DSPIES
19th September 2016, 01:30 PM
ITEM:

3x BFG Mtrs 305/70/16

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:

$95 Each - C.O.D

CONDITION:

There is still a lot of tread on them!

But, they are by no means in perfect condition. They have been used for purpose and have clear signs of 4wding on rocks. You should be able to see the wear and tear in the picks. 2 also have a tyre repair patch on the inside from a single nail in each tyre about 18 months ago (doesn’t affect the tyre).

As mentioned I wouldn’t be replacing them if I had been able to find a 4th in the same condition. They were giving significant traction on and off road before changing them up.

REASON FOR SELLING:

I wouldn't be changing them if not for tearing a side wall in my fourth tyre and replacing the set after I couldn’t find a spare in this size.

EXTRA INFO:

Malvern Business hours

PM Me

PICTURES:
See here:
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bruns...-16/1124394520

threedogs
19th September 2016, 03:47 PM
AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHhHhhhhhhhhh,
move on please, dab nabit,

Winnie
19th September 2016, 03:58 PM
AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHhHhhhhhhhhh,
move on please, dab nabit,

WTF John???

AB
19th September 2016, 06:44 PM
WTF John??? Maybe he really wants them...lol

jay see
19th September 2016, 10:03 PM
ITEM:

3x BFG Mtrs 305/70/16

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:

$95 Each - C.O.D

CONDITION:

There is still a lot of tread on them!

But, they are by no means in perfect condition. They have been used for purpose and have clear signs of 4wding on rocks. You should be able to see the wear and tear in the picks. 2 also have a tyre repair patch on the inside from a single nail in each tyre about 18 months ago (doesn’t affect the tyre).

As mentioned I wouldn’t be replacing them if I had been able to find a 4th in the same condition. They were giving significant traction on and off road before changing them up.

REASON FOR SELLING:

I wouldn't be changing them if not for tearing a side wall in my fourth tyre and replacing the set after I couldn’t find a spare in this size.

EXTRA INFO:

Malvern Business hours

PM Me

PICTURES:
See here:
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bruns...-16/1124394520
I'm after one for a spare.

Would you sell just one???

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk