PDA

View Full Version : Safe Driving

gec
14th July 2010, 11:48 AM
WOW Very Moving, Anyone who likes to hoon should watch this, Anyone who gets distracted while driving should watch this, Anyone near a road should watch this.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-az1smQMWHYk/unsafe_driving/

AB
14th July 2010, 11:57 AM
WOW!!!

That is quite a movie GEC.

Minx
14th July 2010, 11:59 AM
OMG! Everyone needs to watch this. Makes you think twice next time your on the road.

They should play that full version on TV and also play it for high school students.

Nearly shed a tear watchin that!

Very graphical GEC!

Good find.

Maxhead
14th July 2010, 12:18 PM
Sh*t, I'm speechless. It's amazing how much a video like this actually gets to you.

Danny
14th July 2010, 12:38 PM
Full on!

Its the music they use. They do it well don't they.

It wouldnt pull at your strings anywhere near as much if they played Metallica or something.

Nice work, the graphic images are now burnt into my head.

heyhey_guess_who
14th July 2010, 01:26 PM
WOW is an understatement! I have seen all the Aussie ones before but to see all of that together really sinks it in! TAC should play that whole clip.

patch697
14th July 2010, 02:41 PM
Thats one hard hitting clip for sure.

Maybe this will get some ppl thinking before leaping.

Good find gec. Top post

Cheers
Paul

mackayboi
19th January 2011, 03:57 PM
This should be made compulsory to watch when getting a licence. and then when renewing the licence.
This is an emotional clip.

BUT the biggest concern is the innocent bystanders/ passengers. They are at the mercy of the fools who are dangerous.

Indeed our patrols are not sports cars, but still can be dangerous due to the size and weight of the vehicle.

I know for a fact my patrol is slow, but I think this is an asset to have on the vehicle...

gxr
20th January 2011, 01:34 AM
This is the scariest clip I have ever seen.

Finly Owner
20th January 2011, 11:42 PM
Now we've seen it, how many of us will still speeed, cut off, not allow braking for others, and etc. You all are saying I drive safer thant that, BUT, is always no matter if your angry, late, etc.

Hmm I can be aggressive at times, but, mostly I will be courteous on the road, but most of all sef presivation kicks in.

scrawn
23rd January 2011, 02:30 PM
i dont know what to say after seeing that
just hope im not one of the innocent ones

Bigrig
23rd January 2011, 02:47 PM
I seriously don't know what to type after seeing that ... thanks for posting it, as it does drive home how quickly things can turn to sh!t ... but as per Nisspat's comments ... I'm speechless ...

Jandrew
23rd January 2011, 03:25 PM
That is one full on clip. Scary to see some of the real footage cut in with the setup footage. I agree it should be shown to people getting their Ls.
We have adds to stop smoking which are very graphic, why not adds like that for hoons.. I realise it will upset people who have been affected by motor accidnets, my sister was killed in a head on in 09 due to a drug influeced tired man.. So the clip really hit home. But for the sake of some sad people, if it helps get the message across then they should do it I think.

Bigrig
23rd January 2011, 04:47 PM
That is one full on clip. Scary to see some of the real footage cut in with the setup footage. I agree it should be shown to people getting their Ls.
We have adds to stop smoking which are very graphic, why not adds like that for hoons.. I realise it will upset people who have been affected by motor accidnets, my sister was killed in a head on in 09 due to a drug influeced tired man.. So the clip really hit home. But for the sake of some sad people, if it helps get the message across then they should do it I think.

Sincerely sorry to hear about your sister mate, but glad to hear an opinion from someone who has experienced it first hand suggesting it is a good thing to get out there. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottymcgrotty
6th February 2011, 11:00 PM
I seen these before an yeah i agree anyone goin for lisence should have to watch...i no in SA that yr 11 n 12 students as part of there studies now do driver education program which involves sum of this vid plus they get to watch rescue workers cuttin peolpe from vehicles an they also take part in mock accidents...but with all that its still sad to hear that 17-25 age group r still amonst the highest accident n fatilities in this state....