PDA

View Full Version : Help with "throttle position switch" wiring.

WHITEGQ
21st April 2011, 10:10 PM
Hi all,
I am about to do my straight LPG conversion, using TB-42E EFI manifold, XF Falcon throttle body. The problem I have is not knowing what the wiring is for the "TPS".

There is 3 wires in the plug, I have looked through the manual but it dosent tell me what each wire is. IE-1 positive in, 1 earth, 1 to trans computer, or 1-positive, the other 2 wires into trans computer.

So if there are any auto electrical wizards out there, PLEASE help me. Also the wiring the "TPS" on the trottle body, which as stated is from a XF Falcon EFI system.
With Thanks Jeff.

Bigrig
21st April 2011, 10:43 PM
Hi all,
I am about to do my straight LPG conversion, using TB-42E EFI manifold, XF Falcon throttle body. The problem I have is not knowing what the wiring is for the "TPS".

There is 3 wires in the plug, I have looked through the manual but it dosent tell me what each wire is. IE-1 positive in, 1 earth, 1 to trans computer, or 1-positive, the other 2 wires into trans computer.

So if there are any auto electrical wizards out there, PLEASE help me. Also the wiring the "TPS" on the trottle body, which as stated is from a XF Falcon EFI system.
With Thanks Jeff.

Hey mate

If it can wait till next week I can ask Josh (auto electrician at my local 4wd joint who owns a patrol himself).

WHITEGQ
22nd April 2011, 06:53 AM
Hi Bigrig,
Thanks for your reply, yes that will be very helpfull, I look forward to your reply next week.
With Thanks Jeff.

Bigrig
22nd April 2011, 07:47 AM
Hi Bigrig,
Thanks for your reply, yes that will be very helpfull, I look forward to your reply next week.
With Thanks Jeff.

No worries Jeff - you might want to PM me as a reminder as after 5 days on the sauce I could be a bit vague!!!!! LOL

my third 256
22nd April 2011, 08:18 AM
No worries Jeff - you might want to PM me as a reminder as after 5 days on the sauce I could be a bit vague!!!!! LOL
is that tomato or hp or fathers faveret
i mix mine with beer