PDA

View Full Version : Next NP trip

lucus30
23rd March 2016, 11:03 AM
Ok who is organising the next NP trip?

I'm thinking dargo or walhalla?

I've still got to organise the toolangi trip. I'm thinking last weekend in may at this stage...

Sir Roofy
23rd March 2016, 11:09 AM
Ok who is organising the next NP trip?

I'm thinking dargo or walhalla?

I've still got to organise the toolangi trip. I'm thinking last weekend in may at this stage...

What about your weddings wont this get in the way might try for the Toolangi trip

BigRAWesty
23rd March 2016, 11:22 AM
We have one over here in a couple months....

lucus30
23rd March 2016, 12:26 PM
What about your weddings wont this get in the way might try for the Toolangi trip

Yeah don't worry as I'm planning it there won't be any weddings. Also I think I heard the Mrs say we don't have any more to November... Shock horror

We have one over here in a couple months....

Yeah I've seen it... Haven't written it off yet but probably won't make it

NissanGQ4.2
23rd March 2016, 04:44 PM
I vote the Blue Mountains considering everyone bar Nic, Garett and myself turned up for the Aussie Day forum meetup!!!

taslucas
23rd March 2016, 05:13 PM
I vote the Blue Mountains considering everyone bar Nic, Garett and myself turned up for the Aussie Day forum meetup!!!
Who is this "everyone" that you speak of?

>>>tappin from tassie

NissanGQ4.2
23rd March 2016, 05:36 PM
Who is this "everyone" that you speak of?

>>>tappin from tassie

Just you, I'm sure you put your name down in the meetup thread stating you were going and bringing a bottle of Glenfiddich 2 leave behind full for me *L*

lucus30
23rd March 2016, 06:03 PM
I'll get there one day.... Looked nice but was just that little bit too far. Would need to use some annual leave for any trips as far

jay see
23rd March 2016, 06:25 PM

This I should be able to make, no work that weekend. May even have those reduction gears in, fingers crossed.

taslucas
23rd March 2016, 08:08 PM
Just you, I'm sure you put your name down in the meetup thread stating you were going and bringing a bottle of Glenfiddich 2 leave behind full for me *L*
I did but you weren't there so I came back home

>>>tappin from tassie

lucus30
23rd March 2016, 09:06 PM
This I should be able to make, no work that weekend. May even have those reduction gears in, fingers crossed.
Yeah sweet mate. Would be great... Need to get kev and dspies to stay the night again

mudski
23rd March 2016, 09:19 PM
The Butcher country trip we did last week was bloody epic. I so wanna get out there again.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Sir Roofy
23rd March 2016, 09:24 PM
Yeah sweet mate. Would be great... Need to get kev and dspies to stay the night again

Would be great to catch up to Kev and dspies again

lucus30
23rd March 2016, 09:25 PM
The Butcher country trip we did last week was bloody epic. I so wanna get out there again.

Well... Yeah that would have been great

mudski
23rd March 2016, 09:26 PM
Kev no longer owns a Patrol. Unless its a different Kev im thinking of....

lucus30
23rd March 2016, 09:26 PM
Don't hear much from either. Once I put the trip up I'll send them a PM

Bacho86
23rd March 2016, 11:49 PM
Don't hear much from either. Once I put the trip up I'll send them a PM

I haven't seen dspies post here for a while, but seen him doing trips over a 4wdtrip a few times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay see
23rd March 2016, 11:51 PM

If so I'll have a spare seat for him if he wants it.

TPC
24th March 2016, 12:17 AM

I have never been to the Blue Mountains. Have been in Sydney for two months now for my son and I am considering hiring a car to head up and have a look as it is so close, is it worth looking at in a car as I don't have my 4wd with me?
Sorry for the hijack.

lucus30
24th March 2016, 10:16 AM

Yeah didn't know he got rid of it.... Krbrooking kev is who I'm talking about

mudski
24th March 2016, 11:08 AM
Well... Yeah that would have been great
I was the invitee, not the inviter...

Yeah didn't know he got rid of it.... Krbrooking kev is who I'm talking about

Yeah krbrooking.....Sold his GU for 2K! His Patrol was pretty well stuff though. It was in some hard need of TLC but just got too costly in the end for him. I hope he does decide to get another. Bloody good bloke he is.

lucus30
24th March 2016, 11:11 AM
I was the invitee, not the inviter...

Yeah krbrooking.....Sold his GU for 2K! His Patrol was pretty well stuff though. It was in some hard need of TLC but just got too costly in the end for him. I hope he does decide to get another. Bloody good bloke he is.
Bummer will still see if he wants to tag along

It's alright I couldn't have gone any way.... Ha ha

jay see
24th March 2016, 03:04 PM
Bummer will still see if he wants to tag along

My offer still stands if you get a hold of him Lucus.
If going buy last time, watch him down the drinks knowing that he doesn't need to drive.

NissanGQ4.2
24th March 2016, 04:22 PM
I have never been to the Blue Mountains. Have been in Sydney for two months now for my son and I am considering hiring a car to head up and have a look as it is so close, is it worth looking at in a car as I don't have my 4wd with me?
Sorry for the hijack.

Yeh mate, probable 90% of our beautiful country side is locked up 2 four wheel drives :( but plenty of tourist attractions up here which you can do in any standard 2wd.

Or you could just hire a 4wd and drive it like you stole it :)

Send me a PM if you do plan 2 head up this way, maybe we could organise a bbq lunch with some other Sydney siders.

And if you ever need 2 escape from the hospital for a few hrs on the weekend your always welcome 2 call in for a beer.

Hope your son is improving