PDA

View Full Version : 360 deg... Virtual Reality Video thread

04OFF
11th June 2017, 09:18 AM
We have a Gopro thread, but thought we should have a thread about 360 deg VR videos, while the clarity is not quite there yet, i think this is way cooler than any Go-fail footage.

Some of you will all ready know about, and be already making 360 deg Virtual Reality Videos, im still pretty new to it all, but for those that don't know "anything" about them, they are basically wide angle lens videos you can interact with, you can use your mouse to look in any direction at any time while watching the video.....

Here is my first ever 360 Video........ (use your mouse to grab image and look around)......... look out for a couple of Toyotas that don't judge the waves to well (lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T8PHIw-vhU

:p

AB
11th June 2017, 04:38 PM
Thats awesome, I didn't know you could do that. That would be great to show of you interstaters the high country using that!

Avo
11th June 2017, 05:01 PM
Thats awesome, I didn't know you could do that. That would be great to show of you interstaters the high country using that!

geez the pic's of the high country scare the shit out of this sandgroper mate...dunno if i could handle that