PDA

View Full Version : 2.8TD Injector torques

SpanaSimon
30th April 2011, 06:50 PM
Hey guys, im new on here and i would really appreciate some info for my 1997 GQ patrol, its got a 2.8ltr TD and i just pulled the injectors out and had them rebuilt, now putting them back in and not having a workshop manual i really need to know the install torque? could someone please help me out?

Cheers

Simon,

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 07:06 PM
Hey guys, im new on here and i would really appreciate some info for my 1997 GQ patrol, its got a 2.8ltr TD and i just pulled the injectors out and had them rebuilt, now putting them back in and not having a workshop manual i really need to know the install torque? could someone please help me out?

Cheers

Simon,

Hey champion

Jump into the introduction thread and post up some info about yourself and your rig mate. Always good to post an intro to say g'day before popping questions etc - just let's everyone know who you are.

No harm done at all mate, and welcome aboard anyways. No doubt someone will be able to assist with the question!!

YNOT
30th April 2011, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Simon, where are you from?

Injector tightening torque is 59 to 69Nm.
Spill tube nut tightening torque is 39 to 49Nm.

Tony

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 08:24 PM

Cheers

Simon,
Who rebuilt them? Usually they give you refitting instructions and torque settings. But it all good, as usual Tony to the rescue.

Tim

SpanaSimon
1st May 2011, 07:51 AM
Thanks tony for the info i am from wodong vic . Now i can put them back in and go bush