PDA

View Full Version : My mothership in the sun

valtchanova
18th April 2011, 10:47 PM
Here's is my dearest Nissan - muddy and a bit rusty. It will be undergoing extensive repairs throughout 2011 and me and bro are considering a compressor potentially. It's the 4.2D engine and could do with some extra boost

big_fletch
18th April 2011, 10:49 PM
Thanks for sharing the pic mate, looks like a top patrol

Bigrig
18th April 2011, 10:54 PM
Looks like a weapon mate!! Keep us updated as you run through the repairs etc! Thanks for the pic!

valtchanova
18th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Will do. Will be using some imagination as we're doing the whole thing on our own. Breaks and suspension will be first - then engine work. Have accumulated some manuals and advice - so we are hopeful :) It's annoying because it will take a while to get it off the road again as we only have the weekends to work on it, but how sweet the first ride will be once we get there :) Thanks for support, guys!

Dark 1
18th April 2011, 11:16 PM
Great stuff mate, please keep us to date on the repairs/mods.

growler2058
19th April 2011, 07:02 AM
Nice like the whiteys hope you enjoy the build you can get great satisfaction doin it urself

AB
19th April 2011, 07:22 AM
Very nice mate and you got some good tread on the beast!

Warnie
19th April 2011, 08:53 AM
Nice looking troll mate, I especially like the mud decorating down the side of her. Keep us up to date with the repairs and mods. It will give me more things for me to spend money on also :)
:beer:

Adam

Bob
19th April 2011, 08:56 AM
Good Luck with your repairs and mods. Jusk ask if you need any help and someone on here will be sure to point you in the right direction

Sir Roofy
19th April 2011, 10:18 AM
Good Luck with your repairs and mods. Jusk ask if you need any help and someone on here will be sure to point you in the right direction

welcome to the forum

Bigcol
19th April 2011, 11:50 AM
hiya mate, welcome to the forum,

not sure how you have been getting on getting parts etc, but I have brought a few things off eBay.co.uk from a guy called
Nissan1st
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/nissan_1st/

he wrecks nissans, so he may have some goodies for you

another I have used is

Windleys Salvage - in Linc's (LN4 4JS - you should find them from the post code)

good luck, and let us all know how your re-build is going

cheers

WHITEGQ
20th April 2011, 09:27 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum, your patrol looks pretty tuff, look forward to seeing the build up pictures.
Jeff.

MudRunnerTD
20th April 2011, 10:09 PM
Dont do it mate!!! It will do your head it!!!

Nah, you are right the first roll out will be magic mate. It was for me.

Check out my build up mate and i will be happy to give you knowledge anywhere i can.

Good luck with your project

Cheers MR.