PDA

View Full Version : Interforum Meet & Greet trip

XLR8
22nd April 2011, 11:00 AM
Western Patrol Club wishes to extend an invitation to the members of NISSANPATROL.COM.AU to attend our upcoming open day. Any interstate members who may be in town for the weekend are also welcome to attend and can contact me to arrange a seat if required.

Day Trip: Inter-Forum Gathering

Who: All WPC and invited Forums

When: 29th May 2011

Trip Leader: XLR8

Where: Julimar/Avon Valley

Terrain:
1 - Relatively Easy (Beginners)
2 - Moderate to Easy
3 - Moderate
4 - Moderate to Serious
5 - Serious and Endurance

Rating out of 5 will be? 1-2 with optional 2-3

Distance: Will vary but approx 300Km round trip

Meeting Point: Duidgee Park, Cnr Stirling & Harper Rds Toodyay

Meeting time: 08:00 to 09:00
A BBQ breakfast (sausages, Bacon & Eggs) will be available for $2 per head, with proceeds going to SIDS & Kids WA

Trip Registration/Sign in: No later than 09:30

Departure: 10:00 Sharp

Description: This is an open invitation trip to ALL Patrol/Maverick owners from Patrol4x4WA.com, NissanPatrol.com.au and Patrol4x4.com aswell as members of Western Patrol Club. There are 3 trips on offer, of varied terrain, to allow members of other Patrol based forums to see what we get up to and put faces to names. Each trip will attemp to cover basic 4WD and recovery techniques and should take no more than 4-5 hours (dependant on weather and track conditions) and should see people home at a reasonable hour.

Comms: Primary: UHF channel 20; Secondary: UHF Channel 18

What To Bring: Recovery Gear, Air Compressor, First Aid Kit, Munchies, Drinks, Camera’s.

Contact: Please post here if you are coming along and PM XLR8 with a mobile number. If we have your mob number we can check if you are running late and organise another meeting point. If you drop out late we can contact you and the rest of the crew can get moving instead of hanging around wondering.

Other info: The trip will be tailored for those attending and all the lumpy bits will have "Resale Routes" for those that don't wish to take the chance of scratching up the pride and joy. There will be no pressure to anyone to get outside their comfort zone. Looking forward to a day out with friends. Hope to see you there.

Disclaimer: "WPC and myself accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising from attending this trip. While all due care will be taken, no responsibility will be granted. If you act unappropriately whilst on the trip, you will be asked to leave".

*Please note: This is an alcohol free event for the duration of the trip. Anyone wishing to catch up for an ale after the trips completion are welcome to do so.

GUte
22nd April 2011, 05:33 PM
Doing all 3 trips in the same day or will 1 be settled on?

XLR8
22nd April 2011, 05:49 PM
I should have explained a little better. We will be running 3 separate trips, catering for all tastes. This is so those that are uncomfortable on certain terrain or have limited experience can choose something in line with their comfort zone. Having said that, those who wish to step out of their comfort zone and have a crack at the rocks & ruts are welcome to do so in the knowledge that there will be plenty of experienced members available to assist and guide them through.

Clunk
5th May 2011, 11:58 AM
ahhh found it, just gonna give it a bump for all us westies out there.

Come on guys, lets get on board with this one, should be a cracker

Clunk
5th May 2011, 11:10 PM
*****bump*****

Clunk
6th May 2011, 11:58 PM
another bump to try and keep this going and drum up some interest..........

nowoolies
7th May 2011, 12:01 AM
im there nowoolies

Clunk
7th May 2011, 12:08 AM
im there nowoolies

gonna brave the powerlines again, or go the soft routes????? lol

XLR8
7th May 2011, 10:43 AM
I was up at Powerlines again Easter weekend and has been chewed out even more than when we were there. Once we get a bit of decent rain it's gonna be a real challenge to get through. Will be doing the recce for Julimar mid next week so will let you know how that looks.

nowoolies
7th May 2011, 10:47 AM
gonna brave the powerlines again, or go the soft routes????? lol

not just yet mate
as Mike said its really bad up there
had a look during the week
for me its a no go maybe after a heap of rain to wash the powder out
or its gunna be nearly impossible to get through i recon
worst ive see n this track for years hay

