PDA

View Full Version : ABs Donk Party

AB
14th February 2017, 05:50 PM
Ok guys Mark MB ABs brother has offered to host a Donk party in the coming couple of months, there is z fair bit of interest and a big convo happening in ABs build thread which should happen here. Below has been dragged out of his build thread to here.

Chat here and consider dates. Etc.

I'm happy to put up a poll in a couple of days with date options.

****Note the below 35 posts have been taken from ABs members Ride thread. Cheers MudRunnerTD

Sorry the donk party has fallen to poo folks!

Without playing the sympathy card and wallowing on unfortunately our lives have been turned upside down since the start of the year.

Fingers crossed we can get to a normality and host a wicked party for the generous members we have here!

Good news is although I haven't really had time to go off-road the beast is running strong and it does awesome trips to the supermarket every weekend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TPC
14th February 2017, 06:03 PM
Sorry the donk party has fallen to poo folks!

Without playing the sympathy card and wallowing on unfortunately our lives have been turned upside down since the start of the year.

Fingers crossed we can get to a normality and host a wicked party for the generous members we have here!

Good news is although I haven't really had time to go off-road the beast is running strong and it does awesome trips to the supermarket every weekend lol

Don't worry about it mate, we all feel for what your family has been going through.

When you are able to attend a get together we could organize one anywhere, you and your family can come and enjoy yourselves and not have to worry about anything.

MB
14th February 2017, 06:09 PM
Uhm. Whats wrong with old mate rossco taking the reigns? He lives across the road.... We'll block his dunny this time. :) Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
As discussed mate, more than happy for a paddock party next mountain over. Unfortunately no dunny so shovels, chairs and swags a must ;-)

AB
14th February 2017, 06:33 PM
As discussed mate, more than happy for a paddock party next mountain over. Unfortunately no dunny so shovels, chairs and swags a must ;-)

That's actually a great idea on the look out area bro. Amazing views, open paddock, cleared, FLAT, etc.

We could auger big holes and make drop toilets and do a huge combo roast, etc!

MB
14th February 2017, 06:36 PM
Reckon if this freaky Mexican February chilly weather keeps up the CFA will grant us a bonfire pass too;-)

mudski
14th February 2017, 07:11 PM
Yeah that paddock where the girls rode the horses, or next to that paddock is ideal. We can just block the dunny in the house next door. Hahaha!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Winnie
14th February 2017, 08:07 PM
This would be pretty cool actually, Batty bros. I could bring my camper up for the night so Amz and bubs could come and stay the night too. And I'm sure there would be plenty of clucky women there to take care of my baby while I eat and drink! Haha

MB
14th February 2017, 08:16 PM
Sounds like a plan then AB :-) I'll start digging potty holes, name the date mate ;-)

TPC
14th February 2017, 08:18 PM
Make it happen guys, I will roll my swag out anywhere.
Just make it after March 6th please.

MB
14th February 2017, 08:36 PM
Make it happen guys, I will roll my swag out anywhere. Just make it after March 6th please. Plasnart you reckon you could assist with herbs&spice direction on another amazing lamb spit mate? I'm stoked to be able to drag chain out the 'Druid' pot again for a good cause :-)

jack
14th February 2017, 08:43 PM
Plasnart you reckon you could assist with herbs&spice direction on another amazing lamb spit mate? I'm stoked to be able to drag chain out the 'Druid' pot again for a good cause :-)

Great move MB, keep him busy all night - save the bread-makers!

Plasnart
14th February 2017, 08:43 PM
Plasnart you reckon you could assist with herbs&spice direction on another amazing lamb spit mate? I'm stoked to be able to drag chain out the 'Druid' pot again for a good cause :-)

Korse mate! Lamb and chook soovers will be rollin'! Like Jack tho, early march no good for me.

MB
14th February 2017, 08:48 PM
Korse mate! Lamb and chook soovers will be rollin'! Like Jack tho, early march no good for me.
I'm not too good at this meetup organisation gents, especially off iphone usage, little help please to build a tucker count/numbers thread thingo and we'll do the needful from there:-) !!

Plasnart
14th February 2017, 08:59 PM
I'm not too good at this meetup organisation gents, especially off iphone usage, little help please to build a tucker count/numbers thread thingo and we'll do the needful from there:-) !!

Need a new AB's Donk Party poll thread.

Avo
14th February 2017, 09:06 PM
Soo..
Whens the party?
Ive got 5 days off over Australia day

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

party sum carnt say party

Avo
14th February 2017, 09:07 PM
party sum carnt say party

ah shit oz dayz been and gone

Avo
14th February 2017, 09:09 PM
Sounds like a plan then AB :-) I'll start digging potty holes, name the date mate ;-)

yeah c'mpn been draggin on long enough...june or july would be good..lol

BigRAWesty
14th February 2017, 09:10 PM
Let's say March long weekend? ?

Plasnart
14th February 2017, 09:12 PM

Could have a big bonnie then! Ok I'll start making polly effegies!!

BigRAWesty
14th February 2017, 09:14 PM
ah shit oz dayz been and gone
Sure has mate..
You guys in 2017 yet??

BigRAWesty
14th February 2017, 09:14 PM
Could have a big bonnie then! Ok I'll start making polly effegies!!
No you just focus on that lamb spit roast mate..

Clunk
14th February 2017, 09:16 PM
So would a lotto win [emoji12]

Winnie
14th February 2017, 09:16 PM
I've got my Auspit (with fresh batteries!) and am happy to bring along a chunk of meat to cook on it.

