PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway - Drawer Plywood Carcass and Drawers - Brisbane

Boinzo
14th October 2016, 11:17 AM
Hello all.

So - I built a set of drawers for my GU as seen here

Let-There-Be-Drawers (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?36803-Let-There-Be-Drawers)

They are made from 12mm ply. Covered in carpet. Made to fit up to Waeco CFX40 on the right. They worked great for me on my recent trip over the Simmo and up to Darwin and back via the Gulf. But - I've decided I wanted some modifications and have made a new set.

That means I have the old one sitting here. They are free to anyone who wants them. All you need is to get some runners and you're good to go. I used 900mm 100kg runners from I.R.S. They're heavy as hell but worked great. Bunnings or other would be fine too I'm sure. They have the 3 drawers and wing bits and so on. They easily attach to the 3rd row seat mounts.

I'm not the world's best carpenter so they aren't perfect (not even close!). But if you are on a tight budget and want to get some drawers into your truck this might help. If you want them, PM me.

I'm gonna keep them here for 10 days. Then I'm going to hit them a sledge hammer and take them to the dump.

:-)

Cuppa
14th October 2016, 08:53 PM
Generous offer - would be a shame if no one takes you up on it.

Pj-14
2nd November 2016, 07:51 PM
Would be a shame if these were smashed and thrown away, so wished I lived in Brisbane.