Clunk
7th May 2011, 11:35 AM
I was up at Powerlines again Easter weekend and has been chewed out even more than when we were there. Once we get a bit of decent rain it's gonna be a real challenge to get through. Will be doing the recce for Julimar mid next week so will let you know how that looks.

good stuff Mike, trying to get the missus to come out with me this time, so a nice easy trek like Julimar would be the go.................. and if they dont, well letthe clunking begin lol

timbar
15th May 2011, 04:52 AM
Im up for it

*****bump*****
*****bump*****
*****bump*****
*****bump*****

DX grunt
15th May 2011, 10:04 AM
Checked my roster and surprise, surprise - I'm working - and unfortunately can't get out of it. Spewing!
I will get to meet my fellow Western Patrol Club members and other guests one day.

timbar
15th May 2011, 12:36 PM
Checked my roster and surprise, surprise - I'm working - and unfortunately can't get out of it. Spewing!
I will get to meet my fellow Western Patrol Club members and other guests one day.

i hear gastro comming on that day mabe you should plan a tripp to perth to get it checked out be careful of the big dust storms and mud holes in the road while travelling !!

Drive Safe Mate See you on the 29th

XLR8
15th May 2011, 10:43 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to numbers not being met for trips 1 & 2, there has been a need to make some changes to the planned schedule. Please note the following ammendments

Trip 1 - Cancelled
Trip 2 - Cancelled
Trip 3 - Julimar Conservation Park

Meeting Point - Duidgee Park, Cnr Stirling & Harper Rds Toodyay

Category 1-2 with some optional 2-3

We apologise for any inconvenience and will run the other trips individually at a later date.

timbar
15th May 2011, 10:45 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to numbers not being met for trips 1 & 2, there has been a need to make some changes to the planned schedule. Please note the following ammendments

Trip 1 - Cancelled
Trip 2 - Cancelled
Trip 3 - Julimar Conservation Park

Meeting Point - Duidgee Park, Cnr Stirling & Harper Rds Toodyay

Category 1-2 with some optional 2-3

We apologise for any inconvenience and will run the other trips individually at a later date.

how may do we have ??

nowoolies
15th May 2011, 10:52 PM
g`day Mike
you going to put a list up of who`s going
me and the cook are there

XLR8
15th May 2011, 10:58 PM
So far we have Clunk, Timbar, Aquarian 51 and yourself off here,. We also have another 6 or so members so far attending. I will be updating the list on the club forum soon

http://westernpatrolclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=5942.0

nowoolies
15th May 2011, 11:07 PM
So far we have Clunk, Timbar, Aquarian 51 and yourself off here,. We also have another 6 or so members so far attending. I will be updating the list on the club forum soon

http://westernpatrolclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=5942.0

cool sound good mate looking forward to it
i might if its ok bring a outsider hes the one who want the armour for under his bus

XLR8
15th May 2011, 11:23 PM
We were anticipating about 10-15 cars per trip but looks like we will only get that total. That's OK though, will still be a good day out and a good opportunity to meet some more Patrollers

nowoolies
15th May 2011, 11:31 PM
We were anticipating about 10-15 cars per trip but looks like we will only get that total. That's OK though, will still be a good day out and a good opportunity to meet some more Patrollers

bl00dy oath mate sounds good
never been there looking forward to the trip

timbar
15th May 2011, 11:34 PM
bl00dy oath mate sounds good
never been there looking forward to the trip

me neither so all sounds good to me Keen as mustard just to get out its been tooooooooo long

nowoolies
16th May 2011, 10:08 AM
just a little***BUMP***
anyone else where are all the sandgropers
wakey wakey time for 4x4x4x4x4x4x4x4ing

Clunk
16th May 2011, 11:28 PM
oh don't worry Paul, I'll be there.

timbar
17th May 2011, 02:29 AM
just a little***BUMP***
anyone else where are all the sandgropers
wakey wakey time for 4x4x4x4x4x4x4x4ing

im in toooo

Woooooo Hooooooo !!!!! here we go !!!! here we go !!!! here we go !!!!!

