PDA

View Full Version : Promotional Introductory Sale for Combi Oven

PeeBee
11th October 2016, 06:46 PM
Hi All, Please have a look at our website www.davesstuff.net for the complete range of camp ovens we manufacture. I am going to run two promotional offers.

1) The first Gwendolyn Camp Oven package will be for sale for $500, with 100% of the proceeds going to the AB engine fund. Postage will be the only cost to the buyer. Payment will need to be made by direct deposit into the designated fund as administered by MudrunnerTD. Pick up of the oven in Melbourne SE suburbs is available also.

2) I am offering 5 complete Gwendolyn Packages for 10% off the list price on the website. Postage costs are to be additional. Payment via direct deposit. This offer is made to Forum Sponsors only, hence if you want the discount, put some cash down and support this valuable forum.

The offer is made on a first in first served basis and I will select the earliest confirmed response for the AB donation. Please be aware that GST is payable on this item and is included in the final price.

That's it, no song and dance!

I look forward to hearing from at least 6 people or maybe get together and pool purchase an oven - you will see the benefits.

Phil

ps, Guys and Gals, feel free to PM me if you prefer. I don't have any requirement to make peoples purchases public. Additionally you can always make an offer regards a price - you never know, it could get accepted!

MudRunnerTD
11th October 2016, 06:54 PM
Get on it guys. This looks like great kit. Phil can you confirm the size of the units when bagged up? i can't find dimensions on your website mate.

NOTE ITEM 1 GUYS. Not only is the first one at a significant saving but all proceeds for the first uint go to ABs engine fund. this is a big leg up. call it a Raffle by default.

Thanks Phil and welcome.

PeeBee
11th October 2016, 07:08 PM
Thanks MudrunnerTD,

the oven is 350mm x 350mm x 200mm high. Its in a heavy duty canvas bag and weighs 19kg - yes there is a lot of material in the set-up. The body is made from 3mm Mild steel and the spun pots and trays from 2mm mild steel. The oven comes with a full set of operating instructions. I am yet to get the time to do a youtube vodeo, but its fairly easy to set-up and use.

AB
11th October 2016, 07:09 PM
Very generous of you Phil, I'm not liking it but appreciate your generosity!!!

PeeBee
11th October 2016, 07:15 PM
You are most welcome - no issue.

NissanGQ4.2
11th October 2016, 08:16 PM
Welcome 2 the Vendor Thread Phil,

Maybe AB could make the heavy duty canvas bags for you after he finishes all the rooftop back orders *L*

Did you get your photo uploading sorted? ( I noticed another post asking for help )

Cheers

Toddie

PeeBee
11th October 2016, 08:57 PM
Toddie, yes sorted out the photo upload - thanks. I am certainly open to offers, no issue. I am determined to keep this 'local made'. I did make inquiries with a couple of mobs in China to get a feel for the process, but it was just too far away, and when i launched into this I needed the local interaction to optimize just what i could manufacture and what i couldn't. For example i requested a sample from a manufacturer in China and supplied all the details for the part, which I had to pay for - no issue. They submitted a price and it wasn't at all competitive - was in US dollars and based on an order of 500 units - I just was not there for that volume, however when I dug down they were not going to manufacture to the drawing or methodology and it would have been a train wreck and unsaleable. Customs duty and international freight was also a huge cost, and all this has to pass on to the end user. Anyway, this is my first foray into the actual world of manufacture and supply after spending decades doing it for others.

PeeBee
13th October 2016, 06:35 PM
Guys, success, Promo oven is sold and funds on way into the engine account. 5 ovens at reduced price remain included with the wet weather ground tray. PM me if you are interested. Many thanks MB and enjoy.

AB
13th October 2016, 06:39 PM
Guys, success, Promo oven is sold and funds on way into the engine account. 5 ovens at reduced price remain included with the wet weather ground tray. PM me if you are interested. Many thanks MB and enjoy. That was very generous of you Phil!!!!

PeeBee
13th October 2016, 09:04 PM
Didn't hurt a bit, I feel good about it and you are happy, so win win win. Good luck with the build and look forward to reading the progress.

Plasnart
13th October 2016, 09:17 PM
Didn't hurt a bit, I feel good about it and you are happy, so win win win. Good luck with the build and look forward to reading the progress.

You'll be coming to the party Phil? Will be a great night with fantastic people!

PeeBee
13th October 2016, 09:26 PM
You'll be coming to the party Phil? Will be a great night with fantastic people!

You know, I would really like that. Thanks a lot. If you need a couple of extra 'Gwendolyns' for the night I am sure that can be arranged.

Plasnart
13th October 2016, 09:33 PM
You know, I would really like that. Thanks a lot. If you need a couple of extra 'Gwendolyns' for the night I am sure that can be arranged.

Then come along and bring your goods for show! There'll be pizzas galore with AB's pizza oven and yours, heaps of fantastic people who start as strangers but soon become good friends because of this great forum, plus if you're lucky maybe a bit of banjo action!

Haha nah I'll leave it at home this time!

Kimbo63
14th October 2016, 01:18 AM
Then come along and bring your goods for show! There'll be pizzas galore with AB's pizza oven and yours, heaps of fantastic people who start as strangers but soon become good friends because of this great forum, plus if you're lucky maybe a bit of banjo action!

Haha nah I'll leave it at home this time!
Come on plassy this time you will have time to practise might save a bread maker too lol