PDA

View Full Version : 24v Wiring Diagrams

HippoNZ
21st April 2011, 10:09 PM
Hi Guys
Just wondering if anyone had a GQ Y60 TD42 24v Wiring diagram. Starting to have a few issues with the electrics which need sorting. Have had a look through the manuals on this site already and they all refer to 12v systems. Maybe thats mainly what you guys got in auz or either I'm just real blind which I don't mind if someone points out! haha

Any help is appreciated
Cheers
Brett

Ade
28th April 2011, 08:09 PM
Hi HippoNZ..

I'm not sure if the manuals that I have are the same one with yours. Mines are soft copy, didnt print them out. What issues you are having now? My GQ also runs on a 24v system. Just finished sorting out many electrical issues myself about a month ago..might be able to help you out.

Ade
28th April 2011, 08:12 PM
These are some of electrical things that I've done to my GQ..

HippoNZ
3rd May 2011, 06:29 PM
Hi HippoNZ..

I'm not sure if the manuals that I have are the same one with yours. Mines are soft copy, didnt print them out. What issues you are having now? My GQ also runs on a 24v system. Just finished sorting out many electrical issues myself about a month ago..might be able to help you out.

Hi Ade, sorry mate I completely missed your reply. I finding issues as I go but pretty much the batteries are getting drained while the truck is off and I wanted some diagrams to understand the electrics better and to also sort out my electric windows and ignition etc. I think I know whats wrong with the power loss now, the alternator I think has crapped itself and I've read there a diodes that when not connected properly can drain power out of the system. Am taking the alternator out this weekend and taking it to a auto sparkie to asses. where did you get your hands on the manual may I ask?

cheers
Brett

Ade
3rd May 2011, 10:42 PM
Hi Ade, sorry mate I completely missed your reply. I finding issues as I go but pretty much the batteries are getting drained while the truck is off and I wanted some diagrams to understand the electrics better and to also sort out my electric windows and ignition etc. I think I know whats wrong with the power loss now, the alternator I think has crapped itself and I've read there a diodes that when not connected properly can drain power out of the system. Am taking the alternator out this weekend and taking it to a auto sparkie to asses. where did you get your hands on the manual may I ask?

cheers
Brett

No problem Brett. My brother downloaded it for me somewhere from the internet, but I supposed its the same copy as yours. I can send you a copy if you want, might be a different one.

HippoNZ
23rd May 2011, 11:18 AM
No problem Brett. My brother downloaded it for me somewhere from the internet, but I supposed its the same copy as yours. I can send you a copy if you want, might be a different one.

If it isn't too much of a hassle mate a copy would be much appreciated

Ade
17th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Brett.. Im so sorry, missed your reply too. Will ask my brother to send you a copy today..

Ade
17th June 2011, 11:57 AM
PM sent mate..

trevspatrol
11th December 2011, 06:04 AM
Can you send me a copy of the wiring diagram for patrol 2.8 and safari. I,ve got a 2.8 with a 12 volt loom and a safari 24volt engine. Chaos rules.

NissanGQ4.2
11th December 2011, 06:30 PM
Can you send me a copy of the wiring diagram for patrol 2.8 and safari. I,ve got a 2.8 with a 12 volt loom and a safari 24volt engine. Chaos rules.

You will find more people are willing 2 help after you post up an intro about yourself and your rig in the into section

CptClinac
29th January 2012, 05:30 PM
Hi,
I'm a newbe.
Would it be too much to ask if someone could send a copy to me too?
I have a '88 Safari with 24V and a few niggly electrical issues.

Thanks

Saleh2021
19th July 2021, 05:36 AM
Hi could you pls send a copy of diagrams for nissan gq 24v to me as well.