nowoolies
17th May 2011, 10:19 AM
good one guys
now we gotta find a few others on this forum to come out and play
ive sent a couple of pm`s and only one reply so far

Sir Roofy
17th May 2011, 04:29 PM
oh golly gee if wasnt so far id have a look at it to

nowoolies
17th May 2011, 09:43 PM
another ***BUMP ***
for this

TheFlyingBadger
22nd May 2011, 03:18 PM
Another little kick for this one. It's next sunday!

timbar
23rd May 2011, 07:57 PM
b b b b b b bu bu bum bumpy track were on !!!!

next sunday 29th may

timbar
23rd May 2011, 07:58 PM
oh so it hasnt started ok then see you next sunday

29th may in toojay hahahahaha

Clunk
24th May 2011, 12:12 AM
Only 6 more sleeps to go!!!!!!!!! woooohooooo

XLR8
27th May 2011, 02:59 PM
Only 2 more sleeps and at last count we were at 14 vehicles, so this is looking to be a good day out, particularly if we get the rain they are forecasting.

Can everyone please check they are on the definites list of you are attending? If you are a MAYBE, could you please confirm by 10AM 28/05/11 so we know who we are catering for.

Definites:
XLR8 (Trip Leader - WPC/NissanPatrol.com)
RobsGQ (TEC - WPC)
Clunk71 (WPC/NissanPatrol.com)
Nowoolies (WPC/NissanPatrol.com) + 3
Oli (WPC)
FOS (WPC)
TheFlyingBadger (WPC/NissanPatrol.com)
SPN WRC (WPC)
Aquarian51 (NissanPatrol.com)
Timbar (NissanPatrol.com)
Butters (NissanPatrol.com)
AlmostDun (WPC)
2ShortGQ (WPC)
BigCol (WPC/NissanPatrol.com)
Grover (WPC)

Maybe’s:
Choochie (WPC)
Plumber (WPC)
Chris72GQ (WPC)

If I don't have your number can you please PM them so we don't leave anyone behind. If you need to contact me, my number is 0414 185 889

Cheers,
Mike

timbar
27th May 2011, 03:03 PM
Im Definately IN FOR SURE

fixer982
27th May 2011, 03:08 PM
If someone would just give me a weeks extra leave and the money for the fuel (Patrols are thirsty) I would love to come over, but since both are as likely as Julia Gillard ever telling the truth, I guess I'll have to just watch for the piccys. You will all be posting lots, won't you?

I might try to organise something here in SA along the same lines. What about it, Crow Eaters? Should we organise something along these lines?

snicko
27th May 2011, 09:30 PM
Where would you suggest??

Clunk
28th May 2011, 12:16 AM
Where would you suggest??

Nowoolies house??????????? hahahahahaha

fixer982
28th May 2011, 01:02 AM
How about somewhere in the Flinders, say Arkaroola?

Needs to be close enough to get there for a weekend or maybe long weekend.

I am off to Peake with a few guys this weekend for a play in the sand.

snicko
28th May 2011, 01:06 AM
June Long weekend we are doing Gogs track stealing an extra day. There are something like 200+ sand hills so it will be great.

Clunk
28th May 2011, 01:19 AM
June Long weekend we are doing Gogs track stealing an extra day. There are something like 200+ sand hills so it will be great.

yay sand!!!!!! hahahahaha

snicko
28th May 2011, 01:22 AM
And yes I will take pics to post, maybe not all 200 sandhills though! hahaha

timbar
28th May 2011, 01:26 AM
2 more sleeps to go hahahahahahahahaha

Clunk
28th May 2011, 01:27 AM

you have too, you gotta make sure you document every part of your outing Jonny!!! lol

timbar
28th May 2011, 01:42 AM

yeah we want no grain of sand left unturned hahahahahahahah

and picture proof

DX grunt
28th May 2011, 11:03 AM
Have fun guys. Sorry I couldn't make it. Spewin!!! Remember plenty of pics....please....

Take care out there.

Rossco
DX grunt

XLR8
28th May 2011, 12:43 PM
Less than 24 hours to go......... can't wait. Shame you can't make it Ross, we were kinda hoping you'd show us the photo friendly way to do a creek crossing ;)

We've had a few more get in on this since yesterday and there are now 18 cars !!......... Any other West Aussies out there that would like to join in?