Plasnart
14th February 2017, 09:21 PM
I've got my Auspit (with fresh batteries!) and am happy to bring along a chunk of meat to cook on it.

We could have a double spit roast. Man what a night!!!!! :D

Winnie
14th February 2017, 09:22 PM
We could have a double spit roast. Man what a night!!!!!
Yeah bloody oath! I'm sure between the lot of us we could come up with a few camp ovens too for an epic group cook up!

Plasnart
14th February 2017, 09:23 PM

MB
14th February 2017, 09:36 PM
Geeze Louis, a bloke ducks inside for a quick shower and the thread takes a.....:-) Plasnart , there is no thread 'start' thingo that I can see on either of my crappy iphone app things , 'Forum Runner' & 'Tapatalk' :-( !

Plasnart
14th February 2017, 09:40 PM
Geeze Louis, a bloke ducks inside for a quick shower and the thread takes a.....:-) Plasnart , there is no thread 'start' thingo that I can see on either of my crappy iphone app things , 'Forum Runner' & 'Tapatalk' :-( !

Someone experienced in starting pollls required. Im not your man.

Avo
14th February 2017, 09:51 PM

have another drink or whatever iot was you just had and try again

MB
14th February 2017, 09:52 PM
Yeah bloody oath! I'm sure between the lot of us we could come up with a few camp ovens too for an epic group cook up!
Top idea mate, let's do that!! Mrs MB has developed several wicked salads we can do and I'll get the young vermin contractor Plasnart to hook us up with a 5 pointer :-)

Winnie
Nah shit idea... Lots of people will already have plans, like me. Lol

Avo
Someone experienced in starting pollls required. Im not your man.

same i just like watching...

nissannewby
14th February 2017, 10:08 PM
Nah shit idea... Lots of people will already have plans, like me. Lol

Yeah. This year is a shit idea. I am out most likely for this year.

Plasnart
14th February 2017, 10:11 PM
Top idea mate, let's do that!! Mrs MB has developed several wicked salads we can do and I'll get the young vermin contractor Plasnart to hook us up with a 5 pointer :-)

Haha wtf's a 5 pointer?

MudRunnerTD
14th February 2017, 10:43 PM

That's a terrible idea. It's 3 Weeks away and I'm going away.

MudRunnerTD
14th February 2017, 10:47 PM
Ok guys I have rebuilt this thread and will add a poll in a couple of days. Work it out here and let's get it sorted.

Long weekend in March is Terrible for me.

Clunk
14th February 2017, 11:03 PM
missus owes me a weekend away seeing as she's off to Brissy in March.......... so that's a weekend pass sorted...........

Avo
14th February 2017, 11:21 PM
missus owes me a weekend away seeing as she's off to Brissy in March.......... so that's a weekend pass sorted...........
Chit yeah. ..we could go together.....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Plasnart
14th February 2017, 11:23 PM

Chit yeah. ..we could go together.....

There goes the neighbourhood!! :D

Clunk
15th February 2017, 02:02 AM
There goes the neighbourhood!! :D
We've seen your antics already, it's doubtful we can be worse............ well maybe, maybe not [emoji56] [emoji83] [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

Clunk
15th February 2017, 02:05 AM
Might have to get a passport sorted..... and maybe a hazmat suit so I can get back into the civilized world

jay see
15th February 2017, 02:53 AM
Yep, 💩 idea......

Working thhat weekend, but do have the Monday off.

Seriously though, if needed I've got one of the bunnings spit that can hold a few kgs. Yell out if you want to use it.
Mmmm pork. 🐖

growler2058
15th February 2017, 04:55 AM
MMMM only 8.5 hr drive! Rekon i could do a pilgrimage

BigRAWesty
15th February 2017, 05:39 AM
If your going mate I'll gt to Keith and will throw in some fuel money.

Wife aint coming to the next one.

Only said the long weekend because I'll be at MB'S house anyway friday night lol..

Maxhead
15th February 2017, 05:53 AM

Fuck u better . I'll be there and it's been a while[emoji3]

As for that soft cock clunk, another promise on tappa. Not like his mates doggy and stropp that actually make an appearance. Ohh and that avo... well it better happen [emoji481]

................on the road

AB
15th February 2017, 06:52 AM
Uh oh, here we go!!!

Full moon last night???

TPC
15th February 2017, 08:04 AM
Might have to get a passport sorted..... and maybe a hazmat suit so I can get back into the civilized world

Surely you would be on a watch list preventing you getting a visa?

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2017, 08:39 AM
Righto! Given how many are keen to come to this let me be clear

NOT THE LONG WEEKEND IN MARCH!!!!

Winnie
15th February 2017, 08:41 AM
Righto! Given how many are keen to come to this let me be clear

To reiterate;

Sir Roofy
15th February 2017, 09:14 AM
Well if this gets of the ground like Winnie need a spot for the trailer bog hole close by same as we did at Krissos
will bring camp oven lets make this better and bigger
Strop Doggy Avo Clunck Growlers can you make it haha double epic

jay see
15th February 2017, 09:15 AM
What they ⬆ said.

MB
15th February 2017, 09:24 AM
Well if this gets of the ground like Winnie need a spot for the trailer bog hole close by same as we did at Krissos will bring camp oven lets make this better and bigger Strop Doggy Avo Clunck Growlers can you make it haha double epic
We can have the Kanga auger on standby to drill holes next to anyones camp spot who wants a private potty. Fire season will no doubt still be in force throughout March so no good for a bonfire. April/May is good as June will be getting cold wet and windy in the hills.

