PDA

View Full Version : anyone heard of Windforce tyres?

juzzs8
1st May 2016, 08:31 AM
Hey guys,

Saw this post on Facebook.
Did a search for windforce on the forum nothing came up, Just wondering if anyone knows if they are any good or not had an experice with them.

Cheers

Makka
1st May 2016, 09:20 AM
got windforce tyres on my 404 sar on the drive after about a thousand k's they hardend up and seem ok but seam to wear quick ........... 4wd tyres never seen them :clownredpuff:

jay see
1st May 2016, 12:10 PM
Don't know much about them, but I think they're a bottom end Chinese tyre.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=121967674520&alt=web

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

the evil twin
1st May 2016, 12:43 PM
I am biased (get it) totally against cheap Chinnee after seeing how shit some of the other low end brands are at work, Linglong is def one brand to recommend to prado owners.

They may be an absolute turd to keep in balance so may have issues with death wobble.
Could maybe try balance beads for that or work out a 'free balance check' deal with the vendor.

Touses
1st May 2016, 01:41 PM
I am biased (get it) totally against cheap Chinnee after seeing how shit some of the other low end brands are at work, Linglong is def one brand to recommend to prado owners.

They may be an absolute turd to keep in balance so may have issues with death wobble.
Could maybe try balance beads for that or work out a 'free balance check' deal with the vendor.

No, sorry, I'm struggling.

Do you have two ases? or does your single ase swing both ways? :eck05:

the evil twin
1st May 2016, 02:19 PM
No, sorry, I'm struggling.

Do you have two ases? or does your single ase swing both ways? :eck05:

sigh... I expected you of all people to get it, your listening to the wrong voices... and last time I tried swinging both ways there was a very unpleasant outcome for some of those involved.

juzzs8
1st May 2016, 05:43 PM
ah sweet, ill steer clear!
cheers

MB
1st May 2016, 05:58 PM
Well said :-)

Sherro
1st May 2016, 08:08 PM
I have a set of 285/75 16 MT's on my ute with no balance issues noise is good, rated to 1700 kg they seem a to have a little more flex in the side wall when cornering hard. They've worn about 2mm in 10k and a little noisier than they were new. I'll be happy with 60 to 70k out of them.

ozjeff
31st July 2016, 06:58 PM
I looked at these a few months back as well, didn't bother buying as pretty much all reviews said they were death traps so thought I'd pass.

Cuppa
1st August 2016, 11:22 AM
It's ok ET, I got it. :)

Touses
1st August 2016, 12:11 PM

Brown nose!

the evil twin
1st August 2016, 01:20 PM

Legend!