Clunk
28th May 2011, 12:54 PM
Less than 24 hours to go......... can't wait. Shame you can't make it Ross, we were kinda hoping you'd show us the photo friendly way to do a creek crossing ;)

We've had a few more get in on this since yesterday and there are now 18 cars !!......... Any other West Aussies out there that would like to join in?

That's gonna be a great turn out considering it didn't look like there was much interest................. well no that there wasn't interest but more like people weren't gonna be able to make it for various reasons.

timbar
28th May 2011, 10:48 PM
less than 12 hours left now ........18 cars might need to break up into 2 groups ??????

TheFlyingBadger
28th May 2011, 10:50 PM
less than 12 hours left now ........18 cars might need to break up into 2 groups ??????

are you getting there for brekky? What part of town are you travelling from?

XLR8
28th May 2011, 11:29 PM
I will be at Caltex Middle Swan at approx 0645 (I know thats a bit early but gotta get the BBQ started) for anyone wanting to tag along. Call my mobile or shout out on UHF20.

Bigcol
28th May 2011, 11:30 PM
mmmmmmmmmmm

that late?

hahahahahaha

TheFlyingBadger
28th May 2011, 11:33 PM
Mike, i'm going to be leaving here at about 6:45

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o332/TheFlyingBadger/WPC/toodyay.png

XLR8
29th May 2011, 12:15 AM
You will be going straight past the trip zone

TheFlyingBadger
29th May 2011, 12:16 AM
You will be going straight past the trip zone

but i'll miss brekky if i don't go to toodyay!

at least i'll get home sooner

timbar
29th May 2011, 12:20 AM
are you getting there for brekky? What part of town are you travelling from?

im headng off from quinns at about 6am and meeting with Clunk and nowollies at toodyay rd roe hwy at 7am at the servo on toodyay rd 150m off roe hwy its but an hour from there

TheFlyingBadger
29th May 2011, 12:25 AM
im headng off from quinns at about 6am and meeting with Clunk and nowollies at toodyay rd roe hwy at 7am at the servo on toodyay rd 150m off roe hwy its but an hour from there

that's a pretty long way around from quinns. it's about 1:20 from Carramar if you go via the route in the map above, so add 15 minutes to get from quinns to here and you'd be laughing.

EDIT - holy crap! no it's not, it's the same distance - how the hell does that work?

timbar
29th May 2011, 12:36 AM
that's a pretty long way around from quinns. it's about 1:20 from Carramar if you go via the route in the map above, so add 15 minutes to get from quinns to here and you'd be laughing.

EDIT - holy crap! no it's not, it's the same distance - how the hell does that work?

dunno i did the same so i thought i would meet up wit theguys before the meetup in toodyay makes the trip more interesing

TheFlyingBadger
29th May 2011, 12:38 AM
dunno i did the same so i thought i would meet up wit theguys before the meetup in toodyay makes the trip more interesing

yeah, i just thought that it would be miles further going all the way to midland first. very odd. it's the same distance for me as going via Julimar road, but it's apparently 18minutes longer to go down to midland.

timbar
29th May 2011, 12:41 AM
yeah, i just thought that it would be miles further going all the way to midland first. very odd. it's the same distance for me as going via Julimar road, but it's apparently 18minutes longer to go down to midland.

straight down reid hwy till it turns into roe hwy then at stratten is where you turn onto toodyay rd and 150 - 200m is a servo we are all meeting there at 7am you dont go all the way to midland

TheFlyingBadger
29th May 2011, 12:43 AM
straight down reid hwy till it turns into roe hwy then at stratten is where you turn onto toodyay rd and 150 - 200m is a servo we are all meeting there at 7am you dont go all the way to midland

i'm going to go via Julimar road. should buy me an extra 20 minutes in bed! i'll see you in toodyay, look for a snow white patrol

timbar
29th May 2011, 12:46 AM
okmate see my avatar thats me

XLR8
29th May 2011, 08:39 PM
Had a great day out today and would like to thank Nowoolies, Clunk71, Timbar, Aquarian51 & Butters for joining us. Unfortunately the cameras didn't come out much but I think a few others managed some good pics & vid I know Paul got a heap, as usual, but it could be a while before we see them........J/K Paul looking forward to seeing what you got