Winnie
15th February 2017, 09:45 AM
We can have the Kanga auger on standby to drill holes next to anyones camp spot who wants a private potty. Fire season will no doubt still be in force throughout March so no good for a bonfire. April/May is good as June will be getting cold wet and windy in the hills.

April/May sounds good, a nice bonfire would set the night off for sure!

Clunk
15th February 2017, 09:51 AM
Fuck u better . I'll be there and it's been a while[emoji3]

As for that soft cock clunk, another promise on tappa. Not like his mates doggy and stropp that actually make an appearance. Ohh and that avo... well it better happen [emoji481]

When did I ever promise anything? And as for Stopp and Doggy they can do stuff at the drop of a hat coz they're retired, unlike myself and Avo who are chained to work hahahahaha

Maxhead
15th February 2017, 10:13 AM
unlike myself and Avo who are chained to work hahahahaha

Aren't we all[emoji3]

MB
15th February 2017, 10:59 AM
What's everybody's thoughts on Saturday29th&Sunday30th April ? I believe Monday 1st May is QLD Labour Day off too?

mudnut
15th February 2017, 11:24 AM
I got a trip owing to me since I pulled out of the Border track, so I might be able to get there on those dates.

Winnie
15th February 2017, 12:42 PM
What's everybody's thoughts on Saturday29th&Sunday30th April ? I believe Monday 1st May is QLD Labour Day off too?

I'm pretty sure we should be free that weekend, I'll check with the missus when I get home.

TPC
15th February 2017, 01:37 PM

I think I could do that weekend.

mudnut
15th February 2017, 01:39 PM
I'm pretty sure we should be free that weekend, I'll check with the missus when I get home.

Check? Check? Are you a man or a mouse? You'll tell her you are going!

Then spend the next few weeks begging for mercy.

Plasnart
15th February 2017, 02:42 PM
Good for me I reckon.

Sir Roofy
15th February 2017, 03:42 PM
Where in boss is happy with those dates

BRING IT ON PARTY PARTY AT MBs PLACE

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2017, 04:09 PM
Yeah Im Good for last weekend in April.

Hodge
15th February 2017, 04:19 PM
That weekend is perfect .

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2017, 04:20 PM
Thats a couple of weeks after Easter. If you went the weekend before there'd be a few with RDOs on the Monday before ANZAC day on the Tuesday too which could work.

PeeBee
15th February 2017, 04:23 PM
Count me in as well. Keen to put some 'faces to names'.

Maxhead
15th February 2017, 04:35 PM
Gotta make sure boss is OK first I suppose with all the shit going on. I'm OK for that weekend too. Wait and see[emoji481]

MB
15th February 2017, 04:39 PM
Thats a couple of weeks after Easter. If you went the weekend before there'd be a few with RDOs on the Monday before ANZAC day on the Tuesday too which could work.
Happy either way Daz, the Anzac 4 day RDO weekend may see some families going away camping elsewhere though, your thoughts mate?

growler2058
15th February 2017, 04:55 PM
I can pretty much lock in Long weekends. Normal weekend probably not so good

BigRAWesty
15th February 2017, 05:09 PM
We'll see how were going.
Got a rather big trip not long after that lol

Rossco
15th February 2017, 05:09 PM
Oh wow this escalated quickly. Sounds good markie dint think i have too much booked in at this stage. . .

MB
15th February 2017, 05:29 PM
MudRunnerTD any chance you could help us all out setting up a poll thingo you mentioned for the two April weekend options it's looking like mate?

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2017, 06:08 PM
Poll is up people

AB
15th February 2017, 06:10 PM
Excitement!

This property where the donk party is being held hands down has the best views!

Unfortunately we won't have pizzas but I think a combined feast of a giant bouillabaisse entree followed by roasts of all sorts would be an epic cook up!!!

AB
15th February 2017, 06:16 PM
Poll is up people

If either dates suit should we just select both do you think?

Winnie
15th February 2017, 06:21 PM
Either of those weekends are good for me actually. Would maybe be keen on the long weekend cos it will be our first camping trip with the little one

Rossco
15th February 2017, 06:24 PM
I can bring some tofu skewers . . .

Winnie
15th February 2017, 06:27 PM
I can bring some tofu skewers . . .
Sorry I'm a level 5 vegan... I don't eat anything that casts a shadow

Rossco
15th February 2017, 06:29 PM
You can have a hearty breath of air then . .

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2017, 06:38 PM
If either dates suit should we just select both do you think?

Updated Poll

Stropp
15th February 2017, 06:42 PM
When did I ever promise anything? And as for Stopp and Doggy they can do stuff at the drop of a hat coz they're retired, unlike myself and Avo who are chained to work hahahahaha

who fukin is retired??

let me know the outcome, i have a trip to bali in may so i may or may not make it??

AB
Updated Poll

Hell yeah!

MudRunnerTD
MB mark if it ends use being the ANZAC weekend is it ok for guys to hang in the paddock longer mate?

MB
15th February 2017, 06:59 PM
MB mark if it ends use being the ANZAC weekend is it ok for guys to hang in the paddock longer mate?
Too easy mate, no probs, we can do some local tracks Monday and dawn service in Yarra Glen on the Tuesday!

