PDA

View Full Version : GME TX 826 AM 27MHz CB Radio.

clubbyr8
3rd June 2017, 12:46 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a schematic circuit for the above radio? I've asked GME but no response as yet....

PeeBee
3rd June 2017, 09:08 PM
Be patient with GME. They take their time but do get back to you - took 10 days for a response backe to me and they nailed the question completely, so all good. Hope you get the same level of satisfaction

clubbyr8
4th June 2017, 06:37 AM
Be patient with GME. They take their time but do get back to you - took 10 days for a response backe to me and they nailed the question completely, so all good. Hope you get the same level of satisfaction

They got back to me. Seems there is no soft or hard copies available for a radio that is over 20 years old.....

NissanGQ4.2
4th June 2017, 08:15 AM
Best I can come up with so far is the manual which doesn't look like to have any schematic info on the circuit board :(

EDIT: Just seen you post in Aussie Scanners, Shane (admin) of that site helped me get some software for my GME so hopefully someone on there has it

clubbyr8
4th June 2017, 10:40 AM
Best I can come up with so far is the manual which doesn't look like to have any schematic info on the circuit board :(

EDIT: Just seen you post in Aussie Scanners, Shane (admin) of that site helped me get some software for my GME so hopefully someone on there has it

Thanks NissanGQ4.2. I've got the original manual and you're correct, there's no schematic with it. Seems a strange decision by GME to not keep a soft copy at least...

They also don't have a service manual either....

NissanGQ4.2
4th June 2017, 06:01 PM
Maybe try Action Communications at Kingswood