BTW, good luck with raffle guys

butters
29th May 2011, 09:16 PM
Bloody awesome day! :D

Cheers for having me, I think it was Tom in front of me that I was copying lines off & Mike behind me?? But i've more than likely completely jumbled them up....don't worry, when the girlfriend comes on a trip she won't shutup about how bad my memory is & that I'm deaf (I call it selective hearing)
Massive thanks to Timbar for helping me -read: doing it all- with the airbox! With regards to that, she should be right, for awhile, air filter-wise?

Thread is useless without pics!

PS. When can I pick up my light bracket?

Woof
29th May 2011, 09:22 PM
Sounds like a bloody great trip, as I live in the middle of nowhere I could not make it..................................PHOTOS, PHOTOS WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS..??????????????????????????????????????

snicko
29th May 2011, 09:27 PM
.PHOTOS, PHOTOS WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS..??????????????????????????????????????

X2!!! Yeah where are the photos????????

XLR8
29th May 2011, 10:03 PM
Sorting through a couple of vids now, of Tim & I playing in the bog holes. There are some of Tim stuck in a water hole after flooding the electrics, Butters first Mud hole and young Aaron doing his best to dirty up Nowoolies work truck but most were shot through a muddy windscreen.

snicko
29th May 2011, 10:11 PM
Sorting through a couple of vids now, of Tim & I playing in the bog holes. There are some of Tim stuck in a water hole after flooding the electrics, Butters first Mud hole and young Aaron doing his best to dirty up Nowoolies work truck but most were shot through a muddy windscreen.

Sounds good!!

timbar
29th May 2011, 10:59 PM
Thanks All the guys from Nissan patrol club Mike Rob Col and the all the other guys from Western Patrol club was a fantabulous day out besides the on take of water and mud i totally enjoyed the day we must go back when its been raining those tracks would be very very interesting when it has recently been raining thanx i got minimal pics sorry

CHEERS TO ALL

timbar
29th May 2011, 11:05 PM
Bloody awesome day! :D

Cheers for having me, I think it was Tom in front of me that I was copying lines off & Mike behind me?? But i've more than likely completely jumbled them up....don't worry, when the girlfriend comes on a trip she won't shutup about how bad my memory is & that I'm deaf (I call it selective hearing)
Massive thanks to Timbar for helping me -read: doing it all- with the airbox! With regards to that, she should be right, for awhile, air filter-wise?

Thread is useless without pics!

PS. When can I pick up my light bracket?

She will be fine till the cable ties give out good luck mate and no probs its what i do !!!

GUtsy ute
29th May 2011, 11:05 PM
Glad to see you all had a top day.
Looking foward to an active night of pics and chat tomorrow guys.
No doubt you'll all sleep well tonight!!!

Clunk
29th May 2011, 11:19 PM
Cheers Mike (XLR8) for organising such a fantastic day out, oh and musn't forget about the sausage egg and bacon sarnies for brekky............ To all the guys from the WPC and to all the guys on NissanPatrol.com.au who came, was good to finally put some more faces to names..........................
Talking of photos and vids, I've uplaoded some photos to photobucket but going through the usual editing, got a couple of vids too which I'm uploading tonight (to photobucket)................. I. think we should start a new thread for the trip photos and vids all on on, so we dont have 7 pages of chatter before hand...................... I'll upload what I've got tomorrow night, so sorry guys you'll have to wait a little longer but no doubt they'll be up a lot sooner that Nowwolies can manage hahahahahahahahah

Cheers Guys

Adrian

XLR8
29th May 2011, 11:57 PM
I spent ages trying to find usable footage, but with a mud caked windscreen, people in the way and inappropriate language, it hasn't left much. It's a shame I couldn't provide more of the guiys from here but I know Nowoolies has heaps to sort through

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/XLR8777/th_Produce-1.jpg (http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/XLR8777/?action=view&current=Produce-1.mp4)

TheFlyingBadger
30th May 2011, 12:30 AM
so you cut the bit of you going AoT when you got out to check the door then? :D