NissanGQ4.2
15th February 2017, 07:01 PM
Can I change this thread title 2 Toddie's Donk Party in Sydney??? Just need a farken snapped spark plug removed from the motor :(:(:(

And can we all do it Friday arvo / night????? *LMAO*

Clunk
15th February 2017, 07:44 PM
who fukin is retired??

let me know the outcome, i have a trip to bali in may so i may or may not make it??
Well almost [emoji12]

Woof
15th February 2017, 08:03 PM

Not retired yet Boofhead, back at work 3 days a week............................mate

Clunk
15th February 2017, 08:05 PM
Not retired yet Boofhead, back at work 3 days a week............................mate
Okay okay..... of retirement age then, jeez you two are cranky in your old age[emoji8]

nissannewby
15th February 2017, 08:32 PM
Where is the unable to make it option?

Clunk
15th February 2017, 08:34 PM
Apparently that's not an option, so I'm not going to comment

nissannewby
15th February 2017, 08:34 PM

You are not. You would have to tell us that at least 5 times a day to be classified vegan.

MB
15th February 2017, 08:35 PM
Bugger Mat, you sure we can't find a way mate?

nissannewby
15th February 2017, 08:36 PM

Pussy...

Do this again?

threedogs if you go ill go? Lol

MB
15th February 2017, 08:36 PM
You can't come Clunkstar, bugger too :-(

nissannewby
15th February 2017, 08:37 PM
Bugger Mat, you sure we can't find a way mate?

Very unlikely mark. Our bub is due around mid april and the mrs finishes work in 4 wks so cant afford to be having time off or travelling.

Clunk
15th February 2017, 08:39 PM
Pussy...

Do this again?
threedogs if you go ill go? Lol
Hahahahahah fark me, if he goes I'll rob a bank to make sure I can get over....... maybe we can help add some coolant to his grenades cooling system

Clunk
15th February 2017, 08:59 PM
You can't come Clunkstar, bugger too :-(

not looking likely unfortunately mate

MB
15th February 2017, 09:02 PM
Shiiiit mate, no good! Avo talk some sense into Clunkstar please, you two need a Mexican getaway together!

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2017, 09:11 PM

You shit me.

Clunk
15th February 2017, 09:15 PM
Shiiiit mate, no good! Avo talk some sense into Clunkstar please, you two need a Mexican getaway together!
Taking time off shouldn't be a problem. ...... it's the other things that get in the way

Touses
16th February 2017, 08:03 AM

Joisus! Does pussy cast a shadow???? Is is vegan approved???

MB
16th February 2017, 08:26 AM
G'day Touses, any chance you can make a pilgrimage down to say G'day to AB and us all mate? No stress of course, it's looking like shaping up to be a cracker of a night/few days!

Touses
16th February 2017, 08:37 AM
G'day Touses, any chance you can make a pilgrimage down to say G'day to AB and us all mate? No stress of course, it's looking like shaping up to be a cracker of a night/few days!

Mornin' MB Can't be sure at the mo'. Have to be in Townsville early in the month beyond that it depends on how the month in general shapes up.
I'm keen to meet n greet as well but can't commit until just prior. Will do my best!!!

Avo
16th February 2017, 09:02 AM
Taking time off shouldn't be a problem. ...... it's the other things that get in the way

time is my problem, i leftleft the farm last year in april for a break and have been told there is no way i will be able to leave that time of year again,we'll have to see how far i get things going before winter..would need the friday off and the monday being so far away from airport...but i will see how thing s fair up

mudski
16th February 2017, 01:36 PM
We could have a double spit roast. Man what a night!!!!! :D

If your gonna do a spit roast with two other blokes I dont wanna see it! Haha! But if thats how you roll. Thats ok with me.

mudski
16th February 2017, 01:38 PM
As for the dates. Well. It all depends on if we have found a house or not, whether we are busy moving house, or not.

Hodge
16th February 2017, 01:51 PM
As for the dates. Well. It all depends on if we have found a house or not, whether we are busy moving house, or not.
That's no issue Mark when you buy your big block , the Meetup will be moved to your place instead . [emoji1]

mudski
16th February 2017, 05:59 PM
That's no issue Mark when you buy your big block , the Meetup will be moved to your place instead . [emoji1]

Haha! MB's driveway is bigger than the block we are looking at. Lol.

MB
16th February 2017, 06:14 PM
Haha! MB's driveway is bigger than the block we are looking at. Lol.
Yeah but that's why both Mrs MB and I have Patrols to get up the damn driveway :-) Love it when she has to 'tug' me up to the house though, lol.

MB
16th February 2017, 06:59 PM
AB & MudRunnerTD I have worked out how to view the 'Poll' thingo off mobile. Looks like a steady race for date choices. Love the extra Poll choices :-) Haven't had the honest pleasure of meeting George Alitis, sounds like an engineering legend with a huge spit roaster contraption? Should we look at a single beast cookup or multiple blokes campovens/ozspits/pots cook-off challenge etc...? Angus farm next door could do us a good deal if needed ;-) ?

TPC
16th February 2017, 07:08 PM
We could line up the camp ovens and have half with coals on top and half without and settle that argument of which way cooks best. :devilred:

AB
16th February 2017, 07:09 PM
We could line up the camp ovens and have half with coals on top and half without and settle that argument of which way cooks best. :devilred:

Now that's an idea!!!

AB
16th February 2017, 07:14 PM
AB & MudRunnerTD I have worked out how to view the 'Poll' thingo off mobile. Looks like a steady race for date choices. Love the extra Poll choices :-) Haven't had the honest pleasure of meeting George Alitis, sounds like an engineering legend with a huge spit roaster contraption? Should we look at a single beast cookup or multiple blokes campovens/ozspits/pots cook-off challenge etc...? Angus farm next door could do us a good deal if needed ;-) ?

George isn't on here much now mate, he's patrol is rested and other toys have taken priority :(

As Tony mentioned we could experiment with some ovens and there's a few of us with spits as well.

