowen Hills 8/7/2017

04OFF
3rd July 2017, 12:49 PM
Very sad.... it looks like a year since anyone posted here :frown:

Anyways, this weekend 8th-9th july 2017 got a couple of cars going here .....

http://janowenhills.com.au/

Already have some Toyotas coming so any brand is welcome, aiming for 9am sat arrival , depart sunday arvo

I will be taking my 360 deg camera, plus a gopro, and my DSLR, so hope to get some footage/pics

Yes it will be cold (we are taking a chainsaw for fire wood collection)

Dhuck
3rd July 2017, 03:58 PM
Would love to go. However I have a new motor to go in and is still sitting in my trailer. Bec and Caiden are getting the poo poo's with the old pigtrol off the road. They are 2 very unsettled people when it comes to camping and 4wding at the moment. Not to mention my step daughter wanting to go out as well.

04OFF
3rd July 2017, 04:17 PM
Yeh ,been a long time between drinks Dave, there will be more trips ive got in mind, i still want to organize a trip to LCMP yet , maybe when its a bit warmer ;-)

Dhuck
3rd July 2017, 04:41 PM
Sounds like a plan Steve. The motor should be in over the next few weeks at some stage. I do see you around but at 7:15 in the morning on the way to work makes it hard to try to stop you for a chat. lol

04OFF
4th July 2017, 07:12 PM
What are you driving in the mornings , still got the commonhore wagon ?

Dhuck
5th July 2017, 08:07 AM
Yes mate. It's still going strong.

04OFF
11th July 2017, 01:10 PM
So was a great weekend, ended up with myself, a dual cab Hilux, FJ Cruiser, Prado, and a new Navara, so a real mixed bag, rained before we got there, so was slippery for the first day, but soon dried out.

Anyway, here is a quick 360 deg video of a small portion of our (and other peoples) fun.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSCaNxyh8f0&t=87s

Clunk
11th July 2017, 02:13 PM
Freaky camera action

Dhuck
11th July 2017, 09:23 PM
Freaky camera action

Very. I like it. But you can keep that sloppy stuff.

04OFF
12th July 2017, 09:58 AM
You guys remembering its a interactive 360 deg video ?, you can just grab the image with your mouse and look around controlling the camera angle yourself. :smiley_thumbs_up:

Or on a later model phone (or tablet), you can move your ph around to look anywhere you like while the video is playing (need latest you tube app installed)