PDA

View Full Version : Couple of snaps from a recent camp

HippoNZ
17th April 2011, 07:15 PM
Hi Guys
I went on a 3 day camp last month, found some random photos so decided to put them up.
Was in a secluded spot on a mates farm, a good 30min 4wdn from this guys house so pretty much no one can hear you scream! (don't ask what I get up to lol) After a while we came across a nice flat piece of ground surround by trees and had a wee river running next to it, so we unpacked and set up camp there. The trip consisted of fishing and being on the turps around the fire and cooking some sausies. Can't have it any better if you ask me.

Cheers
Brett

AB
17th April 2011, 07:21 PM
I would kill for a property like that...LMAO

What a ripper place!

Bob
17th April 2011, 07:23 PM
Great Pics mate. Thanks for sharing

Bigrig
17th April 2011, 07:25 PM
What a seriously top looking spot!!

Sir Roofy
17th April 2011, 07:26 PM
well mate you have a good play ground on the shore
didnt realize you had so many seals in your area

AB
17th April 2011, 07:27 PM

I actually thought they were rocks before I opened the thumbnail photo up...LMAO

HippoNZ
17th April 2011, 07:32 PM
On this particular spot the public can't get in there, I think the seals have taken notice of it too lol most of them a friendly but some will go head to head with you and if you don't have a big stick to smack them on the nose the bastards will take your catch! LMAO

Sir Roofy
17th April 2011, 07:36 PM
i actually thought they were rocks before i opened the thumbnail photo up...lmao

how can you not see that they are seals lol,man will you cop it if you miss your daughters fav bits in the programs

growler2058
18th April 2011, 06:53 AM
Top spot mate cheers for the shots

nowoolies
18th April 2011, 09:17 AM
top pic`s mate keep em comming.....youll save me the airfare hahahahaha

Cuppa
18th April 2011, 11:43 AM
What a really top spot. I'm jealous. Thought it was somewhere in south west WA at first, before I realised you were in 'Unzud'. Thanks for sharing.

Cuppa