AB
16th February 2017, 07:16 PM
Camp oven cook off!!!!

Sir Roofy
16th February 2017, 07:16 PM
Now that's an idea!!!

Very good idea but Andy is yours up to it

AB
16th February 2017, 07:19 PM
Very good idea but Andy is yours up to it

Good to go Roofy lol

The meat residual from 2015 is awaiting a reheat!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/02/137.jpg

MB
16th February 2017, 07:21 PM
Camp oven cook off!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great idea TPC :-)
We shall endeavour to make a coal station far enough away from the bonfire, bring one, bring all your ovens folks :-) We'll also arrange some same size beef & venison cuts from the same challenge beasts to drop in ya pots ;-)

MB
16th February 2017, 07:26 PM
PBBIZ2 Phil mate, let's get our DavesStuff Pizza ovens down there too mate for entrees and breaky tucker to keep AB's tradition going until next we're all back in the Church of Patrology soon after hopefully!

mudski
16th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Yeah but that's why both Mrs MB and I have Patrols to get up the damn driveway :-) Love it when she has to 'tug' me up to the house though, lol.
We dont need to hear what you and Mrs MB get up to in your driveway mate.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Avo
16th February 2017, 07:45 PM
Camp oven cook off!!!!

is that right...you guys pullin out all the punches now hey....

MB
16th February 2017, 07:46 PM
We dont need to hear what you and Mrs MB get up to in your driveway mate. Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
Elephant walk with only one baby Elephant falling behind;-)

MB
16th February 2017, 07:51 PM
You gotta come over Avo mate! We still owe you a feed of Mexican Marron for repayment from the WA meetup mate. Our damn Yabbies won't compare but I'll salt em up to try our best mate :-)

AB
16th February 2017, 08:09 PM

Truffle and northern lights infused pork roast has your name all over it Avo!

Followed by a few racks of jack Daniels spare ribs and grilled figs with goat cheese and prosciutto.

The night will end with fireworks and a special guest will pop out of a delicious and moist cheese cake!

You'll wake up with the sound of sizzling bacon and sunny side up free range eggs, mushrooms and a raging hangover!!

PeeBee
16th February 2017, 08:21 PM
PBBIZ2 Phil mate, let's get our DavesStuff Pizza ovens down there too mate for entrees and breaky tucker to keep AB's tradition going until next we're all back in the Church of Patrology soon after hopefully!

OK, sounds good, will bring along 2 for good measure!, maybe 3.

MB
16th February 2017, 08:22 PM
The night will end with fireworks and a special guest will pop out of a delicious and moist cheese cake! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forgot to mention Avo that it's AB's birthday month too April. Clunk has already promised he'll send a pressie !
https://youtu.be/EwWUPfLuhk4

Rossco
16th February 2017, 08:33 PM
The night will end with fireworks and a special guest will pop out of a delicious and moist cheese cake!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/02/138.jpg

Mmmmmmmm deliciously moist cheese cake . . .

Plasnart
16th February 2017, 09:00 PM

I have munitions of marine flares that need to be gotten rid of!

Clunk
16th February 2017, 09:27 PM
Forgot to mention Avo that it's AB's birthday month too April. Clunk has already promised he'll send a pressie !
https://youtu.be/EwWUPfLuhk4
And here they are, I couldn't just get AB one, there's one for MB too

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/02/139.jpg

MB
16th February 2017, 09:32 PM
I have munitions of marine flares that need to be gotten rid of!
Don't get me wrong Plassy mate, that's awesome fun for sure! Since Black Saturday and understandably a lot of neighbouring properties are still worried rain, hail or shine. Something like a $10k fine I believe for fireworks even in April months! We'll find plenty of fun, don't you worry!!

MB
16th February 2017, 09:34 PM
And here they are, I couldn't just get AB one, there's one for MB too
Ooh, a Croucembouche cake each, how thoughtful Clunkstar:-)

Clunk
16th February 2017, 09:49 PM
Ooh, a Croucembouche cake each, how thoughtful Clunkstar:-)
I know hey...... white chocolate and truffle , if you don't like one you can try the other

MB
16th February 2017, 09:52 PM
I know hey...... white chocolate and truffle , if you don't like one you can try the other
You're a funny mf Clunkstar:-)
Please pull out all your stops and get your arse over here for this shindig mate!

Plasnart
16th February 2017, 09:54 PM
Don't get me wrong Plassy mate, that's awesome fun for sure! Since Black Saturday and understandably a lot of neighbouring properties are still worried rain, hail or shine. Something like a $10k fine I believe for fireworks even in April months! We'll find plenty of fun, don't you worry!!

Yup cool. More a july beach party thing. Understood.

MB
16th February 2017, 10:05 PM
Yup cool. More a july beach party thing. Understood.
Sorry mate, didn't mean to sound like a party prick! We've gotta apply for winter bonfires above a certain size these days since. It's no stress, local CFA chief shares fences with us so we're good for monster bonnies if phoned in winter, just skyward lights freaks some folk out. A mate who's closer to the highway constantly gets tourists passing through phoning in his 1mX1m family fire pit in winter:-)

MudRunnerTD
16th February 2017, 10:21 PM
George isn't on here much now mate, he's patrol is rested and other toys have taken priority :(

As Tony mentioned we could experiment with some ovens and there's a few of us with spits as well.

I have sent George a message on FB, im certain he will be keen to make an appearance for sure not sure about the spit but I have put out the call.

