PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Speed Sensor cable

ad4x4
23rd June 2017, 10:13 PM
Can anyone help me find the vehicle speed sensor signal for my cruise control install? I would like to connect around the dashboard somewhere without removing the whole dash. I didn't want to splice into the cable down at the transfer case. I think it is in connector M21/E127 which I think is the upper of two big connectors behind the drivers footwell side kickpanel? Does that sound right? I have a manual but I am not sure all the colours match. It looks like pin 55K is a gray wire and 67 is sky blue. Is M21 the front half and E127 the back?
This is in a GU1 TD42T. Any help appreciated.

johno90
26th June 2017, 01:33 PM
Easy as one man, Just pull the instrument cluster out and as you look at it its the plug on the far right of the cluster. Light blue wire, and grey wire for earth Cant remember pin numbers off the top of my head tho but you cant really miss it.

ad4x4
27th June 2017, 08:31 PM
Easy as one man, Just pull the instrument cluster out and as you look at it its the plug on the far right of the cluster. Light blue wire, and grey wire for earth Cant remember pin numbers off the top of my head tho but you cant really miss it.

Ok, thanks for that.