PDA

View Full Version : Neil From Geelong

family 4bee
15th July 2010, 03:50 AM
Hi I'm a newbie. My name is Neil from Geelong and am a mbember of the Geelong 4wd Club. I have been a member for about 7 years now. I have drivien 2 Discos (sorry,) 1 GU and am on my second GQ. My present GQ is a 97 2.8 TDI with OME suspension, ARB bull bar, side rails and steps, dual battery system, 4 by IPFs, UHF, Garmin nuvii GPS, turbo, Voltage Water Temp SAAS Guages, 3 inch mandrel exhaust, roof basket, 33 inch Coopers and 32 inch MK2 BFG's etc.
I love 4wd but unforutnately spend way tooooo much money on this great hobby including $4000.00 on a brand new head in January this year.
All the best and cheers.
Neil

AB
15th July 2010, 08:55 AM
Hi Neil,

Glad to have you on board. Feel free to ask anything.

I moved your post up here in the introductions otherwise it will get lost down there in the manuals section.

Maxhead
15th July 2010, 10:00 AM
G'Day Neil

We won't hold owning a Disco against you ....just quietly, I had one myself

Welcome

patch697
15th July 2010, 10:04 AM
G/day Neil & welcome to the forum. Im glad you made it.

We also have another member here from Geelong 4wd Club (MudRunnerTD) & Plasnart hails from Geelong as well.

Its good to have you on board mate & Im sure you will enjoy yourself.

Look forward to chatting with you.

Cheers
Paul

Woof
15th July 2010, 06:05 PM
Welcome Neil, Disco's.................well we won't mention that again, will we everyone:smiley_thumbs_up:

Runt
15th July 2010, 07:21 PM
Welcome Neil, Theres a few Geelonginons on here.

CrazyDave
15th July 2010, 07:25 PM
G'day Neil B. Welcome!

DX grunt
15th July 2010, 08:25 PM
G'day Neil.

Welcome aboard.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

family 4bee
16th July 2010, 05:24 AM
Thanku all very much for your warm welcom. I will get used to this site and how it works over a couple of night shifts. (Glad I got rid of the disco, especially after I rolled it onto its side with the kids in the car on grand final day 2002.
C u all and thanks again.
Neil

MudRunnerTD
16th July 2010, 10:33 AM
Hey Neil,

Welcome to the forum mate, good to see another Geelong 4WD club member here. come and say hello at the next meeting mate.. Are you going to the social night tonight at Seaview?

If so, come and say hello mate.
Darren
Committee Member GFWDC.
MudRunnerTD

GQ4.2
16th July 2010, 03:28 PM
good to see another geelong club member on her, im lucky if I get to one meeting a year but always make it to the sokil trip

Mark
16th July 2010, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

family 4bee
16th July 2010, 04:51 PM
Hi Darren.
Yeh mate I'll be there for a while. Only had three hours sleep this am after finishing night shift at 0800.
C u there
Neil

Hey Neil,

Welcome to the forum mate, good to see another Geelong 4WD club member here. come and say hello at the next meeting mate.. Are you going to the social night tonight at Seaview?

If so, come and say hello mate.
Darren
Committee Member GFWDC.
MudRunnerTD

RustyNails
12th August 2010, 03:56 PM
Hi Neil, there is always something to spend money on isn't there.

Paul

Finly Owner
12th August 2010, 10:36 PM
Hi neil and welcome.........GO Hawks.........