MB
16th February 2017, 11:21 PM
I have sent George a message on FB, im certain he will be keen to make an appearance for sure not sure about the spit but I have put out the call.
Sounds great Daz, please don't stress out old mate with spit borrow requests, although it sounds awesome and would love to meet George one day. The blokes above here as you've no doubt seen appear to be keen for an old school cook-off. AB & I are supplying the large chunks of protein to each oven and hopefully you can help is scrutinising each contenders competition methods to fairness:-)

AB
17th February 2017, 06:07 PM
We should keep this poll open for a couple of weeks and keep it live, bumped up, etc.

Once numbers are established we'll invest in a heap of smaller roast enough for at least 8 to 10 different camp ovens with different flavours.

No COT though Bob lol

Winnie
17th February 2017, 06:20 PM
We should keep this poll open for a couple of weeks and keep it live, bumped up, etc.

Once numbers are established we'll invest in a heap of smaller roast enough for at least 8 to 10 different camp ovens with different flavours.

No COT though Bob lol

Nah bullshit we want COT! Can't cook a Roast without COT mate!
Unless you are using a spit then it's definitely CUN

PeeBee
17th February 2017, 06:23 PM

Will you pls translate for those outside of the generation X Y Z years! I have no idea what you are talking about.

AB
17th February 2017, 06:25 PM
Coals on top and coals underneath

It's a long story...lol

Bob
17th February 2017, 06:28 PM

Well I can Cook a Roast with NCOT LOL

Clunk
17th February 2017, 06:29 PM
Coals on top and coals underneath

It's a long story...lol

but it's such an interesting one

Winnie
17th February 2017, 06:41 PM
I will be the judge of that at ab's party Bob!

Bob
17th February 2017, 06:47 PM
I will be the judge of that at ab's party Bob!

Just remember the Brindabella trip when my Roast was the only one that wasn't Raw.

Besides there are going to be too many Drunken Bums around the Camp Ovens to have Coals on Top. LOL

TPC
17th February 2017, 06:54 PM

Bob, I always have a lot of respect for my elders but not in this case, COT are absolutely required for cooking a roast PROPERLY.

Bob
17th February 2017, 07:11 PM
Bob, I always have a lot of respect for my elders but not in this case, COT are absolutely required for cooking a roast PROPERLY.

Well if I am there I will give you a taste of my Roast and see what you think LOL

TPC
17th February 2017, 07:13 PM
Well if I am there I will give you a taste of my Roast and see what you think LOL

What do you mean "if", you have to be there.

AB
17th February 2017, 07:25 PM
What do you mean "if", you have to be there.

He'll be there and it will be best meal you've had Tony, proudly waving the NCOT flag lol

Winnie
17th February 2017, 07:32 PM
Nah it's just too easy to brush the coals off, get the cordless leaf blower out to blow all the dust off too, then you've got a nice clean lid and no risk of coals falling into the oven.

Maxhead
17th February 2017, 07:33 PM
You won't have anything left for yourself Bob, everyone will be trying your bottom burned roast[emoji491][emoji491]

AB
17th February 2017, 07:55 PM
You better be here Krisso, Mb and I are going all out on this!

Maxhead
17th February 2017, 08:05 PM
You better be here Krisso, Mb and I are going all out on this!

Yes mate, wouldn't miss this one buddy🥃[emoji483][emoji481][emoji485][emoji483]🥃[emoji481][emoji485][emoji491]🥓[emoji494]

Avo
17th February 2017, 08:27 PM

it's ok BOB i'm with you on this one..never used coals on top or used a trivet....these bloody apprentices need a kick up the arse

AB
17th February 2017, 08:30 PM
it's ok BOB i'm with you on this one..never used coals on top or used a trivet....these bloody apprentices need a kick up the arse

We seem to be outnumbered over here Avo and we will need help on convincing these muppets of how to properly camp cook.

Happy to pick up drop off airport mate!!!

AB
17th February 2017, 08:41 PM
We will need a ballot box and honest answers to solve a many first world problems at this meet up.

The big question is though is who thinks they know how to cook a camp oven roast?

Winnie
17th February 2017, 08:49 PM
I'm not the best camp oven roast meat cook around but do alright on the spit. Also do pretty good on roasted veggies in the oven too which we will need plenty of too!

jack
17th February 2017, 08:52 PM
We will need a ballot box and honest answers to solve a many first world problems at this meet up.

The big question is though is who thinks they know how to cook a camp oven roast?

I know how to eat one.

MB
17th February 2017, 09:09 PM
I know how to eat one.
Which one would you like mate :-) ? We'll grab a can of spray paint and lable it for us all later tonight :-)
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/02/158.jpg

AB
17th February 2017, 09:14 PM
Ohhh maybe a paper aeroplane comp and loser has to pick them all up lol

Avo
17th February 2017, 09:32 PM
Both........................

Clunk
17th February 2017, 09:44 PM
yep me..i think i know how to cook in a CUNTrivet..........

coals under neath trivett
Trivet, Whats A Trivet ?

Avo
17th February 2017, 09:47 PM
no time to delete with you around hey clunjky,,

Clunk
17th February 2017, 09:50 PM
Bwahahahahahaha did you just delete your own post thinking that no one would notice..... and tryng to make them believe that you're a good boy?