XLR8
30th May 2011, 12:36 AM
actually no, Tanika conveniently stopped filming when I opened the door. bloody good thing I still had hold of the seat belt though or would have been very messy

TheFlyingBadger
30th May 2011, 12:37 AM
actually no, Tanika conveniently stopped filming when I opened the door. bloody good thing I still had hold of the seat belt though otherwise would have been very messy

my first thought as you slipped was "there's some more back surgery"!

timbar
30th May 2011, 12:40 AM
Nice work Mike and Camera crew

timbar
30th May 2011, 01:13 AM
Sorry this is all i got just as we were leaving to go home :oops:

Bigcol
30th May 2011, 06:11 AM
didnt realy get a good shot before everyone left........ maybe I should have
but here is a few

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/collorr/Julimah/Sign1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/collorr/Julimah/Breckkie.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/collorr/Julimah/Start.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/collorr/Julimah/Start3.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/collorr/Julimah/Start5.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/collorr/Julimah/Track3.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/collorr/Julimah/Track.jpg

hope everyone had a great day

cheers

growler2058
30th May 2011, 06:40 AM
Some bloody good shots there guys and xlr8 that troll sounds tuff as..................luv it!!!

nowoolies
30th May 2011, 09:53 AM
absolutly a fanfiggintastic day out thanks guys for a wonderful set up
those mud puddles were great finally got the bus christained (inside and out)
mud everywhere and this morning after the heavy rain last night my driveway
sorta looks like the mud pit hahahahaha
again thanks guys for a wonerful day out cant wait for the next one
and ill get the vids up later to day i hope
watched them last night got some good shots

katwoman
30th May 2011, 09:55 AM
absolutly a fanfiggintastic day out thanks guys for a wonderful set up
those mud puddles were great finally got the bus christained (inside and out)
mud everywhere and this morning after the heavy rain last night my driveway
sorta looks like the mud pit hahahahaha
again thanks guys for a wonerful day out cant wait for the next one
and ill get the vids up later to day i hope
watched them last night got some good shots

Piccies Pauli !! We luv piccies !!!!!!!!

nowoolies
30th May 2011, 10:00 AM
Piccies Pauli !! We luv piccies !!!!!!!!

yeh yeh there comming
nag nag nag
you of all people know my computor skills hahahahahahahaha

growler2058
30th May 2011, 10:02 AM
And doubleya Ay gets the first vids up!! Cmon qld were waitin hahahahahahha

snicko
30th May 2011, 10:32 AM
Pics look great and the video's are well done guys felt like I was there. Glad to see you had a great time playing in the mud!!

XLR8 your rig sounds awesome!!

AB
30th May 2011, 10:37 AM
I spent ages trying to find usable footage, but with a mud caked windscreen, people in the way and inappropriate language, it hasn't left much. It's a shame I couldn't provide more of the guiys from here but I know Nowoolies has heaps to sort through

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/XLR8777/th_Produce-1.jpg (http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/XLR8777/?action=view&current=Produce-1.mp4)

That was good having the members name pop up each time too mate!

Clunk
30th May 2011, 04:02 PM
OK as promised, here's a few little happy snaps during the day.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000893.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000999.jpg

From left to right rigs belong to XLR8, Flying Badger & Butters
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000898.jpg

Timbar, Clunk71 & BigCol
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000897.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000900.jpg

The start of the track
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000902.jpg

katwoman
30th May 2011, 04:06 PM
Very impressive. I like clean Trolls !!

Clunk
30th May 2011, 04:08 PM
and some more

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000915.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000907.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000911.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000913.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000914.jpg

The play area
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000899.jpg

growler2058
30th May 2011, 04:10 PM
Great turnout guys and gals

Bob
30th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Great Pics and it looked like you had a great turnout.

Clunk
30th May 2011, 04:15 PM
and more!!!!!!!!

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/Timbar.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000918.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000921.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000922.jpg

The Journey Home
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000926.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000924.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/P1000925.jpg

AB
30th May 2011, 04:34 PM
Nice nice nice...Looks like a nice little spot!

Dhuck
30th May 2011, 04:48 PM
Love the note of the Safari Mike

Bigrig
30th May 2011, 04:58 PM
Looks like an awesome trip - nice rigs in there too.

