PDA

View Full Version : Help! Can't find EC section of workshop manual for ZD30 pump

Wine_maker
4th December 2016, 03:28 AM
Hi all!

Please, help me to find the EC section of workshop manual for ZD30 injection pump.

Thanks.

Wine_maker
4th December 2016, 03:34 AM
In my city - 2 million people and no one of them can rebuild zd30's fuel pump without further problems.

mudnut
4th December 2016, 11:37 AM
EDIT. My post was incorrect.

Rumcajs
4th December 2016, 11:45 AM
Hi all!

Please, help me to find the EC section of workshop manual for ZD30 injection pump.

Thanks.

What info are you looking for? Is it how to rebuilt the pump? That is not there, and good luck as Zexel/VP44 clones are not DIY projects.

I find it hard to believe that there is no Bosch diesel fuel injection establishment in Kazakhstan.

Regards

mudnut
4th December 2016, 12:04 PM
Yeah, you are right. I thought I had it but it is only removal of the pump. My first post has been amended.

As a side note, I have found it easier to rename the files on the manual down load.

Wine_maker
4th December 2016, 03:20 PM
What info are you looking for? Is it how to rebuilt the pump? That is not there, and good luck as Zexel/VP44 clones are not DIY projects.

I find it hard to believe that there is no Bosch diesel fuel injection establishment in Kazakhstan.

Regards

Hi!

We have BOSCH representative here in Kz, but those cack-handed masters also can't rebuild it correctly. They rebuild my brothers pump half year ago and it crack again.

mudnut
4th December 2016, 04:34 PM
What part number is on the pump?

Wine_maker
4th December 2016, 06:26 PM
Genius Nissan - 16700-VG100

mudnut
5th December 2016, 11:49 AM
I have spent ages online looking for the manual, but have had no luck. The closest I have got to anything is the VE pump manual. C'mon diesel Gurus, someone must have the info.

mudnut
6th December 2016, 10:50 AM
Bump.......

Wine_maker
9th December 2016, 04:21 AM
I found some information here http://faqpatrol.ru/remont-vp-44.html
Language of this article is russian, so google translate will help you, or ask me, if you interested in this information.