PDA

View Full Version : GQ's,GU's & a comp lux drive the Widow maker

TuffTD42
17th April 2011, 06:04 PM
There's 3 ways up. from the bottom the right side is covered in soccer ball sized rocks that are loose, the middles is rocky gravel & loose as, the left side is pretty much the same as the middle but has a rock step about 3 ft high 3/4 the way up.

As usual the video dose it no justice, it's very steep bit of a freckle clincher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6hV_lHIE_o

Bigrig
17th April 2011, 06:32 PM
There's 3 ways up. from the bottom the right side is covered in soccer ball sized rocks that are loose, the middles is rocky gravel & loose as, the left side is pretty much the same as the middle but has a rock step about 3 ft high 3/4 the way up.

As usual the video dose it no justice, it's very steep bit of a freckle clincher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6hV_lHIE_o

Outstanding mate as usual!! Great stuff ... you get a feel for how steep it is in that first shot looking down on top of the vehicles and they are obviously not far away, so bloody steep I would suggest!!!

AB
17th April 2011, 06:33 PM
That was fun to watch!

Love tracks named the Widow Maker...lol...Makes you grind your teeth watching this...LMAO

Maxhead
17th April 2011, 06:45 PM
Cool, enjoyed watching that...thanks mate
Yep, that first shot showed how steep it is..

Sir Roofy
17th April 2011, 06:46 PM
good stuff mate makes your spintcher pucker up

Finly Owner
17th April 2011, 10:02 PM
Yeah GQ makes it look easy and just point the lux and drive.

G-ForceCrew
30th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Hi Mate that is cool bet it looks dawnting from the bottom

Kel

patch697
30th June 2011, 08:12 PM
In for the kill.......... What a top bit of footage & you can get an idea of how steep it is but im tipping you'd have to be there to really know.

Top wheel work lads .

Woof
30th June 2011, 08:54 PM
Bloody great Vid there mate, thanks heaps for sharing it with us, like the others said that hill is steep you can tell from the shot from the top.
Is that a local track?

TuffTD42
30th June 2011, 09:33 PM
Thanks guys. Yea Dogman it is a local track.

dan dog
31st July 2012, 09:15 PM
i have memories and the odd scare or two from this hill back about 20+ years ago trying to punt a cr125 up it. now im working back that way will have to see if i can remember how to get to it and give the mav a crack up it.

TuffTD42
10th August 2012, 08:57 PM
i have memories and the odd scare or two from this hill back about 20+ years ago trying to punt a cr125 up it. now im working back that way will have to see if i can remember how to get to it and give the mav a crack up it.

It's worse now. I didn't make it last week but my mate did. got bigger tyres & no fear lol. post up latest vid now.