Clunk
30th May 2011, 05:34 PM
Looks like an awesome trip - nice rigs in there too.

It was a great place, will be even better once there's some decent rain fall, some of the tracks (no photos unfortunately) will be damn challenging for sure.

Here's a couple of vids for ya, first is Nowoolies son having fun the the work bus. He waits a little while trying to decide whether it's a good idea or not!!!
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/th_00014.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/?action=view&current=00014.mp4)

Nowoolies son trying the 2nd hole and gets bogged, not a happy Nowoolies ....roflmao
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/th_00015.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/?action=view&current=00015.mp4)

timbar
30th May 2011, 05:47 PM
good pics Adrian still waiting on pauls i see ???????? i supose we will see them in the next 6 weeks or so hahahahaha

Clunk
30th May 2011, 07:15 PM
good pics Adrian still waiting on pauls i see ???????? i supose we will see them in the next 6 weeks or so hahahahaha

I'm still waiting on a couple more vids to upload, will hopefully have them up later tonight........ maybe

Woof
30th May 2011, 07:16 PM
Great photos and vids there everyone, wish that I could have been there.

timbar
30th May 2011, 07:19 PM
Great photos and vids there everyone, wish that I could have been there.

you could have if you left Friday night mate ..........we missed you if that helps hahahaha

Woof
30th May 2011, 07:22 PM
you could have if you left Friday night mate ..........we missed you if that helps hahahaha

Yeah that helps heaps....................Not.lol

Clunk
30th May 2011, 07:27 PM
Yeah that helps heaps....................Not.lol

he only wants you for your manbag Doggie hahahahahahahaha

nowoolies
30th May 2011, 09:14 PM

ho ho ho ha aha ha ho ha
ill get them done tonight
we spent all day cleaning the mud outta the buses hahahah
Aaron was shoveling the mud off the driveway
we got about a barrow full not bad hay
we gotta go again maybe ......tomorrow roflmfao

XLR8
30th May 2011, 09:25 PM
ho ho ho ha aha ha ho ha
we gotta go again maybe ......tomorrow roflmfao

8 weeks or so mate and hopefully we'll have had enough rain to make it worthwhile

Woof
30th May 2011, 10:12 PM
he only wants you for your manbag Doggie hahahahahahahaha

Bloody comedian.....lol

Clunk
30th May 2011, 11:11 PM
couple of vids of Nowoolies winching his work bus out of the bog..........

Take 1.....
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/th_00016.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/?action=view&current=00016.mp4)

Take 2.....
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/th_00017.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/Julimar%2029-5-11/?action=view&current=00017.mp4)

nowoolies
31st May 2011, 10:09 AM
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV07A_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV07A_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV09A_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV09A_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV08F_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV08F_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV08E_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV08E_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV08D_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV08D_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV07F_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV07F_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV07C_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV07C_xvid.mp4)[URL=http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV07B_xvid.mp4]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV07B_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV07C_xvid.mp4)
here`s some of the trip got about a dozen more loading as well
i cant / dont know how (yet ) to edit so sorry in advance for any rubbish
they are video`s all of them

Bob
31st May 2011, 10:12 AM
thanks for sharing

snicko
31st May 2011, 11:48 AM
Great Videos. Timbar I can see now why you were so excited about the mud......hahahaha never seen a rig do ringies before... hahaha you clown!!!!

nowoolies
31st May 2011, 07:53 PM
a few more vids to have a look at again.... i don`t do editing as of yet
so i say sorry for any cr@phahahahahhttp://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV078_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV078_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV077_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV077_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV099_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV099_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV090_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV090_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV082_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV082_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV081_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV081_xvid.mp4)http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_MOV080_xvid.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=MOV080_xvid.mp4)

growler2058
31st May 2011, 08:25 PM
Mud n trolls like peas in a pod cool vids woolies

Clunk
31st May 2011, 08:39 PM
nice one Paul, keep em coming mate lol

AB
31st May 2011, 08:56 PM
Nice work guys, I'll have to bring out the popcorn for all these vids...lol

nowoolies
31st May 2011, 08:59 PM
nice one Paul, keep em coming mate lol