MB
17th February 2017, 09:51 PM
I'm not the best camp oven roast meat cook around but do alright on the spit. Also do pretty good on roasted veggies in the oven too which we will need plenty of too!
There's a great old bloke down the highway roadside selling his vegies and sauces. We'll buy all his local pumpkins, potatoes & onions in a stockpile for comp adding as preferred to each ones pots if needed for flavour hit :-) ! To be honest a bed of potatoes instead of a trivet thingo works a treat and crispy burnt goodness one sided :-)

MB
17th February 2017, 09:54 PM
I enjoyed it :-) Even hit the 'thank' button mate, lol

AB
17th February 2017, 10:00 PM
Secret squirrel avo alarm...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/02/159.jpg

Clunk
17th February 2017, 10:02 PM
It's all good Doggy will clean it up soon enough........ He's used to cleaning up after Avo

MB
17th February 2017, 10:16 PM
It's all good Doggy will clean it up soon enough........ He's used to cleaning up after Avo Doggy where you at in this great big land these days mate, all's well we hope and hoping for another visit on this cracker of a Shindig to come mate!

Clunk
17th February 2017, 10:17 PM
Here Avo you'll like this

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70982&stc=1

MB
17th February 2017, 10:26 PM
Here Avo you'll like this

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70982&stc=1

I feel your pain Avo, some knucklehead journalist over here rated our skinny hilly highway in the top 5 Victorian lycra places to be riding. God Dang it's the major logging route for blokes back into Melbourne!!

Clunk
17th February 2017, 10:54 PM
I feel your pain Avo, some knucklehead journalist over here rated our skinny hilly highway in the top 5 Victorian lycra places to be riding. God Dang it's the major logging route for blokes back into Melbourne!!

I was thinking more on the lines of all those Coals Under Neath Trivets............... but yes cyclists are too

MB
17th February 2017, 10:59 PM
I was thinking more on the lines of all those Coals Under Neath Trivets............... but yes cyclists are too
Whoops my bad :-) Visually angered :-)

Clunk
17th February 2017, 11:03 PM
Whoops my bad :-) Visually angered :-)

here you go, think happy thoughts

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/02/1.2

MB
17th February 2017, 11:09 PM
here you go, think happy thoughts
Cheers Clunk, so fresh, I can even smell the fresh ocean through those apostles, nigh nigh, thanks for the sweet dreams mate :-)!

Avo
17th February 2017, 11:35 PM
i like pizza

Clunk
17th February 2017, 11:41 PM
ooooh look, coals on top

Avo
17th February 2017, 11:55 PM
not a roast but

Clunk
18th February 2017, 09:41 AM
not a roast but
How many times did you burn yourself

MudRunnerTD
18th February 2017, 03:46 PM
Chatted with George last night and his better half has Twins in the Oven due end of May June so he is Out for the spit but it sounds like its well covered anyways. He will try and make an appearance if Dana is felling well.

Maxhead
18th February 2017, 04:40 PM

Yeah mate, under non drinking circumstances I'll put my hand up for a well crusted juicy and tender roast.
None of that NCOT bullshit.
I usually get these done perfectly for lunch[emoji3]

threedogs
18th February 2017, 04:45 PM
I'll see your 4 and raise you 2 LOL

Clunk
18th February 2017, 06:27 PM
That's just rude TD

Plasnart
18th February 2017, 07:31 PM
Yeah mate, under non drinking circumstances I'll put my hand up for a well crusted juicy and tender roast.
None of that NCOT bullshit.
I usually get these done perfectly for lunch[emoji3]

Lunch?? You'd be barely sober enough to make morning smoko!! Hahaha

Winnie
19th February 2017, 07:22 AM
Bump......

AB
19th February 2017, 08:27 AM
We'll keep this going for another week or so and then we'll have to do another poll on mouths to feed, etc.

We should've done it all on one poll bugger it.

MudRunnerTD
19th February 2017, 08:54 AM
We'll keep this going for another week or so and then we'll have to do another poll on mouths to feed, etc.

We should've done it all on one poll bugger it.

Nah mouths to feed definitely needs its own poll and a new thread mate. Even this thread is nearly pointless as the results are bloody close. Especially including the either is fine and anyone (me) who voted for both dates.

Winnie
19th February 2017, 09:01 AM
Yeah I'm cool with both dates to be honest and I call that if it is a close vote then AB and MB get to choose the date.

MudRunnerTD
19th February 2017, 09:02 AM
Just looking at the current Poll results and it's bloody close. I note that growler2058 and Nisshead are both interstaters and prefer the ANZAC weekend. Clunk you have chosen both? Your keen regardless of your out mate?

As this is not a first past the post election we will need to go to preferences damn it and even then a close race is a messy one.

My gauge is either date will work! Interested in hearing from anyone where a Date simply Won't work. Speak up guys.

growler2058
19th February 2017, 09:07 AM
Just looking at the current Poll results and it's bloody close. I note that @growler2058 (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=2058) and @Nisshead (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=117) are both interstaters and prefer the ANZAC weekend. @Clunk (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=1383) you have chosen both? Your keen regardless of your out mate?

As this is not a first past the post election we will need to go to preferences damn it and even then a close race is a messy one.

My gauge is either date will work! Interested in hearing from anyone where a Date simply Won't work. Speak up guys.

Yeah its just too bloody hard to get away on a normal weekend. This includes the potential hangover issue trying to get back home.

Maxhead
19th February 2017, 09:28 AM
Just looking at the current Poll results and it's bloody close. I note that growler2058 and Nisshead are both interstaters and prefer the ANZAC weekend. Clunk you have chosen both? Your keen regardless of your out mate?

