PDA

View Full Version : Search Function???

10G
15th June 2016, 03:17 PM
I want to search for 'egr'. I put in 'egr' and got 0 results. I chose Advanced search, ticked all the tickboxes, searched for all dates and tried again. Still nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Maxhead
15th June 2016, 03:33 PM
I think egr is too short to search by itself, you would need to try "egr block" or similar for the search to work
EDIT: make sure you use quotation marks otherwise it will only search for block and not egr block

BigRAWesty
15th June 2016, 03:53 PM
Also don't use tapatalk search function..
It sucks..

10G
15th June 2016, 05:45 PM
OK, I'll give "egr block" a go and see how I get on.

Thanks folks.

taslucas
15th June 2016, 06:33 PM
What info are you after mate? Maybe someone can bump a good thread for you?

>>>tappin from tassie

the evil twin
15th June 2016, 07:39 PM
Don't use the forum search.

Use Google or bing or yahoo or whatever and type in what you want plus nissan patrol forum.

Works heaps better

AB
15th June 2016, 07:45 PM
Don't use the forum search. Use Google or bing or yahoo or whatever and type in what you want plus nissan patrol forum. Works heaps better Yep, you can't beat the algorithm and indexing that Google does.

The best way is use Google search as above but restrict them to only show results from a certain website if you want to find something here, as example below.

Site:nissanpatrol.com.au keyword search

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Anissanpatrol.com.au+evil+twin

10G
15th June 2016, 08:08 PM
Gee thanks guys. I'm looking for info on blocking the EGR on a ZD30. I understand you can get error codes on the dash if you block it.

BigRAWesty
15th June 2016, 09:16 PM
Gee thanks guys. I'm looking for info on blocking the EGR on a ZD30. I understand you can get error codes on the dash if you block it.
It can bloke but you'll have a lot of reading ahead of you..

growler2058
15th June 2016, 09:19 PM

Invest in a scan gauge and you can clear them mate

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs