PDA

View Full Version : Waeco cfx95 with cover as new condition

damian.thomas
11th February 2017, 01:10 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/02/85.jpg

Selling my waeco cfx 95 purchased for a camping trip with my family in easter, but due to failing health of my partners grand mother I have to sell to be able to purchase a ticket for here to be able to fly back to Greece.

The fridge is 2 weeks old and has only been used to cool beers last Friday. Fridge comes with everything including the box.

Details below

http://cfx.waeco.com.au/cfx/cfx95dz.asp

FIRST PORTABLE FRIDGE/ FREEZER MONITORING APP

Wifi Enabled
The CFX-95DZ2 app allows you to monitor and control your fridge whilst on the move. This app is exclusive to the CFX-95DZ2 fridge and freezer and is available to download on your Android or iOS phone or tablet.
Key features include:
Monitoring both compartment temperatures
Setting both compartment temperatures
Alarm function

ConfigurationSeparate compartments independently controlled as fridge or freezer
Gross capacity94.5 litres total (54 / 40.5 litre compartments)
Voltage12/24 volts DC and 100 – 240 volts AC
Power input
(AC 230 V)Approx. 70 watts (@230V AC, +3°C/-15°C interior, 32°C ambient)
USB charging outlet5 V / 500 mA rating
Power consumption
(DC 12 V)Average current draw x running time. Average 1.25 Ah/h (@12V, +5 °C interior - both compartments, 32°C ambient temperature)
Temperature range+10°C to -22°C in both compartments (Note: i) temps below -18°C not recommended or necessary for normal use, ii) both compartments can run at -18°C simulteneously at ambient temps up to 32°C)
InsulationCFC-free PU foam, substantial thickness on lid, bottom & sides
SystemFully hermetic WAECO ACV25DC compressor, 2 x aluminium rollbond evaporators with independent control electronics and displays, 3-level low voltage protection, electronic fuse/automatic reverse polarity protection, WiFi transmitter, dynamically ventilated fin/tube condenser
MaterialLids: polypropylene, Cabinet: ABS & painted zinc steel, Handle ends: Glass filled nylon, Handle rod: Powder coated steel, Hinges: Die cast stainless steel, All screws stainless steel
ColourBody: dark grey steel with light grey ABS base & top collar, Lids: dark grey
Weight32kg
DimensionsW957* x H472 x D530mm (*includes handles)
Quality featuresDetachable and reversible lids, interior lights with lid open alarm, USB port, 4 point M6 nutserts in base, WiFi enabled, spring-loaded handles. Click here for further features.
Scope of deliveryFridge & freezer with separate compartments and lids, DC & AC connection cables, three removable wire baskets
Warranty:3 year full warranty + additional 2 year (parts only) on compressor

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Winnie
11th February 2017, 01:40 PM
Where are you and how much do you want? My father in law is looking for a fridge

Clunk
11th February 2017, 01:59 PM
That's a buggah, good luck witht the sale mate

mevz13
4th July 2017, 10:00 AM
Might be long shot but still available?