Ohh is there a meet up somewhere?? Lol

I'll jump on the lappy soon and check the dates out but long weekend would be preferable .
Either way I'll be there [emoji3]

MB
19th February 2017, 01:53 PM
Was speaking with the boss man this morning at the 4x4 show and both thinking it wouldn't be too pleasant or safe for interstate attendees to be running gauntlets back home on a Sunday night. As mentioned before, everyone is more than welcome to make a 4 day getaway of it over the ANZAC weekend if y'all want to. To be honest it would help give us a bit of extra paddock clean up time too before work start on the Wednesday after ANZAC.

Winnie
19th February 2017, 01:56 PM
I'll probably head over on the Friday night and leave on the Sunday arvo anyway because I have to work on the Monday. But all good either way, good choice I reckon

Clunk
19th February 2017, 01:59 PM
Just looking at the current Poll results and it's bloody close. I note that @growler2058 (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=2058) and @Nisshead (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=117) are both interstaters and prefer the ANZAC weekend. @Clunk (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=1383) you have chosen both? Your keen regardless of your out mate?

yeah mate I'm keen, will do what I can but it's not looking promising, got rego and a few specialist appointments to deal with.

either weekend I would have been taking the Friday and Monday off work anyway

oh and because I could, I ticked every box hahahahahahaha

Touses
19th February 2017, 02:19 PM
Trivet, Whats A Trivet ?

Left this alone as long as I could, but it's so damn obvious! A Trivet is a rivet with a T head NobClunk.

Bob
19th February 2017, 03:43 PM
Was speaking with the boss man this morning at the 4x4 show and both thinking it wouldn't be too pleasant or safe for interstate attendees to be running gauntlets back home on a Sunday night. As mentioned before, everyone is more than welcome to make a 4 day getaway of it over the ANZAC weekend if y'all want to. To be honest it would help give us a bit of extra paddock clean up time too before work start on the Wednesday after ANZAC.

That sounds like a good choice.
I will be able to help with the Cleanup on the Tuesday

MB
19th February 2017, 04:02 PM
That sounds like a good choice. I will be able to help with the Cleanup on the Tuesday
You relax Bob mate and enjoy the view with the Mrs. We'll have it all cleaned up on the Monday and ready for our own dawn service Tuesday on the block or we can all head down to Yarra Glen for the official morning if you like.

Clunk
19th February 2017, 04:06 PM
Left this alone as long as I could, but it's so damn obvious! A Trivet is a rivet with a T head NobClunk.
Touses Wanked Alot Today [emoji8]

BigRAWesty
20th February 2017, 05:50 AM

I know my way around a CO.
Dont get my figure by eating lettuce. ..

Happy to handle that side of things for ya mate..
Also can we have location and dates added to first post please.

TPC
20th February 2017, 06:50 AM
I know my way around a CO.
Dont get my figure by eating lettuce. ..

Happy to handle that side of things for ya mate..
Also can we have location and dates added to first post please.

The dates are in the poll.

I am starting to favor the Anzac weekend, make it a bit easier for the drive.

BigRAWesty
20th February 2017, 07:06 AM
The dates are in the poll.

I am starting to favor the Anzac weekend, make it a bit easier for the drive.
Its not a long weekend unless you take the Monday off

AB
20th February 2017, 07:14 AM
I think that was the plan to assist the interstaters to only take one annual leave, get a four dayer and not race home Sunday.

TPC
20th February 2017, 08:09 AM
Its not a long weekend unless you take the Monday off

I already had the Monday booked. :)

Touses
20th February 2017, 10:53 AM
Touses Wanked Alot Today [emoji8]

Yes,yes I did and feeelin' fine! You been savin' yours for a special occasion? ;)

Clunk
20th February 2017, 02:17 PM
Yes,yes I did and feeelin' fine! You been savin' yours for a special occasion? ;)
Yep for when we finally meet

mudnut
20th February 2017, 02:37 PM
How 'bout you two wankers get a room.

Clunk
20th February 2017, 04:32 PM
How 'bout you two wankers get a room.

how about no?

mudnut
20th February 2017, 04:48 PM
This will have to do then.

TPC
20th February 2017, 05:21 PM
This will have to do then.
I didn't see your name in the poll results, you planning to come?

mudnut
20th February 2017, 05:30 PM
I have the go ahead from Mrs mudsane, so just hangin' back to see what happens.

AB
20th February 2017, 05:43 PM
There's a lot of people hanging back actually, I've had a few chats from people are coming whom haven't voted so please vote folks.

Actually the next thread for numbers is more important so what's the go are we sticking to Anzac weekend?

Winnie
20th February 2017, 05:47 PM
There's a lot of people hanging back actually, I've had a few chats from people are coming whom haven't voted so please vote folks.

Actually the next thread for numbers is more important so what's the go are we sticking to Anzac weekend?

Yeah mate lock it in!

Clunk
20th February 2017, 05:52 PM

just do it!!!!!!!!!!!

AB
20th February 2017, 08:31 PM
just do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you and Avo coming?

We can provide all bedding and tents, etc.

Clunk
20th February 2017, 08:37 PM
Are you and Avo coming?

We can provide all bedding and tents, etc.

For me, cant say right now, won't rellay know until last minute........ Dont think Avo can get away from work

Avo
20th February 2017, 09:32 PM
AB yeah mate near on immpossible i reckon.. f anything will also be last minute decision depending on work commitments...running a farm is a hard job to run away from

MudRunnerTD
20th February 2017, 10:05 PM
Bring It

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?39504-ABs-Donk-Party-ANZAC-Day-Weekend-22-to-25-April

MudRunnerTD
20th February 2017, 10:06 PM
The Poll is Closed. ANZAC Day it is.click on the new thread above and dribble there please gentlemen and Clunk.